Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are SAM, TEAL'C and DANIEL in the movies?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are SAM, TEAL'C and DANIEL in the movies?!

I was looking at that "Farwell to SG1" feature on the board and it saids Ben and Claudia are featured in the 2 movies but under same, tealc and daniel is DOENST say that...are they even in it? If so do they just have small roles while ben and caludia are the main characters? thanks
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

They are definately in the movies and in their usual parts. No worries.

Comment

There is plenty to worry about if RCC continues the way he did in seasons 9-10 - Sam and Teal'c will be wallpaper and Daniel won't show up at all it will be all Jackson. I have very little hope for Ark of Truth when it comes to Sam, Daniel and Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc View Post
        There is plenty to worry about if RCC continues the way he did in seasons 9-10 - Sam and Teal'c will be wallpaper and Daniel won't show up at all it will be all Jackson. I have very little hope for Ark of Truth when it comes to Sam, Daniel and Teal'c.
        What?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          What?
          Yeah I am also confused with that statement
          sigpic

Comment

I think he's referring to the whole "Daniel isn't like he used to be thing", Jackson being his army-like persona and Daniel being what is perceived to be his normal self. At least that's what I got out of that statement, I saw people talking about it over in another thread.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Yeah, "Action Jackson" or something.

Well, whatever. I saw snarky!Jackson as far back as mid Season 4, so I think it's a very valid transformation.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Yeah, "Action Jackson" or something.

Well, whatever. I saw snarky!Jackson as far back as mid Season 4, so I think it's a very valid transformation.
                Same here. After all, look at all he's been through and seen over the past ten years. I think anyone would change some in that amount of time under those conditions.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Completely agree! I don't have high hopes for the first movie either, but do for the second. Hopefully, we'll see the quality that we're used to.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd View Post
                    I was looking at that "Farwell to SG1" feature on the board and it saids Ben and Claudia are featured in the 2 movies but under same, tealc and daniel is DOENST say that...are they even in it? If so do they just have small roles while ben and caludia are the main characters? thanks
                    All six main characters from SG-1's final season will be featured in both movies, joined by RDA in the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      All six main characters from SG-1's final season will be featured in both movies, joined by RDA in the second.
                      When I read this I realised one of the reasons Sg-1 was cancelled - just compare 6 main characters in S10 with 4 main characters in S8 - The production cost must have skyrocketed - that coupled with lower ratings killed the show.
                      Last edited by petemoretti; 20 July 2007, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                        When I read this I realised one of the reasons Sg-1 wqasa cancelled - just compare 6 main characters in S10 with 4 main characters in S8 - The production cost must have skyrocketed - that coupled with lower ratings killed the show.
                        A lot of things combined to kill the show. I just hope the movie thing can continue SG-1's adventures for at least a little while.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
                          I think he's referring to the whole "Daniel isn't like he used to be thing", Jackson being his army-like persona and Daniel being what is perceived to be his normal self. At least that's what I got out of that statement, I saw people talking about it over in another thread.
                          yeah, I hate this argument.

It's called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. FFS it's been 10 years, do you expect him to be exactly the same after so long fighting aliens and saving the world.

Bloody hell it's not The Simpsons.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            yeah, I hate this argument.

It's called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. FFS it's been 10 years, do you expect him to be exactly the same after so long fighting aliens and saving the world.

Bloody hell it's not The Simpsons.
                            Character development is what you call Daniel seasons 1 through 8; a smooth easy transition where a character grows and matures with every experience, every adventure and every character moment. When you’re confident you've been watching the same person develop through life and only notice a major change when comparing an episode from the first and the eighth season. What they did with Daniel in Seasons 9/10 is what you call giving a character a personality transplant and therefore otherwise known as character assassination. Simple as.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Actually, Sam, Tealc and Daniel will have very prominent roles in Ark of Truth. Now in Continuum, I think the prominent roles will be Sam, Mitchell, Oneill and possibly Daniel. Vala probably won't have such a prominent role in Continuum. maybe in AoT.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X