This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Top 10 Greatest Daniel/Vala Moments

This thread is what the name implies, a game aimed at figuring out what we consider to be the top 10 greatest Daniel & Vala moments from the past 3 seasons.

The format will be the same as the "First to 50" games (except, we'll be doing first to 40). You can either start by nominating your favorite scene OR you can merely add a point to a scene that's already been nominated (REMEMBER: This isn't an H&H game, so no hurting).

Try to state the exact scene you're referring to as simply as possible. Your summary will be used for the entire game, so make it short and make it clear (if the scene has a definitive quote, feel free to use that as well). Also, please include the episode title.

The first scene to reach 40 points wins, and we will continue playing until all ten positions have been filled. NOTE: We will be continuing the game past the Top 10, so keep voting!! Since this is a game all about our mutual love for Daniel & Vala, feel free to post a picture with your vote. Most of all, have fun!

You're only allowed to vote once per day (so make it count )

14th-20th Place: TBA

-Stef
    Last edited by Stef; 04 October 2007, 07:27 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

My vote:

Avalon Pt.2 - Daniel holding Vala after she's been burned alive (1)

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Momento Mori - The hug in the warehouse (1)
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Ooh, great moment. Kath! Let's try to format it like this from now on just to make things easier

Memento Mori - The hug in the warehouse (1)

Comment

Fun Game Stef!

Prometheus Unbound- "You're a Fruitcake" (1)
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

The Powers That Be - Daniel seeking out Vala to see if she's ok (1)

This is a great game Stef we can only vote once a day right?
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Avalon Pt.2 - Daniel holding Vala after she's been burned alive (2)

banner by stef

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                This is a great game Stef we can only vote once a day right?
                Oops, yes...you can only vote once a day. I'll edit that on the first post, just to be clear. Thanks for asking that

-Stef

Comment

Dominion - "I find it hard to believe you don't feel something more." (1)

Comment

Unending- The kiss (1)

DJAY
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Avalon Pt.2 - Daniel holding Vala after she's been burned alive (3)
                      Unending- The kiss (2)

By Stef

Comment

Unending- The kiss (2)
                        The Shroud - Vala talking with Daniel (1)

Comment

Unending- The kiss (2)
                          The Powers That Be - Daniel seeking out Vala to see if she's ok (2)

I like too many of the moments so I will be voting for different ones depending on my mood of the day.
                          Special Request Banner by Toomi (Thanks)

Comment

Unending- The kiss (2)
                            Prometheus Unbound- "You're a Fruitcake" (2)(It's a classic!)
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by QueenQetesh View Post
                              I like too many of the moments so I will be voting for different ones depending on my mood of the day.
                              Same here, they're all classics.

Unending- The kiss (2)
                              Memento Mori - The hug in the warehouse (2)
                              Prometheus Unbound- "You're a Fruitcake" (2)(It's a classic!)

Comment

Working...
                              X