Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
    nonono Jared and Jensen are so much better. Loving the pictures guys
    Well, I never said Jared and Jensen weren't two of the hottest and cutest guys that ever lived on this planet but they are, first and foremost, the best-looking hunters... and Michael is, at least for me, the hottest con

Don't deny that smile! (lil OT, I know)
    Spoiler:

Okay, back to Jared!

sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwww^2!!

I love pics of him with his doggies....it's so cute (I'm tempted to caption that first pic "the three puppies having some playtime between filming" ). And his face in the second one is just precious. He looks like he's having a real good time!

New Puppy!Sam picspam: Salvation

And a random new icon... nothing special but just something I made after digging thru my screen caps. His expression is so funny here imho...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Awwwwwww^2!!

I love pics of him with his doggies....it's so cute (I'm tempted to caption that first pic "the three puppies having some playtime between filming" ). And his face in the second one is just precious. He looks like he's having a real good time!

New Puppy!Sam picspam: Salvation

And a random new icon... nothing special but just something I made after digging thru my screen caps. His expression is so funny here imho...

That's something the caption could really say!
        Love your Puppy!Sam spams! The icecream caption is just priceless!
        ROFL @ his expression in the icon! Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

yeah they are the hottest hunters ever

Picture time

Comment

yeah they are the hottest hunters ever

Picture time

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/jpb02sg3.jpg[IMG]
            And that leaves Michael (and Linc and Sucre and C-Note and Tweener) the hot con(s)

Love his smile! *dreams*

sigpic

Comment

Jared has one of the best smiles ever, it makes me melt

Comment

Jared has one of the best smiles ever, it makes me melt

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/sexyboyjared.jpg[IMG]
                *melts* Hot men in suits *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

I think men always look hot in suits and a uniform and Jared pulls it off really good. he looks hotter than ever

I have just found this. Sam in a school uniform

Spoiler:

I dunno who the other person in the picture is tho

Comment

I think men always look hot in suits and a uniform and Jared pulls it off really good. he looks hotter than ever

Spoiler:
                    [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/sam-1.jpg[IMG]

How. Cute. Is. That? *dies*
                    sigpic

Comment

very very very cute hehe

I seen it I thought I have to post that one hehe

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwww *dies* He's got so beautiful eyes!
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah he has they are like puppy dog eyes they make you melt so quickly and I could never stay in a mood long with him cos them eyes would make me feel guilty. Saying that I could never go into a mood with him he's too damn sweet and cute

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            That's something the caption could really say!
                            Love your Puppy!Sam spams! The icecream caption is just priceless!
                            ROFL @ his expression in the icon! Awesome!

Thanks so much! He really inspires me much of the time In fact I just posted a new one: Devil's Trap. On Wed. I finally start with season 2.

And thanks, glad you liked the icon! I love his expression there... a little something I call the "facial shrug" I remember someone saying on LJ once that he looks like Beaker from The Muppets when he does that, lol

Spoiler:
                            http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/sam-1.jpg

*squeeee* So. Adorable.

That's from the movie Cry Wolf... I'm not sure who the other guy is either...

Love all the piccies you guys have posted... he does have beautiful eyes My eyes are pretty much the same color and I never really liked them much. Always thought they looked too "muddy" (and like they changed color a bit too often)... but now that I see how his look I have a different opinion of them

Love his smile too... whenever I'm feeling blue it always cheers me up

Comment

yep most deffo it cheers me up all the time just thinking about him does

Comment

His eyes and his smile are his best features, imo! And teh hair! Did I mention I love his hands?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X