PDA

View Full Version : The Season Four Previews

Starxgate
June 22nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
The first official Season 4 commercial for Stargate Atlantis aired a few minutes ago

PG15
June 22nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
K....

Not that I'm not grateful or anything but...any details you'd like to share? ;)

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, so much Carter. Blah. Oh well. I don't really remember much except for Teyla screaming because she had something moving inside her stomach. look like it hurt

Starxgate
June 22nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Any details you'd like to share? ;)

It started off with the voice over guy saying something like

"You have seen her on SG-1 for 10 years & now Colonel Carter will be going to a whole new place (something like this)

Then it showed various clips of Meredith, John, Teyla, Carter etc. It was short & it went by quick

Mainer82
June 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM
Carter says "You're releaved of duty Colonel".... I hope Sheppard is not going to leave.

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah, so much Carter. Blah. Oh well. I don't really remember much except for Teyla screaming because she had something moving inside her stomach. look like it hurt

I WIN!!!

I knew it was a bloody parasite!! Oh yeah!! Just like in the movie V!!! It's a lizard baby that likes livers. Oh my god!! I Win!!! Woohoo!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/01snoopy.gif

I wonder if it will try to eat it's way out like in X-Files. Ewww!! :S

It's a parasite the baby...now the baby's daddy...it could be Teyla or it could be George after all. I need to get myself some ice cream as a treat!!

See Rufs!! I win!! :P

Edited: Request to place video link from Sendspace on the Second S4 Preview which aired after SGA. The first video for S4 which aired after SG1 is still MIA, but it shall be found.

Here's the link for the second video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pxzmp

SG13-NightOps
June 22nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
15 minutes isnt long enough for someone to have got it on Youtube yet, is it? LOL

KGX2001
June 22nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
I'm betting that baby isn't human, judging by those scenes.

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
15 minutes isnt long enough for someone to have got it on Youtube yet, is it? LOL

Probably not!! Youtube gives me the impresssion people leave their tv recording regularly.

I'm betting that baby isn't human, judging by those scenes.

I've been saying that from the beginning basically in every thread with Teyla. That thing was a parasite from the get go. I never believed she slept with some random guy (although I still don't deny it's a possiblity). She's been infected by some thing. I've said so. Of course I also said she might have done it, but when my friend killed that dream, I strongly stood by the parasite.

Although, I think real life neonates are parasites anyway....I just always felt Teyla's kid would be one. George wins!! I love George...I knew something went down!! I hope it doesn't try to eat out of her.

Woohoo!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/01snoopy.gif

Agent_Dark
June 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
This thread fails without video evidence.

prion
June 22nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
Here's a LJ entry with spoiler listing of new SGA footage from the ad shown during SG1:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69228.html

SG13-NightOps
June 22nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
Here's a LJ entry with spoiler listing of new SGA footage from the ad shown during SG1:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69228.html

9) McKay, in what looks like the inside of a jumper, shouting "I need more time!" Ah, Rodney, you know you never get more time ;)

LMAO! Oh so true.

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 05:29 PM
Looks like September is the date it will return. Did we know this?

PG15
June 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
Nope; we all we've heard was that it was going to be in the "fall".

Man, both Avatar and Atlantis is coming this September...it's going to be a very busy month.

Oh, and I'm going to university, that could be important too, I guess...maybe. ;)

prion
June 22nd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Looks like September is the date it will return. Did we know this?

We knew "fall" but not an exact month. September sounds good to me! and that's what they said on the ad.

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
Sooner than October (my estimation), I'm happy. :D

Mitchell82
June 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Sooner than October (my estimation), I'm happy. :D

Me too I'm a very happy camper, might take awhile to get use to Carters hair though. Oh btw congrats at winning.;)

Starxgate
June 22nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Another Preview & it said Stargate Atlantis returns

THIS SEPTEMBER

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Lizzie!!!!!

PG15
June 22nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
What? Huh?! What about Weir?!

Come on guys! Please post more than a smidge! Those of us without SciFi are going through withdrawl here!!

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
What? Huh?! What about Weir?!

Come on guys! Please post more than a smidge! Those of us without SciFi are going through withdrawl here!!

John just yells out "Elizabeth" in the preview with his gun drawn. I don't know if she's getting wraithed or something. She may be near an enemy.

