Idea for possible season 2 threat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for possible season 2 threat?

First, a question about sylar: does the person he steals a power from have to be alive when he gets his hands on their brain?

Second, future Hiro's head was intact when he died.

In case I have to spell it out, who's to say that future Sylar couldn't take future Hiro's power from his corpse and then come into the past (considering his little scam of being president has been kinda thwarted). This assumes he can survive/beat future Peter though. But everytime in the past, Peter has been whooped by Sylar, so it's not too much of a stretch.

Maybe Past Sylar was taken away by Future Sylar.

Good question. I guess first we would have to know if the people he head slices stay alive for awhile why he examines their brains, or eats it. If they die instantly then no they don't have to be alive while he looks at their noggin. Having watched "Hannibal" I reckon they could stay alive for awhile without the top of their skull. Regardless, I don't think he could gain the powers of someone who had been dead for a significant portion of time, and my personal view is that he probably has to witness the brain actually functioning. Of course we aren't really sure precisely how he gains their powers, so it's sort of impossible to answer right now.

As for future Sylar coming back to get himself, I don't think that could happen because the timeline where he came from is effectively gone, unless you go with teh multiple worlds theory in which case it's possible, but quite honestly that would be confusing.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Well, FIve years Gone was originally called String Theory. The actual string theory supports the multiple worlds theory. I could see Future Sylar coming back to ruin the day. Possibly even Future Peter too.

And then it can be like Terminator. >.<

Comment

My understanding is that the title String Theory was supposed to refer to Future Hiro's String map of history, and not to the physics theory.

I think there is no way to know about the new threat by now, since is probably the one the tracking-system-girl refer to as the only person he fears more than the bogeyman (Sylar), and she will never try to find him because he can see her when she tries to.

As for Sylar, I wouldn't count him as dead yet for a couple of reason:
        1. I don't know how he survived the blast by future Peter in the first place (in that timeline the Claire was
        alive).
        2. He did look at the future just before dying (What was the point of that?).
        3. He went to the plaza to provoke Peter into exploding, and he wanted to become president. Add this to
        reason 1 and seems as almost a certainty that something else is going on.

And I would say that Sylar needs to see the brain working (as a watch) to be able to imitate it.

And sorry if this has been asked before, but how future peter could have gotten the scar that his regenerating ability couldn't heal? or Did he choose to keep it?

Comment

Working...
        X