Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any UK fans planning to go to Gatecon 2005?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any UK fans planning to go to Gatecon 2005?

Depending on costs of flights and hotels I hope to be going next year. Any one else out there in the UK planning to go as well.
    Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

I would love to go.... But I carnt afford it, maybe to go to the convention, but not flight and hotel, any millionaire Stargate fans here? wanna pay for me?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

so far the cheapest flight I've seen was about £480, haven't checked hotels yet as don't really know where gatecon is held precisely.

maybe we could post any good flight and hotels offers we see so maybe more of us brits can go.
      Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

Comment

some hotels give a convention discount if they are holding the event....

Comment

Working...
        X