• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel in the Lion Pit closes

dear all

this is to let those who are interested know that by the end of this week,

DANIEL IN THE LION PIT

will close down. consequentially, all related email addresses will not work anymore, so I kindly ask you to use [email protected] for all sg-1 related correspondence.

the site will not disappear completely, though. a good part of it will become a section of

SHANKSADELIC!

gone by july will be GOOD MORNING, CAMPERS,

THE GEKKO CHARMER will cease to be by the end of the year.

however, the "best of" of these sites will be transfered to shanksadelic.

as I run my own business now, I can't afford to keep the sites up, which are not updated anymore, anyway. but whooo, it was fun while it lasted!!!

the doc

Ah Doc, it's the end of an era. I love Pink Khaki, and hope it will be around a long long time, but Daniel in the Lion Pit, Gekko Charmer and Campers will always have a place in my heart.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, Doc!
      You know, I've always wanted to say how great your sites, fanfic, etc. are - I'm in awe! I read all your stories in "The Surgery" (that IS you, right?) & I was blown away! If it wasn't for you, I would never have seen a lot of RDA & MS tv appearances/interviews. Anyway, you're awesome & good luck with your business, although I am SERIOUSLY bummed about the websites shutting down.

Shanks for the memories!

e7
      e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

Originally posted by e7of7
        Hey, Doc!
        You know, I've always wanted to say how great your sites, fanfic, etc. are - I'm in awe! I read all your stories in "The Surgery" (that IS you, right?) & I was blown away! If it wasn't for you, I would never have seen a lot of RDA & MS tv appearances/interviews. Anyway, you're awesome & good luck with your business, although I am SERIOUSLY bummed about the websites shutting down.

Shanks for the memories!

e7
        hiya

thanks! but no - "the surgery" is not me, that's another doc. I only write LOTR fics :-)

I'm sorry to see them go, too - so I'm all the more grateful that, thanks to some really generous sponsors, "shanksadelic" and the lion pit will remain

every doc has its day... ;-)

the doc

Comment

I'll be sorry to see the ghekko charmer and the other sites go. I adored the humor within them and through the great selection of downloads I got to see so much I wouldn't have had the chance to otherwise. Cheers for them all.

geeky

Comment

sorry to hear that they'll go.

I will never ever ever forget the big smile you gave me when you made the page with the dancing clanger in front of Daniel Jackson.

See what that unleashed!!
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X