This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI Miami - Sad :( Spoilers

Did anyone else like, feel depressed at the end of the season premiere, even before that, when that death happened
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Spoiler:
    I knew Tim Speedle was going to bite the bullett earlier on this summer and it didn't come of much as a shock then. Rory Cochrane (Speedle) left the show to pursue a "film career" , so who knows? I don't get why you would leave a hit show and forfeit future royalties. I would stay on until I at least got more film work coming my way and then I'd leave. I'm just glad Emily Procter didn't leave.
    Last edited by GateGipsy; 22 September 2004, 03:56 AM.
    "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

I edited in spoiler space there as that contained a pretty major spoiler for those of us watching the show and living where the new season hasn't premiered yet!
      sigpic

Comment

Forgive me for taking this slightly off topic, but I was wondering- does every lead male on a CSI have to be dark and broody and emotionally conflicted? Isn't it possible to have an emotionally balanced Sr. CSI agent who can tune out the horror of the job but still be a rich and funny character? Gil is deadpan and emotionally distant, Caruso's character (I admit I've only seen it a few times) seems to be somewhat drier but still emotionally torn and from what I've heard of Sinise's character, he's cut from pretty much the same cloth. And do they all have to be workaholics married to the job, "working too hard" and not having any fun on the side?

I mean, is this how REAL CSI agents are, or is TV pumping up the social alienization in order to make "better" TV?

Also- somehow I knew that character on CSI was going to die. I've only seen the show a few times, but that was the only character I really liked. Typical. And ironic that this person is pulling a Caruso.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          I edited in spoiler space there as that contained a pretty major spoiler for those of us watching the show and living where the new season hasn't premiered yet!
          Sorry about that. I just figured because the subject heading for the topic said "spoilers" it was ok, my bad.
          "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
          X