X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions on Blade: The series

I don't know if anybody here has watched the Blade: The Series

Anyway, my question is, if purebloods are born as vampires, would vampires born out of turned vampires be considered as purebloods? Coz I thought all purebloods were descended directly from Drake. Do purebloods carry the virus with them or is it wriiten into their DNA?

1. I would say no, they would not be considered purebloods. I can't remember the ep but it was the one with Kavan Smith (Lorne in SGA) where they say that 'relationships' between purebloods and turned vampires are frowned upon. This would imply that even the child of a pureblood and a turned vampire would not be accepted. it would still be 'tainted' so to speak. So, as I said earlier I don't think a vampire born out of turned vampires would be considered a pureblood.

2. I thought the virus attacked their DNA. It's not written into it it just attacks their DNA, and only theirs.
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

But can turned vampires give birth? Coz the foteus vampire would also need blood. Would it try to tear out of the womb.

2. I thought the virus attacked their DNA. It's not written into it it just attacks their DNA, and only theirs.
      But blade does not carry the virus. Coz I had 2 different impressions: 2 very different, very distinct vampire species. first was the purebloods. They do not carry the virus, and the virus had no effect on them. Instead, the DNA-re-engineering that the virus carries is already done to them, preseumbably thousands of years ago when Drake started his bloodline. The second species are turned vampires, where they carry the virus and cannot reproduce.

Comment

Working...
      X