As for Teyla, did they give a different preview at the end of SGA than the one at the end of SG1? Because I didn't see Teyla screaming. But she looks like she got her old wig back from S1 for some reason. Or her hair is wavy.

I saw Lorne guys, he's looking scrumptious and probably in the midst of a nightmare. And is that red beam from the Asurans back?

Ltcolshepjumper
June 22nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
They did show a clip after the season finale. Showed lots of Carter and Asurans.

PhatChance
June 22nd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Carter is offworld in the preview. Comm cut off with some guy--can't make out what he said.

Suzotchka
June 22nd, 2007, 06:16 PM
Didn't Weir say something like "They're coming by the dozens?"

*tries to remember*?

ann_sgcfan
June 22nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
There were two commercials for s4... one during the series final of SG-1 and then another for Atlantis completely different. The one for SG-1 was letting the viewers know that Sam would be on Atlantis. The one during Atlantis had lots of clips ... longest was John yelling out for Elizabeth while off world. There were clips of the entire team... went by so quickly I didn't catch everything. Did show Teyla in agony on the floor with something inside her... :S poor Teyla

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 06:19 PM
Nope, didn't hear that. I heard Carter talking and I was paying attention to all the Keller scenes..and trying to see Teyla screaming.

I know the Wraith are going to be on Atlantis. But if she did say that she could be talking about the Asurans. No, no, most likely the wraith.

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
I though nobody cared about Weir, huh, weird.

John yelling for Elizabeth.
Elizabeth in the puddlejumper, seems the Ausarans are after her. Not sure.
Shot of the Oberoth.
Lots of Carter.
Lots of Ausurans.
and I forgot the rest. LOL.
oh yeah, someone falling on top of Sheppard. Might have been Carter.

Ltcolshepjumper
June 22nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
Didn't Weir say something like "They're coming by the dozens?"

*tries to remember*?

Yep. At the same time showing lots of Asurans running down a dark hallway. From what it showed, it seems as though Dr. Weir is captured by Oberoth

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
There were two commercials for s4... one during the series final of SG-1 and then another for Atlantis completely different. The one for SG-1 was letting the viewers know that Sam would be on Atlantis. The one during Atlantis had lots of clips ... longest was John yelling out for Elizabeth while off world. There were clips of the entire team... went by so quickly I didn't catch everything. Did show Teyla in agony on the floor with something inside her... :S poor Teyla

Okay, I knew there had to be two previews. Holy moly!! I knew it was a parasite. When I heard about that thing, I thought of three things. I kept picturing that ep in X-Files of that parasitic twin that was eating people's livers, V the movie where it had that weird lizard alien, and lastly X-Files when the new aliens use human hosts. All in all, it's a parasite that wants out. I think I'm gonna be sick. This is almost as bad as me thinking she reproduced this parasite on her own, which her body could have..ewww!! I agree, poor Teyla.

At least I win! :D

I think Carter looks great. Why is Keller in a hospital gown? Do people think it's related to the Doppelganger ep? It seems a lot of clips were related to that.

I though nobody cared about Weir, huh, weird.

Obviously you were wrong.

majortrip
June 22nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Nope, didn't hear that. I heard Carter talking and I was paying attention to all the Keller scenes..and trying to see Teyla screaming.

I know the Wraith are going to be on Atlantis. But if she did say that she could be talking about the Asurans. No, no, most likely the wraith.

Sheppard had an ARG while he was hollering for Elizabeth, so there are Asurans.

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Yep. At the same time showing lots of Asurans running down a dark hallway. From what it showed, it seems as though Dr. Weir is captured by Oberoth

At this point, I don't know what's going on with Weir. Is this from Be All My Sins Remember'd clips? This is going to be very interesting indeed. I love S4 and I can't wait for it.

Sheppard had an ARG while he was hollering for Elizabeth, so there are Asurans.

Did you get that in the slow motion version? :D I so didn't get to see much. I only saw brief snips that seemed to flash in the second commerical. So she's taken by the Asurans...hmmmm....Do you think that means that Niam comes back?

I always said the "horrific revelation" was Niam coming back. But it could always be Teyla related.

majortrip
June 22nd, 2007, 06:34 PM
But she looks like she got her old wig back from S1 for some reason. Or her hair is wavy.

