X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Stargate Ring

Hello to everyone,

I am new the the Gate World Forum and am posting because I know everyone here are true Stargate Fans. Just recently I found a seller on ebay who has designed the most incredible Stargate Ring and I'd like SG-1 fans to see it.

Search for seller: auctionseller55 or Awesome Sterling Silver Stargate Ring. He designed the ring himself and it is awesome.

Thanks for letting me share.

That is awesome. Although I would have preferred if it did NOT say "Stargate", but just the gate with the event horizon.

Comment

I thought it was pretty neat. I also purchased a Commerative Stargate Watch. There were supposedly only 1,000 made. The face of the watch is behind an iris. To actually see the time you have to twist the gate, it opens the iris to show the time. Check it out at:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-SG-1-10...QQcmdZViewItem

I will miss the weekly episodes, but look forward to the direct to dvd movies too. Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are by far the most well made shows. Far better than the crap that's out there.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're of Abydos View Post
        I thought it was pretty neat. I also purchased a Commerative Stargate Watch. There were supposedly only 1,000 made. The face of the watch is behind an iris. To actually see the time you have to twist the gate, it opens the iris to show the time. Check it out at:

I will miss the weekly episodes, but look forward to the direct to dvd movies too. Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are by far the most well made shows. Far better than the crap that's out there.

Just my opinion.

Yeah I've seen that before, it's pretty cool.

BTW, I'm not sure if posting links to eBay auctions is allowed on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're of Abydos View Post
          Wow, really cool watch. Too pricey for me though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Master Replicas created the watch, and it's available on their site for $249.00.
            Master Replicas. Don't get ripped off on Ebay.

Syfy: Where science fiction goes to die...

Comment

Working...
            X