Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Welcome in here! That last pic is <3! I'm looking foreward to seeing your caps!
    Thanks I look forward to making them

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Thanks I look forward to making them
      See, we match perfectly! I'm glad you're here!

@all: Btw, I just opened the Papa Winchester Thunk and Appreciation thread
      sigpic

Comment

Awww, please don't scare poor JP/Sam away, you lot! He may be immune to the threat of demons and ghosts but fan girls are a league of their own

Yeah he may be used to fightin demons and spirits but fan girls are a little out of his league lol

See, we match perfectly! I'm glad you're here!

@all: Btw, I just opened the Papa Winchester Thunk and Appreciation thread
        awh cool i shall have to check that out

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
          Yeah he may be used to fightin demons and spirits but fan girls are a little out of his league lol

awh cool i shall have to check that out
          Something for the fangirls

sigpic

Comment

I love the one of him in the hat

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              Oh gosh - I thought I was the only one who thought that! Simon did kind of look like a young, mini-Sam! I loved how Sam saved him like that. And a weird thing that cracked me up a little was when Sam used the "clicky" thing to lock and unlock his rental car. Heh...
              Cool to learn that we thought the same about the small boy. How he saved Simon was so SupermanSam. And there Dean claimed he was Batman...
              I loved his adorable smile in that scene too! Even after all the growing up he's done over the past few years, he still looked quite puppy-ish to me there. I made an icon from that scene...nothing special but it was just something I had to do.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...tehawesome.png

And here's another, from the scene where he's talking to Lanie:
              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...l/sam_ldc1.png
              The wording sounds like he did that on purpose. lol

The first icon I've already seen on your LJ account; that's exaclty the smile I meant!

The second icon is too lovely as well. He really looked cute while talking to Lanie. The only thing I first was a bit irritated about was her calling on him for wearing a cheap suit and driving that rental car. I liked her in the ep but when she said those things I first thought "What the " Especially since the phone company certainly wouldn't send their vice president to talk to their clients/costumers, the cheap suit didn't bother me at all.

Great caps as always! In #6 he looks especially puppy-ish (actually he looks that way in most of the caps). *sighs happily*
              I just can't imagine how THAT always happens...
              Hello I'm new to this thread but having just got onto season 2 I thought I'd share a couple of Jared caps I made along the way
              Have a very warm to the Sammy Thunk Thread, firefly!
              Seeing you brought an amazing pair of introductory pics, I say you fit in here perfectly. Can I assume from Sammy's shape that you are a whumper, my friend?

BTW, on a scale of one to ten, how weird do I sound when I say that I really like the first cap? *scratches head*

Such an excellent idea, Jenova!
              Daddy Winchester is really thunkworthy. I may be in the minority but I very much enjoyed his character, the relation between him and his sons was great and the chemistry was spot on for the three of them.
              I'll be heading over there in a few minutes to post some pics for him too.

Honestly, are you trying to kill me here, Jenova? I almost choked on my tea when I saw the first picture. Somehow that photo really doesn't do it for me. The other two are nice though.

To kill the time till I can watch 'Time is on my Side', I'll post some 'Salvation pics because it was also the second to last episode.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Have a very warm to the Sammy Thunk Thread, firefly!
                Seeing you brought an amazing pair of introductory pics, I say you fit in here perfectly. Can I assume from Sammy's shape that you are a whumper, my friend?

BTW, on a scale of one to ten, how weird do I sound when I say that I really like the first cap? *scratches head*
                Thanks for the welcome!
                Oddly enough, I'm not really a whumper, but the Winchester boys do it well

I like the first cap too (that's why I made it!) so I wouldn't say you're too weird

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!
                  Oddly enough, I'm not really a whumper, but the Winchester boys do it well

I like the first cap too (that's why I made it!) so I wouldn't say you're too weird
                  Welcome Firefly, I ain't spoken to you in ages how are you?? and yeah they do

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
                    Welcome Firefly, I ain't spoken to you in ages how are you?? and yeah they do
                    I'm good thanks, just back from a maths exam. You?

Comment

am great thanks, just messin about and spendin time with my boyfriend while I have the day off work

Comment

Hello I'm new to this thread but having just got onto season 2 I thought I'd share a couple of Jared caps I made along the way

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...i/97a9cd80.png

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...i/12f1cee5.png

I will be making more when I get time
                        Heya hon, great to see ya here! *hugs* I love the caps - can't wait to see more!

That first pic...... *dies*
                        And the second and third aren't too bad either

Speaking of pics, I have a couple more Puppy picspams for you guys. I can't remember if I posted The Benders yet... RL has been crazy for me this past week, so I haven't been here as often as I'd like to.

Anyway, here they are: The Benders

Shadow

A couple of teasers for you:

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                          Cool to learn that we thought the same about the small boy. How he saved Simon was so SupermanSam. And there Dean claimed he was Batman...
                          *grin* Hmm, Batman and Superman(SuperSam?).

The wording sounds like he did that on purpose. lol

The first icon I've already seen on your LJ account; that's exaclty the smile I meant!

The second icon is too lovely as well. He really looked cute while talking to Lanie. The only thing I first was a bit irritated about was her calling on him for wearing a cheap suit and driving that rental car. I liked her in the ep but when she said those things I first thought "What the " Especially since the phone company certainly wouldn't send their vice president to talk to their clients/costumers, the cheap suit didn't bother me at all.
                          Tee hee... oops!

Yeah, I loved that smile and I agree. Yeah, that bothered me a bit, too - when she said that.

I just can't imagine how THAT always happens...
                          It really is a mystery.

Daddy Winchester is really thunkworthy. I may be in the minority but I very much enjoyed his character, the relation between him and his sons was great and the chemistry was spot on for the three of them.
                          I'll be heading over there in a few minutes to post some pics for him too.

To kill the time till I can watch 'Time is on my Side', I'll post some 'Salvation pics because it was also the second to last episode.

You can count me in there, too. I also enjoyed Daddy Winchester and his interaction with his boys. Still miss him.

Loved the Salvation caps! You could see how driven Sam was to kill the YED, how he wanted to go back into the house when he saw it was still in there. And especially the way he seemed so defiant when talking to Dean about it later. That whole conversation where he said "I could have ended it if you just let me go back in there."

You could even see it in his stance when Dean said "the only thing you would end is your life" and he replied, "You don't know that."

Here's a cap so you can see what I mean:

He was just so determined to kill the thing that had killed Jess and his mom.

Comment

Heya hon, great to see ya here! *hugs* I love the caps - can't wait to see more!
                            Thanks Jess!

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Paris, where on earth did you get that pic? (And the one of Jensen you posted in the other thread?!) They're gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
                                X