Flashbacks?

oh yeah, someone falling on top of Sheppard. Might have been Carter.
Looked like Lorne.

prion
June 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
Big spoiler details - plus screencaps - of the second (and some caps from the first ad) now at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69767.html

Have fun. Ooh, yes, I can now say that season 4 is looking good.

Agent_Dark
June 22nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Dr Lee! You beauty!

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Obviously you were wrong.

Awesome. That makes me happy, that people do care about Weir.

Flashbacks?

Looked like Lorne.

it was dark. He had Sheppard hair. lol. So was it Carter?

majortrip
June 22nd, 2007, 06:58 PM
it was dark. He had Sheppard hair. lol. So was it Carter?
No, no. Shep was on the bottom, lol. Looked like Lorne in the saddle.
:eek:

prion
June 22nd, 2007, 07:15 PM

You mean the scene with the guy knocking down Shep in the gateroom, trying to kill him (picture below)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/IMG_0962.jpg

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
Big spoiler details - plus screencaps - of the second (and some caps from the first ad) now at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69767.html

Oh my gosh thanks for the link Prion.

Dear Lord, look at Teyla's belly, it's like that moment in Alien when that thing popped out of the guys belly in the lunchroom scene. Oh my...http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime18.gif

I guess that first clip was Doppelganger dominated it's all about Lorne here.

Awesome. That makes me happy, that people do care about Weir.

A lot of people do care about Weir. Just some really stupid people considered it "hate" when some people complained that she could be better and she was set up for failure in many instances; which wasn't good for her character.

I love that clip. It's bloody fantastic. I am a newly made Shep/Lorne shipper. Oh yeah!! Lorne should lean down and give John a great big lick. Yummm....http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime32.gif

You know how much I love licking Trippy!!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime20.gif

jenks
June 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Is it me or does Rodney have one of those memory things on his temple?

Ruined_puzzle
June 22nd, 2007, 07:20 PM

LMAO. I have no idea how I confused him with Carter. Must have been because there was so much Carter. My brain just wen oh Carter.

Oooo Lorne. That is much better.

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
You mean the scene with the guy knocking down Shep in the gateroom, trying to kill him (picture below)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/IMG_0962.jpg

That wasn't love? I'm becoming delusional like most shippers. :S I guess he wanted to smash in Johns head rather than actually lick it. Meh...http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime21.gif

ToasterOnFire
June 22nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
After viewing the caps (thanks prion!) I can confirm that I hate the new uniforms. HATE. Especially the suggestive zippered-down jackets on all the women. HAAAATE

*waits patiently for the YouTube upload*

prion
June 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
That wasn't love? I'm becoming delusional like most shippers. :S I guess he wanted to smash in Johns head rather than actually lick it. Meh...http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime21.gif

Love?? Umm, I'm watching the wrong show, obviously ;)

After viewing the caps (thanks prion!) I can confirm that I hate the new uniforms. HATE. Especially the suggestive zippered-down jackets on all the women. HAAAATE

Hope you're not waiting for me to upload or you'll end up like Landry in "Unending"! ;) I'm not too keen on the new uniforms but would love to see an actual publicity shot. but I do rather like the gray ones, etc. from season 3.

Nici
June 22nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Thank you prion for those caps! I was so happy to see Lorne in a promo :D
(now I will join the others in waiting for it on YouTube ... cause I know I'll be watching it a lot until September hehe)

ToasterOnFire
June 22nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Hope you're not waiting for me to upload or you'll end up like Landry in "Unending"! ;) I'm not too keen on the new uniforms but would love to see an actual publicity shot. but I do rather like the gray ones, etc. from season 3.
No worries - I'm surrounded by geeky SF types. I'm confident both previews will be uploaded by the end of this evening. :D ;)

Argh...the zipper! THE ZIPPER!!! :mckay:

vaberella
June 22nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
So Wraithfodder and Prion are the same person? Aye, dios mio. Merci, Prion!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime32.gif

PG15
June 22nd, 2007, 08:08 PM

Seriously? No sarcasm intended? ;)

Either way, green for the promo transcript and screencaps! :D

parisindy
June 22nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Carter says "You're releaved of duty Colonel".... I hope Sheppard is not going to leave.

