Worse then Sylar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worse then Sylar?

Has the Haitian ever had direct contact with Molly?
    Because he could be the guy Worse then Sylar cause he can block out ppl's powers, but what if he can do more then just block out ppl's powers.
    If your a MURKER, dont be a LURKER.

well he can alter people's memory too, but i somehow doubt molly was refering to him, i think it will be someone new

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      well he can alter people's memory too, but i somehow doubt molly was refering to him, i think it will be someone new
      I totally agree. I don't think this new bad will be anyone we know already on the show.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I totally agree. I don't think this new bad will be anyone we know already on the show.
        Wrong it'll be the hairiest cast member so far.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          Wrong it'll be the hairiest cast member so far.
          hairy lol,

Comment

Worse than Sylar, his name is Dylar, this guy has the ability to dial phones just by looking at them! And he has a mole at the end of his nose which makes him look like a dog!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

hairy lol,
              Oh you know who I'm talking about! And no, it's not Ted.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Oh you know who I'm talking about! And no, it's not Ted.
                mr muggles?

Comment

mr muggles?
                  Sylar is Mr. Muggles' beyotch.

Comment

Sylar is Mr. Muggles' beyotch.
                    Indeed he is.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

now that you mention it, it all makes perfect sense

Comment

any word on which cast members are def stayin on for season 2? anyone leaving?
                        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

I think the guy who is worse than Sylar may be someone like Magneto from X-Men. He could shield his mind from Xavier even in close contact and Molly's power is just a variation of telepathy.

Not to mention brain waves are electromagnetic phenomena, if you can control such phenomena, you can sense if someone is trying to reach you telepathically which is what Molly does. So when she looks, he can see her or sense her. Well, everybody knows the damage that Magneto can do, so yes, a guy with his power can be worse than Sylar when macroscopic damage is considered. We are talking about a guy who can move massive bridges around with his mind.

Just a thought. I think it will be something like this. It will introduce a new cool power too.
                          Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

I think its Pete he will go evil
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

It's not Peter because Molly found him in the season finale for Bennet to catch him close to the end of the episode. This guy Molly talks about, she can't see clearly or is afraid of. Certainly, it's not Peter, nor Sylar. It's someone new, maybe Kane? Don't know.
                              Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X