latest heroes comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest heroes comic

Guys been keeping up on the weekly heroes comics? So who thinks "betty" is pre-candace Candace? Seems pretty obvious, right?

If you didn't know, you can get the pdf links here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_graphic_novels

Usually updates monday night or tuesday morning.

Originally posted by apotheion View Post
    Guys been keeping up on the weekly heroes comics? So who thinks "betty" is pre-candace Candace? Seems pretty obvious, right?

If you didn't know, you can get the pdf links here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_graphic_novels

Usually updates monday night or tuesday morning.
    I was thinking that too.
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Candace.

Ya know, it wouldn't hurt her to put down that twinky. And the cake. and the pie. God, put the lard down you fattie.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

Ya know, it wouldn't hurt her to put down that twinky. And the cake. and the pie. God, put the lard down you fattie.
        Can't be, when she was knocked unconscious, she didn't change into a obese person. Unless she really did loose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

The artist really went all out to make her look disgusting. No fat person I've ever met is quite that repulsive.... OK maybe one but that's just because he had personality far more repulsive than his appearance.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Maybe it's one of the new characters then.
            *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
              Can't be, when she was knocked unconscious, she didn't change into a obese person. Unless she really did loose weight.
              People from the show said maybe she wasn't completely knocked out and it doesn't take much effort for her to look like that when asked about it. I think they just got lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
                People from the show said maybe she wasn't completely knocked out and it doesn't take much effort for her to look like that when asked about it. I think they just got lazy.
                Hey, from the looks of the comic, I ain't complaining. Sheesh, i'll never look at her the same way again.
                Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                - Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta View Post
                  Hey, from the looks of the comic, I ain't complaining. Sheesh, i'll never look at her the same way again.
                  Now we know what she meant by "I can show you horrors that would break your mind". She's talking about a visage of her, feeding her face with her 20th funnel cake and bacon wrapped lard biscuits.

Comment

Hm. I really can't imagine why Candice told Micah "You're just too young to see how much the world sucks-- how people can be so mean to each other just because of where they were born or what they look like."
                    *THUNK*

Comment

Is that what she said? I couldn't make out the words over that HAM IN HER MOUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
                        I don't know about lazy but they probably didn't want to have to hire another actress just to lie there and then have to either change her in the next season or be stuck with the girl who had no lines.... and a fatsuit and makeup is quite a bit of work for those few seconds

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

An EmoGOTHFAT suit?

Comment

What's everyone's favorite graphic novel so far? I'd have to say that any one of the ones taking place in the dark future were pretty excellent (I'd love to see more from that timeline) and the death of Hana Gitelman pt 2 had a fantastic ending (that page with all the characters...SO good!)
                            Spoiler:
                            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

*hits head on desk* Why didn't I see that! damn... I should have known it to be Candace... just wasn't thinking... like usual

Comment

Working...
                              X