OMG she didn't actually say that did she! *cries*

Suzotchka
June 22nd, 2007, 08:19 PM
OMG she didn't actually say that did she! *cries*

I think that since Weir is injured, John will have to assume command until Carter shows up. And when she does she tells John that he is "relieve of duty, Colonel" since she is there to take command.

parisindy
June 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
I think that since Weir is injured, John will have to assume command until Carter shows up. And when she does she tells John that he is "relieve of duty, Colonel" since she is there to take command.

there is nothing that makes me want to stop crying in that sentence :(

((hugs))

Quinn Mallory
June 22nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=ToasterOnFire;6809033]After viewing the caps (thanks prion!) I can confirm that I hate the new uniforms. HATE. Especially the suggestive zippered-down jackets on all the women. HAAAATE
QUOTE]

Got to agree that they look a bit unprofessional (especially with them unzipped that far down)...but maybe there will be a decent explanation for that? The air conditioning went down in Atlantis or the city is falling into a sun?

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by Suzotchka

((hugs))

Oh heck, I hadn't thought of that. How sucky it would be.

Originally Posted by prion

Seriously? No sarcasm intended? ;)

Either way, green for the promo transcript and screencaps! :D

Thanks for green :) And nope, no sarcasm. I needed some evidence ;)

So Wraithfodder and Prion are the same person? Aye, dios mio. Merci, Prion!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime32.gif

Uh yup. You just realized that, eh? ;)

No worries - I'm surrounded by geeky SF types. I'm confident both previews will be uploaded by the end of this evening. :D ;)

Argh...the zipper! THE ZIPPER!!! :mckay:

Yeah, those zippers are low. Havent' seen any DLs yet but then I got it on tape.

Thank you prion for those caps! I was so happy to see Lorne in a promo :D
(now I will join the others in waiting for it on YouTube ... cause I know I'll be watching it a lot until September hehe)

You're welcome.

I'll probably tape DR WHO etc. just to see if they do SGA ads during the summer :)

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 05:20 AM

I don't know if I would use the word hate.... maybe
Abhor
detest
loathe
despise

Hate seems a bit mild. What the heck is up with the Star Trek thing. Just get a uniform, peferably military\functional\comfortable and stick with it. The ones from this past season where great. You want you skin on the show there is plenty of time for the women to wear their skimpy civilian clothes, ronan to wear his clothes (where does he get those btw) and everyone to wear the stargate required tight t-shirts.

God I miss it when this show (all the stargates) used to be about story and the characters character. Sure everyone was pretty but it was a minor part of the show. Now its all sci-fi'd up. I have hope they can overcome it though.

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 05:22 AM

((hugs))
Well Sheppard cant go offworld with his team if he is in charge of Atlantis. Does that help?

Ganthet Jr.
June 23rd, 2007, 05:30 AM

I think it was a scene from Doppelganger when it's not really John. So maybe Fake John did something, and that was what Carter was replying to. She was looking right into the camera, making the camera the character, and they don't usually do that with characters we know, so I think it was supposed to imply Fake John.

Steve_the_Wraith
June 23rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
Abhor
detest
loathe
despise

Hate seems a bit mild. What the heck is up with the Star Trek thing. Just get a uniform, peferably military\functional\comfortable and stick with it. The ones from this past season where great. You want you skin on the show there is plenty of time for the women to wear their skimpy civilian clothes, ronan to wear his clothes (where does he get those btw) and everyone to wear the stargate required tight t-shirts.

God I miss it when this show (all the stargates) used to be about story and the characters character. Sure everyone was pretty but it was a minor part of the show. Now its all sci-fi'd up. I have hope they can overcome it though.
The cast asked for 2 things this year - read throughs and new costumes. Apparently the old costumes were very uncomfortable.
So they got what they wanted, new uniforms for the characters

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 05:46 AM
Abhor
detest
loathe
despise

Okay, re costumes. The WORST ever were the Trek jumpsuits. I think ANYBODY who thinks Jumpsuits are neato should spend a week in them and see how just annoying/uncomfortable they are. I tried one out (in the store) way back in the70s when they were cool and popular and went, gak, this is awful! I say the same thing to high heels. I'd rather be comfy than fashionable.

Honestly, when I saw one picture of the new uniforms, I thought of Lost in Space (the old show) with color coding, ec. I'm not inordinately fond of the new scheme from what little I've seen, but thank god it seems Shep remains in black (thank you!) and McKay hasn't fallen to fashion either, at least not that I can see.

I really hope they stop futzing with minor stuff like sets and costumes (I mean, really, does anybody redo their office every year? except on the TLC channel) and concentrate on good storylines.

