X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Ringtone.

Hiya.

Reality check here please. I want your opinion?.

I just got a new Nokia 6230 phone that can use MP3's as a ringtone so now my ringtone is Atlantis Theme tune. Is that too sad? or would you do the same?

Cliff
    Got computer problems? visit http://theportal.dyndns.org/tech

Living TV's Most Haunted, get the spooks, visit http://theportal.dyndns.org/mosthaunted.

I'd say its a bit sad but it just depends what part of it you have. It wouldn't be such a bad ringone but pretty sad yea.
    Wier: Nice work Rodney!
    McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
    Wier: Yes, several times....
    [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

So what? my ringtone is "duel of the fates" from Star Wars.
      We are the ori. You will be assymilated. Resistance is futile.

Comment

I found the instructions to compose the SG-1 theme for my ring tone about a month ago.
        I've had it there ever since.

I've been searching to find the same kind of instructions to do the Atlantis theme to assign it to different people but no luck so far.
        I haven't yet given up hope.

in fact, that same tune spurred a heated debate at a party i went to a recently. a guy recognized the tune and we started talking about it. it was rather exciting actually, finding another like us in such a way.

Comment

If I had a cell phone capable of playing MP3s, I'd want the Atlantis tune, too. It isn't sad at all. Now, wanting the Sam/Jack theme on your cell, THAT would be sad! *ducks barrage of sharp instruments thrown at her*

Comment

I've had the SG-1 theme as my ringtone for over a year now, everytime my phone rings all my friends groan in embarrassment

Comment

*tries hard to ignore Shadow's mocking tone*
              must not give in
              must not give her the satisfaction.
              must stay strong.......

Originally posted by Teal'c
              I've had the SG-1 theme as my ringtone for over a year now, everytime my phone rings all my friends groan in embarrassment
              They're clearly not as cultured as us

Comment

Originally posted by cjp_24
                Hiya.

I just got a new Nokia 6230 phone that can use MP3's as a ringtone so now my ringtone is Atlantis Theme tune. Is that too sad? or would you do the same?

Cliff

Where'd you get the mp3 file?

DANIEL (sarcastically): "Oh, could you? I mean, uh, go slow."

Comment

If you have an episode on your computer just use irfanview.
                  Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                  McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                  Wier: Yes, several times....
                  [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                    If you have an episode on your computer just use irfanview.
                    I dont' have on my computer

Comment

mine used to be the theme from Zelda.....but now i've changed my pfone is have no idea what it is....i really wanna get the stargate theme on mine!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebassangel
                        mine used to be the theme from Zelda.....but now i've changed my pfone is have no idea what it is....i really wanna get the stargate theme on mine!

I know what you mean. My cell contract is up next month, time for a new phone. I'm going to make sure that it can play mp3 ring tones now

Comment

I would SO do the same! All my family would be SG1, and my friends would be SG:A...if Nokia's can do that... I don't know...I have Verizon
                          - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                          THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                          BM: "Aren't they all?"
                          www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                          www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

I would definetly set my Ringtone to Stargate: Atlantis if I could.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cjp_24
                              Hiya.

Cliff
                              Nah man, that's cute and cool. Do what you like and don't let anyone tell u your taste or choice is bad. If you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks. It's gotta be better than some of the lame ringtones I hear all the time. I think it's cool.

I want a zat gun ringtone or a ring transporter sound ringtone; that would mess with ppl's heads big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X