Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Foxy Loxy with Floppy Sockies" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread

s*

NOTE: TITLE OF EPISODE IS A WORKING TITLE, NOT THE FINAL ONE!!

Ok, I normally don't make threads based on working titles, but the spoilers for this episode just got a lot more detailed. I warn you, this is some major spoilers...some may say too major, so I really hope you know what you're doing if you're going to see it.

Joe Mallozzi, whether accidentally or intentionally, has revealed to us, albeit in blurred vision, the entire plot of this episode:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC06480.JPG
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC06479.JPG

See the white board behind Carl Binder. Again, read at your own risk. This is probably even more detailed than the Gateworld spoilers. So...yeah, I haven't read it in detail, and I never will. Good luck to you guys.

EDIT: Just to show that I'm not completely irresponsible, I will have to inform you guys that the stuff in the photos have been confirmed as absolute crap, so...yeah. I'm also mischievous enough to make this tiny and invisible, so that people won't see it.
    Last edited by PG15; 24 June 2007, 04:39 PM.

I say its probably a fake like the one he put up on april 1st
    sigpic

Comment

Can't decipher it, so I guess I'm safe from spoilers- real or fake.

Comment

Could be...but it ain't April Fools day now, is it?

If it is just a trick, it would be a very random day to do it.

Comment

All I can really read on the white board are "Act 1" "Act 2" etc...and where it says Cue to Commercials. So I guess I'm good...
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Heh. Trying to stay spoiler free, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see if I could make any of it out. I must say, I'm proud of myself. I managed to read several lines (Besides the Act 1, Cut to commercial junk).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Oh yes, and we all know that Joe NEVER messes with the fans.

Comment

I got a few things...

Act One
                1. Plan Op. (assuming that means planned operations)
                2. Het. Wraith lol or lab (I don't get that...heterosexual wraith lab or their laughing at it)
                3. Team above something...
                4. Cue to Commercial

Act. Two

I got Team runs off and jumper is on fire
                cue to commercial

Act. Three

I only got "as wraith is about to feed" and "captured by wraith"
                cue to commercial

Act. Four
                1. Simulation Ends
                2.Now the team is finally ready
                3. They infiltrate the wraith lab
                4. I think they put on the 'self-destruct"
                5. The lab blows up with wraith inside
                6. cue to commercial

Act Five
                1. - feel - it was only a -
                2. Now we're ready
                3. As team heads off for stoop----

End of part one.

Note: I have really really really bad handwriting and this looks similar to it. So I learned how to decipher when in a cram session.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

That's way more than what I was able to make out. Nice job.

Comment

I have to say, the working title is scary enough. I don't know what to make of it.
                    Last edited by LaCroix; 23 June 2007, 05:52 PM.

Comment

It would be a great day if Joe wanted to mess with us over the break so he could get his episode done and have at least a few days of vacation. On the other hand, he might be saving money if he keeps convincing Fondy that he has to finish his script and they can't go to L.A. for her to shop!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright, so we know this probably has something to do with a Wraith lab, that is of course if JM isn't pulling our legs.

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                        3. As team heads off for stoop----
                        I think the last word is "the op" because I see "op" written frequently throughout the whole thing.
                        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                          Alright, so we know this probably has something to do with a Wraith lab, that is of course if JM isn't pulling our legs.

I think the last word is "the op" because I see "op" written frequently throughout the whole thing.
                          Yeah you could be right. I could see that. I figured the team was on some kind of platform---hence that terminology and why I read that.

Correction of No. 3 Act 1

3. Team about to be ...begins with an r (I think)!!!

Act Two
                          1. - - was off a similuation <---correction (assuming this is actually the beginning of a similuation before it ends in Act Four)
                          2. real op is planned
                          3. team runs off
                          4. jumper comes under fire<---correction
                          5. they're about to crash!!!<---correction

I got a bit more on Act Three,
                          1. ----
                          2. "go on op"
                          3. "now they're ready"
                          4. Captured by wraith
                          5. "As wraith is about to feed"

6. cue to commercial

Comment

You know, I'm actually hoping it is a trick; I'm already too spoiled on it as it is.

Comment

It could be a red herring. But I think it's just simple spoilers that could change. If you look at some of the stuff I could make out, it's nothing really significant or we haven't seen in other eps.

All we know know is that there is a wraith lab, we find it, and blow it up. Give or take a few things. Nothing we haven't seen in an ep before or wanted to see happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X