Willow'sCat
June 23rd, 2007, 06:17 AM
Especially the suggestive zippered-down jackets on all the women. HAAAATE!What is suggestive? I don't get it? :S They have a zipper down the front, so? *shrugs*

Hey the stuff with Teyla... been watching the clip and you know I am thinking this may just be part of Doppelganger... that it has nothing to do with her actual pregnancy just a fear she has that *naughty Sheppard :D* brings out in her... this is her worst nightmare sort of thing. ;)

Cautious Explorer
June 23rd, 2007, 06:23 AM
What is suggestive? I don't get it? :S They have a zipper down the front, so? *shrugs*

Hey the stuff with Teyla... been watching the clip and you know I am thinking this may just be part of Doppelganger... that it has nothing to do with her actual pregnancy just a fear she has that *naughty Sheppard :D* brings out in her... this is her worst nightmare sort of thing. ;)

I think you're right. I haven't actually seen the promo, just screen caps (Thanks Prion), but her stomach looks pretty flat. That thing looks about ready to hatch. So I can't see where it would do much good at camouflaging a real life pregnancy.

Willow'sCat
June 23rd, 2007, 06:29 AM
It actually looks like a lot of the first preview centres around Doppelganger, from what Carter says and the way she says it to the way Sheppard is looking all mean and nasty. ;) I am thinking Sheppard's worse nightmare would be, to be relieved of duty.

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 06:58 AM
Uh yup. You just realized that, eh? ;)
I'm pretty dense at times. :S Now I know, I'll probably forget in two days. I have a mind like a sieve for details like that. :D

ToasterOnFire
June 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
What is suggestive? I don't get it? :S They have a zipper down the front, so? *shrugs*
It's the fact that all three women have zipped their jackets all the way down to their low cut tank tops while the zippers on the men's jackets haven't budged. I don't think the women need to be highlighted in such a manner.

It's like the first Fantastic Four movie poster (http://www.cnv.co.il/pics/weeklypics/ffcast.jpg), but not as bad, thankfully. ;)

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 08:11 AM
So I watched the second previews again and again and again...and I've come to one conclusion.

Oberoth is the greatest villain ever...for one reason, his line of "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS CITY ALIVE!!!" I love tyrants. :D

Ganthet Jr.
June 23rd, 2007, 08:29 AM
So I watched the second previews again and again and again...and I've come to one conclusion.

Oberoth is the greatest villain ever...for one reason, his line of "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS CITY ALIVE!!!" I love tyrants. :D

So, does the fact that you've seen it over and over imply that it's online somewhere!?!?

Ltcolshepjumper
June 23rd, 2007, 09:18 AM

And where- no - how are you doing this?

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 09:58 AM
So, does the fact that you've seen it over and over imply that it's online somewhere!?!?

~sigh~ Here you go, with love from Vabby :teyla::

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pxzmp

Oh, this is only for the second preview, not the first, which aired after SG1. I'll see if I can hunt the first down.

And where- no - how are you doing this?

I got a link from BG for the preview and then I just reuploaded it onto sendspace. Keep in mind it can't be viewed on wmv...so you need an alternate method to view it. You'll only get sounds with wmv.

parisindy
June 23rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Oh heck, I hadn't thought of that. How sucky it would be.

thanks for understanding even if you don't agree necessarily
that means a lot you are a good egg

(((Hugs)))

Redhooks
June 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
It actually looks like a lot of the first preview centres around Doppelganger, from what Carter says and the way she says it to the way Sheppard is looking all mean and nasty. ;) I am thinking Sheppard's worse nightmare would be, to be relieved of duty.
I think it makes sense that most of it is from DG because it was the first episode to be shot and logically (but maybe not correct) it would be the one closest to being a finished episode. I think in the JM & PM video that was on the MGM Stargate site had the scenes from Missing and Travelers to highlight what Joe and Paul were talking about.

Ltcolshepjumper
June 23rd, 2007, 11:06 AM

Oh, this is only for the second preview, not the first, which aired after SG1. I'll see if I can hunt the first down.

I got a link from BG for the preview and then I just reuploaded it onto sendspace. Keep in mind it can't be viewed on wmv...so you need an alternate method to view it. You'll only get sounds with wmv.

Thanks. Green for you!

