This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Season Four Previews

The first official Season 4 commercial for Stargate Atlantis aired a few minutes ago
    Last edited by Starxgate; 22 June 2007, 04:30 PM. Reason: The Season Four Previews

K....

Not that I'm not grateful or anything but...any details you'd like to share?

Comment

Yeah, so much Carter. Blah. Oh well. I don't really remember much except for
      Spoiler:
      Teyla screaming because she had something moving inside her stomach. look like it hurt
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Any details you'd like to share?
        It started off with the voice over guy saying something like

"You have seen her on SG-1 for 10 years & now Colonel Carter will be going to a whole new place (something like this)

Then it showed various clips of Meredith, John, Teyla, Carter etc. It was short & it went by quick

Comment

Carter says "You're releaved of duty Colonel".... I hope Sheppard is not going to leave.
          z

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            Yeah, so much Carter. Blah. Oh well. I don't really remember much except for
            Spoiler:
            Teyla screaming because she had something moving inside her stomach. look like it hurt
            I WIN!!!

I knew it was a bloody parasite!! Oh yeah!! Just like in the movie V!!! It's a lizard baby that likes livers. Oh my god!! I Win!!! Woohoo!!

I wonder if it will try to eat it's way out like in X-Files. Ewww!!

It's a parasite the baby...now the baby's daddy...it could be Teyla or it could be George after all. I need to get myself some ice cream as a treat!!

See Rufs!! I win!!

Edited: Request to place video link from Sendspace on the Second S4 Preview which aired after SGA. The first video for S4 which aired after SG1 is still MIA, but it shall be found.

Here's the link for the second video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pxzmp
            Last edited by vaberella; 23 June 2007, 02:49 PM.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

15 minutes isnt long enough for someone to have got it on Youtube yet, is it? LOL
              : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
              : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I'm betting that baby isn't human, judging by those scenes.
                SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                  15 minutes isnt long enough for someone to have got it on Youtube yet, is it? LOL

Probably not!! Youtube gives me the impresssion people leave their tv recording regularly.
                  Originally posted by KGX2001 View Post
                  I'm betting that baby isn't human, judging by those scenes.
                  I've been saying that from the beginning basically in every thread with Teyla. That thing was a parasite from the get go. I never believed she slept with some random guy (although I still don't deny it's a possiblity). She's been infected by some thing. I've said so. Of course I also said she might have done it, but when my friend killed that dream, I strongly stood by the parasite.

Although, I think real life neonates are parasites anyway....I just always felt Teyla's kid would be one. George wins!! I love George...I knew something went down!! I hope it doesn't try to eat out of her.

Woohoo!!
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

This thread fails without video evidence.

Comment

Here's a LJ entry with spoiler listing of new SGA footage from the ad shown during SG1:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69228.html

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Here's a LJ entry with spoiler listing of new SGA footage from the ad shown during SG1:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69228.html
                        9) McKay, in what looks like the inside of a jumper, shouting "I need more time!" Ah, Rodney, you know you never get more time
                        LMAO! Oh so true.
                        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Looks like September is the date it will return. Did we know this?
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Nope; we all we've heard was that it was going to be in the "fall".

Man, both Avatar and Atlantis is coming this September...it's going to be a very busy month.

Oh, and I'm going to university, that could be important too, I guess...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                              Looks like September is the date it will return. Did we know this?
                              We knew "fall" but not an exact month. September sounds good to me! and that's what they said on the ad.

Comment

Working...
                              X