This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enermy of the ancient?

In the first episode, it was mention that the ancients were defeated by a dark force. Have this enermy shown it face yet?

I don't think the wraiths are the dark force, afterall, in SG1, we didn't really know/see much about replicators, asgards and ancients till after a couple seasons. I was thinking the wraiths are like foot soldiers for this dark force, like Jaffa for the goulds. Maybe the wraiths themselves(except for the higher ups) don't even know they are working for someone else. The wraiths probably run the galaxy for the dark force while they sleep. Maybe the ancients encounter the wraiths, kick their asses but did not realise that was not the real enermy and got wiped out in some sort of ambush or trap when this dark force awoke, then they went back to sleep leaving the wraiths to 'mopped up' the ancients which they fail to complete(they were unable to take out atlantis).

So maybe the enermy of the ancients is still sleeping till we do enough damage to the wraiths to wake them in the later seasons. Maybe the atlantis team can grab some of their tech when they find them while they are sleeping

No. The HoloAncient said that the enemy 'fed upon the defenseless human worlds'. If that isn't a Wraith, i don't know what is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      No. The HoloAncient said that the enemy 'fed upon the defenseless human worlds'. If that isn't a Wraith, i don't know what is.
      If the Wraiths are the 'footsoldiers' that still holds.

Comment

Enermy? Anyway, the it can only be the wrath, use your common sense, if there were more powerful enemies then I think we would know about them. unless the writers do something stupid and invent some other alien that also sleeps.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

yeah it would have had to be the wraith, otherwise where the hell are these supreme beings and why haven't they killed the wraith. And the thing about the replicators was explained, they were created by a android on a planet in our galaxy. They weren't created by some mysterious dark force.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            It must suck to be Wraith. No side dishes or nothin.

Comment

I don't think they are foot soldiers, because we've already seen them (big, gray and doesn't speak English). Sure, the writers can always change it, but doesn't seem probable.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

We'll certainly know for sure by the time Before I Sleep airs.

Comment

Working...
                X