Cameron Mitchel
June 23rd, 2007, 11:06 AM

maybe find another file storage site. This goes too slow.

Ltcolshepjumper
June 23rd, 2007, 11:27 AM
I didn't know Dr. Heightmeyer was in Doppleganger

scifi_lemon
June 23rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
I didn't know Dr. Heightmeyer was in Doppleganger

Maybe someone thinks that they're going insane because of their nightmares? I think that if I started having dreams about Shep trying to kill me or whatever, I'd be pretty freaked out too. Then again...;)

SGFerrit
June 23rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Any download links should be added to the first page:)

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 02:23 PM

But most people don't zip down that far at work. At home, sure, do what you want but in a work environment, and military???

GW doesn't post download links. You find them in threads, or better yet, search the live journal community :)

SGFerrit
June 23rd, 2007, 02:30 PM
I meant the first page of the thread:)

Just as this thread has the potential to end up with lots of pages, so it would be easier for people who are on their first visit if the links were in the first post:)

Ltcolshepjumper
June 23rd, 2007, 02:36 PM
But most people don't zip down that far at work. At home, sure, do what you want but in a work environment, and military???

GW doesn't post download links. You find them in threads, or better yet, search the live journal community :)

Do we know they zip up any higher? Cause even Mckay (from the mgm site's season Four vid) had his zipped down that far.

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 03:29 PM
maybe find another file storage site. This goes too slow.

Beggars can't be choosers. ;) Currently I'm getting it uploaded onto megaupload (yousendit is giving me problems), just to be nice. If anyone knows better ones uploading sites let me know.

I just did, under my first post and I put it in big green letters so people can see it. I think it's the fourth or fifth post.

Uber
June 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Does anyone have the preview that ran during Unending? It had a cool montage of Carter on SG-1 and then the announcer talks about her on Atlantis...then it shows a few clips of her in SGA.

SG13-NightOps
June 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
I'd green you Vab, but it wont let me do it. :(

Thanks though!

jenks
June 23rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
^^ Same here.

Is it me or does Rodney have one of those memory things on his temple?

Upon closer inspection, he doesn't.

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:35 PM
^^ Same here.

Upon closer inspection, he doesn't.

Well, he's got something stuck to his head. Oh wait, he's illegally downloading episodes from Canada! ;)

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Does anyone have the preview that ran during Unending? It had a cool montage of Carter on SG-1 and then the announcer talks about her on Atlantis...then it shows a few clips of her in SGA.

Yup, but have no way to send it over the internet. Sorry.

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:39 PM
Do we know they zip up any higher? Cause even Mckay (from the mgm site's season Four vid) had his zipped down that far.

It would be pretty silly if the zipper stopped halfway up. If you look at the shirts Sheppard wore in season 1/2 (that great black one) it was a quarter zip (by the way, you can get it at LL Bean). I'm sure they zip all the way up but since they want to attract a demographic.... well, I'm sure they'll never be zipped all the way up.

jenks
June 23rd, 2007, 04:46 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7cMrn76yX4

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
I think you're right. I haven't actually seen the promo, just screen caps (Thanks Prion), but her stomach looks pretty flat. That thing looks about ready to hatch. So I can't see where it would do much good at camouflaging a real life pregnancy.

Well, her tummy was flat (definitely) but they CGIed in the creepy crawling face-hugging waiting-to-burst alien critter within. That, or Teyla shouldn't have eaten all those bags of chips with Olestra oil in 'em ;)

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 04:59 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7cMrn76yX4
After watching that I do think the Carter relieving whoever from duty is a dream or some drug induced hallucination or something because the angle of that is just odd. Its not a friendly or professional looking Carter showing up and taking over Atlantis from Sheppard after Weir is out of commission. If it is, well thats just an odd way to film it.

Uber
June 23rd, 2007, 05:03 PM
Yup, but have no way to send it over the internet. Sorry.DOH.

I have the same issue. It's on my DVR but I have no way to get it from my cable box to the internet. :(

Uber
June 23rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7cMrn76yX4Thank you :)

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 05:17 PM
After watching that I do think the Carter relieving whoever from duty is a dream or some drug induced hallucination or something because the angle of that is just odd. Its not a friendly or professional looking Carter showing up and taking over Atlantis from Sheppard after Weir is out of commission. If it is, well thats just an odd way to film it.

