This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-order Stargate Movies?

I apologize if there is already a thread with this question. If there is, I couldn't find it. Is there a way to pre-order the DVD's for Ark of Truth and Stargate Continuum? Or do we have to wait until they are finished?

I haven't seen any retailers starting pre-order yet. It's a bit soon for FOX to have it listed as upcoming, since they're not quite sure what quarter it'll be released in, let alone what day.

Stay tuned to GateWorld for updates!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Nothing against stargate either, but it's not like these DVDs are going to be flying off the shelves and impossible to find when they come out.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd still pre-order them if I could though

Comment

^ I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I don't know about anywhere else but here in Aus the stargate dvd's do fly off the shelf. And when there gone there's a LONG wait for more.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

I know I have the same problem but the thing is with anywhere the shops have what you want until you want to buy it. -Then they don't have it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
              Nothing against stargate either, but it's not like these DVDs are going to be flying off the shelves and impossible to find when they come out.
              They won't fly off the shelves, but most retailers probably won't get that many copies.

Comment

So far I've been quite lucky with the store closest to me. They always have SG1 and Atlantis on the shelf. In fact I find it quite amazing, considering the other stores in the area with larger stocks of DVD's don't have any or maybe the odd season set!!!

If the movies don't turn up in that store then I will just buy them online.

Comment

I usually just get them out of Amazon or Play,at least that way your almost guaranteed to get them!
                  sigpic

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if play.com have them sooner than anyone else, ive come to rely on it to have the newest releases, first

Comment

We'd see something by 4Q this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                        exaclty just wait a week or so then go get them

Comment

Amazon would always be reliable for it.

Comment

I thought the first DVD was supposed to be out this fall. What happened? It would do good if released around Christmas time.

Comment

Originally posted by GateLadyM View Post
                              I thought the first DVD was supposed to be out this fall. What happened? It would do good if released around Christmas time.
                              2008 http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...eleased_.shtml

Comment

Working...
                              X