This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard

SG1 visit a planet. Deep underground they find an old Acient outpost, guess whats inside.

An Asgard and an Acient in deep freeze. Initial tests show that they are still alive.

Now with the new technology the Tauri have from the Asgard they thibk they can revive them.

They revive them and guess what, the Asgard is really really old, it looks like the Asgard is that old that it doesnt have all the genetic flaws that the Asgard bred into themselves.

Now the Tauri have all the Asgard technology they start to genetically enginneer the Asgard again as when the Asgard made the record of their past, they inprinted each Asgards DNA into the system so they can retrieve each Asgard and place it into the new genetically engineered body with no flaws.

Gradually they complete the task and Thor is finally reborn in his new body and he remembers everything.

Now the Asgard are being remade and with the help of the Tauri have found a new homeland and they are calling SG1.

NOW THAT SAID.

YOU WRITERS GET ONTO IT AND BRING BACK THE ASGARD.

Originally posted by clinker42 View Post
    SG1 visit a planet. Deep underground they find an old Acient outpost, guess whats inside.

An Asgard and an Acient in deep freeze. Initial tests show that they are still alive.

Now with the new technology the Tauri have from the Asgard they thibk they can revive them.

They revive them and guess what, the Asgard is really really old, it looks like the Asgard is that old that it doesnt have all the genetic flaws that the Asgard bred into themselves.

Now the Tauri have all the Asgard technology they start to genetically enginneer the Asgard again as when the Asgard made the record of their past, they inprinted each Asgards DNA into the system so they can retrieve each Asgard and place it into the new genetically engineered body with no flaws.

Gradually they complete the task and Thor is finally reborn in his new body and he remembers everything.

Now the Asgard are being remade and with the help of the Tauri have found a new homeland and they are calling SG1.

NOW THAT SAID.

Maybe you should post this in the Fanfic section?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clinker42 View Post

NOW THAT SAID.

As sad as it is that the asgard are gone it would really cheapen their sacifice if they brought them back for good like that.

It would make an interesting story. But only in the sense that they come accross an asgard perfectly preserved in their original, genetically pure form........odin perhaps?
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

make a great epsiode

look at this link http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...21#post6814921
        sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

I think the azgard might be back, doesn't one of the movies involve
          Spoiler:
          Time travel

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
            I think the azgard might be back, doesn't one of the movies involve
            Spoiler:
            Time travel
            As we've seen in "1969" and the like, time travel (or "time dilation") isn't sometime unique to the Asgard. Plus, after Thor's mind got download at the end of season 5, the Goa'uld (namely Anubis, and later Baal) have been shown to have Asgard technology such as the holoprojector, beaming technology, and other cool stuff.

So no, the Asgard don't need to be around for the Stargate movies (although I would love to seem them make a come-back).
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I know the Asgard at their home world blown themselves up, but
              Spoiler:
              is Hermiod the Daedalus Asgard engineer also gone ???

And welcome to the Forum, clinker42 !
              Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 25 June 2007, 09:06 AM. Reason: forgot something...

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                As we've seen in "1969" and the like, time travel (or "time dilation") isn't sometime unique to the Asgard. Plus, after Thor's mind got download at the end of season 5, the Goa'uld (namely Anubis, and later Baal) have been shown to have Asgard technology such as the holoprojector, beaming technology, and other cool stuff.

So no, the Asgard don't need to be around for the Stargate movies (although I would love to seem them make a come-back).
                i think he meant time travel back to when the asgard were around
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                  I know the Asgard at their home world blown themselves up, but
                  Spoiler:
                  is Hermiod the Daedalus Asgard engineer also gone ???
                  I've always wonder that too. Hermiod probably went back to Oriela (spelling) on the Odyssey and transported to the planet with the rest of the Asgard (although it was never mentioned). Its to bad, I like him in Atlantis.
                  Company of Thieves

Daniel: You might want to prepare to return fire.

Marks: For the record, Im always prepared. I just have to push this button.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                    i think he meant time travel back to when the asgard were around
                    Yup, some other characters are back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuran View Post
                      I've always wonder that too. Hermiod probably went back to Oriela (spelling) on the Odyssey and transported to the planet with the rest of the Asgard (although it was never mentioned). Its to bad, I like him in Atlantis.
                      i did read somewhere that hermiod is not in season 4, something about a leaked script mentions "the asgard hermiod's former workstation"
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

They made it seem like they couldn't do that. Why couldn't the Asgard just clone an earlier "model" of themselves before the deadly mutations? I think it was implied that their minds had to stay with their bodies, and that the computer not only captured their mind, but also their current genetic form.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakypants View Post
                          They made it seem like they couldn't do that. Why couldn't the Asgard just clone an earlier "model" of themselves before the deadly mutations? I think it was implied that their minds had to stay with their bodies, and that the computer not only captured their mind, but also their current genetic form.
                          not sure if that's true because at the beginning of season 6 thor's mind is being stored on anubis' hat'ak computer, whilst his body was recovered by the asgard, and then the asgard downloaded thor's mind from the goa'uld computer core. it would make no sence for the cloning of body and mind to be inseperable.
                          the reason they could not clone "an older model" is because their conciousnesses surpassed the ability for old style asgard bodies to store effectively. it would be similar to o'neill downloading the repository of the ancients, there was just not enough room to fit it all in safely.
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

i'd be in heaven if the asgard lied to us about killing themselves, secretly building a bigass fleet of oniell mk2's, and when it looks bad for us in the movie...........

......... sir, there's multiple hyperspace windows opening everywhere!!!

..........indeed, i count more than 100 ships.........so far.

cut too ori ship

the com system activates

...........greetings, i am supreme commander Thor, leave this galaxy or be destroyed.

or ........*spouts some bull about someone or other going somewhere and not having enough religeon, and his smiteing thereof*

cut too grand exterior view

sound of a thousand asgard beams

...........sweet

lets just say i'd need a new pair of pants
                            Last edited by rlr149; 25 June 2007, 06:15 PM. Reason: script additions
                            sigpic
                            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                            -Liberty Prime

Comment

Geez rlr149

Thats an even better script that i thought up, i bet there would be thousands of others needing new pants if that episode happened.

It seems to me that no matter how it actualy happens, we all want the Asgard back.

When the Tolons got blew up, who cares, the Jaffa dieing in their homeworld etc etc, who cares again.

But this is the Asgard.

I wonder if any of the script writers ever look in here and have a read, if so i will pay MGM money to bring back the Asgard, or at least a few like Thor or Hermie

Comment

Working...
                              X