Which one are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one are you?

I consider myself as one of the following.

1) Doesnt matter how many episodes they make, or what happens in them. I wll always watch Stargate. (Full Fan)

2) I watch Stargate but if I get bored, I will stop watching them. (Half Fan)

3) I only watch them if they are on. Not too botherd. (Quarter Fan)

4) Yeh, whatever (Zero Fan)

Lets see how many of you kept SG1 going for as long as it did reply with 1,2,3 or 4.

Cliff

I consider myself as 1.

Comment

Comment

sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Nice of you to grant yourself the ability to judge what makes a fan a fan

I consider myself a 3.5
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post

I consider myself a 3.5
            No offence by if your a 3.5 why have you been coming on here for almost 2 years and made 4000 posts, if your not that bothered with it.

Comment

1 BABY!

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                No offence by if your a 3.5 why have you been coming on here for almost 2 years and made 4000 posts, if your not that bothered with it.
                Opinions change, Stargate has lost my interest because of what is, in my opinion, a drastic decrease in quality. I occasionally watch the older series if they are on, but I don't go out of my way to do so, or pay an awful lot of attention to them. If GW didn't have the other show boards (specifically the Gen Sci-fi/Fantasy and Doctor Who), or the Off Topic, I'd have left a year ago.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Numero uno (number one) All the the freaken way! Gate to the max! First to last. Jack to George! Jim to Bob!

Comment

1) def

Comment

I consider myself a 3.5
                      Oh, so true!

I would consider myself a 5--but that one is not on the list.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

1 for S1-8
                        4 for S9-10, Ark of truth
                        Undecided for Continuum

Comment

I consider myself a 3.5
                          deleted my original post.

i agree why does everyone always want to weed out the "not true fans" It's sad if fans have to resort to this to find out if anyone actaully likes the show.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I started off as a 1, but gradually I descended to a 2.5. Do I need to paint a target on my back now? Pfft! I'm bullet-proof anyway.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X