This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An anceint episode... anyone?

Who else would LOVE to see an Anceint episode! one set in the past on Atlantis! None of our characters there, no time travel episode! (well maybe)

Perhaps on episode where the Alterans discover the Wraith, or when they arrive in the galaxy. hmm!

The more i think of it, the more it would be nice for maybe one member to go back in the past, and i know you are probrly screaming about weir and how she already went back! but perhaps if McKay went back way before she did. when they discover the wraith or something!

hmm what do you think then?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

That would be great but I doubt we wil have this kind of episode
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds good
      I like that idea
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, it would be very nice to see a real story about the ancients this year. I doubt that there will be a time travel but maybe those travellers have something to do with the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
          but perhaps if McKay went back way before she did. when they discover the wraith or something!

hmm what do you think then?

Or if you like irony, McKay helps them accidentally create the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Blev08 View Post
            Or if you like irony, McKay helps them accidentally create the Wraith.
            That crossed my mind too, a sort of time paradox! oh in a funny twist McKay finds a way of destroying the wraith, and in the process od doing so is sent back to the Ancients time and then creates the wraith by accident lol! one man brings about Genesis and extinction of one race, in the process billions dye! ofcourse this wouldnt but still!

But im glad other people would like to see an ancient episode

Atlantis -
            SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Alissa View Post
              Yes, it would be very nice to see a real story about the ancients this year. I doubt that there will be a time travel but maybe those travellers have something to do with the ancients.
              They will have an
              Spoiler:
              ancient warship
              sigpic

Comment

It sounds like an interesting idea, but I'd like to have it somehow be tied in to present day Atlantis. Maybe Rodney finds a device in Atlantis that gives him the memories of an Ancient, and he lives out the life of that Ancient on Atlantis millions of years back, only he's still in present day Atlantis but in some kind of coma. Sort of like "The Inner Light" from Star Trek TNG. The guy who's memory he sees could be one of the scientists who somehow created the Wraith, and maybe that way they could find out a Wraith weakness.
                Last edited by Xicer; 26 June 2007, 10:59 AM.
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                  They will have an
                  Spoiler:
                  ancient warship
                  Then it might be possible that they had something to do with the ancients once, if they are not some kind of space pirates.

Comment

Thing about that spoiler is though, they can't get it to work and need john! so i bet they just found it!

Atlantis -
                    SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Alissa View Post
                      Then it might be possible that they had something to do with the ancients once, if they are not some kind of space pirates.
                      I think it is more possible that theyare space pirates
                      Spoiler:
                      apperntly they live aboard ther ships and they have a ship that they want sheppard to fix
                      can only wait and see
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                        It sounds like an interesting idea, but I'd like to have it somehow be tied in to present day Atlantis. Maybe Rodney finds a device in Atlantis that gives him the memories of an Ancient, and he lives out the life of that Ancient on Atlantis millions of years back, only he's still in present day Atlantis but in some kind of coma. Sort of like "The Inner Light" from Star Trek TNG. The guy who's memory he sees could be one of the scientists who somehow created the Wraith, and maybe that way they could find out a Wraith weakness.
                        What about John instead of Rodney? A lot of people have theorized that he is/part Ancient so maybe he goes back/has Ancient memories?

But any ep that shead a little more light on the Lanteans would be great.
                        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

This would be a great story. I would love to see it.

Comment

no time travel. No illusions.Nobody from current expedition.Only real Ancients, like 42 minutes special about the Ancients. That would be cool.
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              no time travel. No illusions.Nobody from current expedition.Only real Ancients, like 42 minutes special about the Ancients. That would be cool.
                              That would be awesome!
                              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Working...
                              X