PDA

View Full Version : Worse then Sylar?

kiki_is_my_name
July 11th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Has the Haitian ever had direct contact with Molly?
Because he could be the guy Worse then Sylar cause he can block out ppl's powers, but what if he can do more then just block out ppl's powers.

jesserella
July 11th, 2007, 11:49 AM
well he can alter people's memory too, but i somehow doubt molly was refering to him, i think it will be someone new

the fifth man
July 11th, 2007, 10:11 PM
well he can alter people's memory too, but i somehow doubt molly was refering to him, i think it will be someone new

I totally agree. I don't think this new bad will be anyone we know already on the show.

jds1982
July 12th, 2007, 06:12 AM
I totally agree. I don't think this new bad will be anyone we know already on the show.

Wrong it'll be the hairiest cast member so far.

jesserella
July 12th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Wrong it'll be the hairiest cast member so far.

hairy lol, :P

The Ori
July 12th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Worse than Sylar, his name is Dylar, this guy has the ability to dial phones just by looking at them! And he has a mole at the end of his nose which makes him look like a dog!

jds1982
July 13th, 2007, 12:28 PM
hairy lol, :P

Oh you know who I'm talking about! And no, it's not Ted.

jesserella
July 14th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Oh you know who I'm talking about! And no, it's not Ted.

mr muggles? :eek:

jds1982
July 14th, 2007, 09:43 AM
mr muggles? :eek:

Sylar is Mr. Muggles' beyotch.

the fifth man
July 14th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Sylar is Mr. Muggles' beyotch.

Indeed he is.:D

jesserella
July 15th, 2007, 03:31 AM
now that you mention it, it all makes perfect sense :P

Maltrancko
July 15th, 2007, 06:15 AM
any word on which cast members are def stayin on for season 2? anyone leaving?

Atlantean_Fan
August 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I think the guy who is worse than Sylar may be someone like Magneto from X-Men. He could shield his mind from Xavier even in close contact and Molly's power is just a variation of telepathy.

Not to mention brain waves are electromagnetic phenomena, if you can control such phenomena, you can sense if someone is trying to reach you telepathically which is what Molly does. So when she looks, he can see her or sense her. Well, everybody knows the damage that Magneto can do, so yes, a guy with his power can be worse than Sylar when macroscopic damage is considered. We are talking about a guy who can move massive bridges around with his mind.

Just a thought. I think it will be something like this. It will introduce a new cool power too.

Promethius30
August 17th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I think its Pete he will go evil

Atlantean_Fan
August 17th, 2007, 09:37 AM
It's not Peter because Molly found him in the season finale for Bennet to catch him close to the end of the episode. This guy Molly talks about, she can't see clearly or is afraid of. Certainly, it's not Peter, nor Sylar. It's someone new, maybe Kane? Don't know.

August 19th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Has the Haitian ever had direct contact with Molly?
Because he could be the guy Worse then Sylar cause he can block out ppl's powers, but what if he can do more then just block out ppl's powers.

why would he have helped claire if he was evil?