This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Daedalus bridge located?

Something i just noticed in allies the Daedalus bridge appears to be located further back on the top of the ship like this
    [img][/img]

In another ep The hive the bridge is located right at the front of the ship as with every other episode bar allies.
    [img][/img]

Has anyone else noticed this? Its the identical deck with the same equipment and windows but has moved on the ship.
    Yeah ill stop nit picking and go back to my hole now.
    Last edited by Nylon; 16 November 2009, 09:55 PM.
    "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

It's right in front of the ship's shell.

It's probably just a visual effects error.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

so your thinking its there
      "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Dumb Question: What is the little small hangerbay next to the Big Hangerbay meant to be? and 2 So clear the picture lol, usually when i save pics from the show its always blurry.

Comment

and if you view unending the bridge is located on that tower structure on the back of the ship

Comment

Yeah that's where I thought it was
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Nylon View Post
              so your thinking its there
              Yep. Thats where it is. That effect in 'Allies' was a bit of mistake because the part of the ship that gets hit should have been further down and out of view from that camera angle. Although they had to do it like that so that you could see what was happening.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Yeah I thought the bridge was where Nylon circled it...

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
                Dumb Question: What is the little small hangerbay next to the Big Hangerbay meant to be? and 2 So clear the picture lol, usually when i save pics from the show its always blurry.

For that? That's a good question, what is it. . . I would guess the front of some of the engines or something...

Comment

The bridge has ALWAYS been there, it was NEVER at the front of the ship, that angle was so that the viewers could see the Daedalus being hit. And I believe that the smaller thing by the hangar bay is the gravity generator, there are Odyssey blueprints from the Stargate magazine, the official one and it said that is what those are.

Vala,

Comment

the rear structure is a communications tower, which can double for the command tower.

Also, for the little hangers. It was said before that those are smaller hanger bays used during its construction.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

The tower on top of the ship is unnecessary we haven't seen its purpose and it protrudes out of the ship too much. Use it or lose it.
                      sigpic

Comment

The second section in question is a mobile Ice Cream store. I have proof of this.

Comment

I think that control tower on the ship is where the engineering room is (Hermiod's station and all).

Vala,

Comment

Well last I heard the Daedalus is suppost to be a "Deap Space Carrier" so I ASSumed that its bridge would be located in a similar location to that of a normal U.S. designed carrier. That would mean that the tower with the radar and antennas on it on the back left side would be the bridge.

I would have to say this almost looks like the case in the photo in the first post since the haul forward of the bridge has a definite ending to the left but seems to continue on out of sight to the right. This would indicate that the bridge is located left of the ships center line. But then again it might also just be that Caldwell is in the way and both sides look the same.
                            Last edited by turbo1889; 10 July 2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              The second section in question is a mobile Ice Cream store. I have proof of this.
                              Do they have Rainbow sherbet?
                              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Working...
                              X