If you were stuck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were stuck...

in an apartment with the 6 Star Wars movies, who would you rather be stuck with:

Kevin Smith, Seth Green or Chad Vader?

Let's see probably not Chad Vader because he could force choke me, I look like Kevin Smith so that might be weird, but I could easily kill and eat Seth Green if I ran out of food, so probably him. Of course both Chad Vader and Kevin Smith could get us out of the apartment easily, one with his light saber and the other with his crowbar, and I could always pin a "help me" note to Seth Green and throw him out a window. This is a tough one.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
      in an apartment with the 6 Star Wars movies, who would you rather be stuck with:

Kevin Smith, Seth Green or Chad Vader?
      For me, Seth Green. He seems like he'd be a funny guy to watch those movies with.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Easy, Seth Green. Probably the cutest geek in the world, and he's real funny.

Comment

Working...
        X