This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best/Funniest/Most Unexpected Exit For Dr. Weir

Given that Carter is taking over the Atlantis Expedition in Season 4, what do you think would be the Best, Funniest, or Most Unexpected means for Dr. Weir to exit for the transition?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

The Genii, having made peace with the Atlantis Expedition, invites Weir to observe a test of a new Wraith-busting atomic weapon. While inspecting the lab, an accident occurs that results in Weir saving several Genii scientists but at the cost of being exposed to leathal dose of radition. She's taken back to Atlantis, but nothing can be done for her. In the end, just before she dies, she ascends.

In the next episode, Shepperd is being held captive on a Wraith hive ship being torturted for information...
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The IOA has a unique idea for how to settle the leadership dispute. Have Dr. Weir face all comers... In mud wrestling.

John is promptly hit for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon View Post
        The IOA has a unique idea for how to settle the leadership dispute. Have Dr. Weir face all comers... In mud wrestling.

John is promptly hit for no apparent reason.
        I suggested a chili cookoff between the two of them in some other thread. Prior to that I've clearly implied that while Dr. Weir might be Earth's greatest negotiator able to bring war-brewing conflicts to a peaceful resolution and that while Carter can hot wire a Stargate with her curling iron without breaking a sweat - both of them can cook worth s**t.

Comment

The TARDIS materializes in Weir's office and The Doctor takes her to be his new companion.
          Spoiler:
          Sam, Sam, go away
          Come again some other day
          John and Lizzie want to play
          Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Originally posted by CountryJoy View Post
            The TARDIS materializes in Weir's office and The Doctor takes her to be his new companion.
            OMG YES! lol
            Yup, I totally agree with that. That would be awesome. It means I keep getting to see her every week, and we get rid of The Doctors current useless companion Two birds with one stone

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              OMG YES! lol
              Yup, I totally agree with that. That would be awesome. It means I keep getting to see her every week, and we get rid of The Doctors current useless companion Two birds with one stone
              Then Rodney discovers something in the Atlantis database that selectively deactives technology. He contacts Weir who convinces Doctor Whats-his-name to release the Dalek's on the Pegasus galaxy to lay waste to the Wraith. All the humans of course being placed into villages protected by Merlin's phase device. One the Wraith are wiped out. Rodney activates the device and the Daleks are destroyed. The best thing of all, even better than the Wraith being wiped out, is that now there are trash cans everywhere in Pegasus. Not only did they clean up the Wraith, but they've also cleanedup the galaxy! (The kids all hate it though because now they have to collect the garbage, get it to the gate, dial the garbage planet and toss the bags into the wormhole.)

Comment

Working...
              X