It's the classic camera angle of a) a dream sequence, b) you're seeing it from the person's point of view and that person is usually not in their right mind (drugs, alien infestation, etc.).

Xicer
June 23rd, 2007, 05:24 PM
Atlantis Promo One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7cMrn76yX4
Atlantis Promo Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfUS6WW4uc

My birthday is in September =D This is a great present!

ShadowMaat
June 23rd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Second one would be nicer without the ****ing volume control showing up for half the scenes- including on Lorne's head. *grumble*

ann_sgcfan
June 23rd, 2007, 05:55 PM

Actually I was think she was releaving the major that is pointing the gun on them... I don't think she was releaving Sheppard of command... just my 2 cents from the s4 promo :D

Willow'sCat
June 23rd, 2007, 05:58 PM
It's the fact that all three women have zipped their jackets all the way down to their low cut tank tops while the zippers on the men's jackets haven't budged. I don't think the women need to be highlighted in such a manner.

I understand what you are both saying but women *actresses* are more often then not hired for their looks, 90% (that is obviously a made up percentage! :P) of women on TV in the US are hired for their looks, not their acting, I mean it cannot be for what passes as their acting skills. :eek: And we have had Teyla in next to nothing for three season, why is this still shock to folks? TPTB hire pretty young(ish) things and flaunt them. *shrugs*

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 06:03 PM
I understand what you are both saying but women *actresses* are more often then not hired for their looks, 90% (that is obviously a made up percentage! :P) of women on TV in the US are hired for their looks, not their acting, I mean it cannot be for what passes as their acting skills. :eek: And we have had Teyla in next to nothing for three season, why is this still shock to folks? TPTB hire pretty young(ish) things and flaunt them. *shrugs*

Well, we all know that virtually all female actors are hired for looks (men too, but to a lesser extent). However, it would be nice if once in a while you didn't have to always see the woman's chest. Hey, we all know what's there. Don't need it stuck in our faces ;) For ten years (minus a few episodes) Carter managed to dress in a realistic military manner. Now.... hm....

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 06:13 PM
Actually I was think she was releaving the major that is pointing the gun on them... I don't think she was releaving Sheppard of command... just my 2 cents from the s4 promo :D

She distinctly said "Colonel, I'm relieving you of duty" so, that leaves out Lorne...

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 06:14 PM
But it doesnt rule out Ellis or Caldwell or someone like that. So it doesnt HALF to be Shep....but probably is.

jenks
June 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
Any idea who this guy is, looks like he's wearing the same sort of gear that ship commanders do:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4651/sga4oc7.jpg

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Any idea who this guy is, looks like he's wearing the same sort of gear that ship commanders do:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4651/sga4oc7.jpg
Looks like Dr Lee to me.
There is another scene where you can see him better on a planet, hes in the same gear.

PG15
June 23rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Lee. He appears in both promos, as I recall.

ann_sgcfan
June 23rd, 2007, 06:28 PM
She distinctly said "Colonel, I'm relieving you of duty" so, that leaves out Lorne...

yep she does say Colonel... :D hey Lorne could have gotten promoted :P

jenks
June 23rd, 2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Lee. He appears in both promos, as I recall.

I thought that, but couldn't see any glasses...

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Jenks thanks for the promos!! I can't green you anymore so here's some semi green love!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, based on the camera angle as she said it, I figured it was a clip from Doppelganger and part of Shep's nightmare in that episode.

Pretty much taken away from his "family" and the place he calls home since Carter is military and she's now commander of the Atlantis Ex.

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 07:13 PM
Looks like Dr Lee to me.
There is another scene where you can see him better on a planet, hes in the same gear.

It's Dr. Lee.

Xicer
June 23rd, 2007, 07:25 PM
You sure it's Dr. Lee? Either I'm seeing things or he has a mustache. Also Dr. Lee usually doesn't wear that type of stuff. I'll watch the promo again and see if I can make it out.

On second thought, it does look a lot like Dr. Lee. And after watching the second promo, you can clearly see him wearing the same outfit. Does this mean Dr. Lee will be switching over to Atlantis too?

Also near the end of the second promo, who's the guy that says "You will not leave this city alive." Looks sorta like an Asuran but by the way he talks I don't think so.

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 07:41 PM
You sure it's Dr. Lee? Either I'm seeing things or he has a mustache. Also Dr. Lee usually doesn't wear that type of stuff. I'll watch the promo again and see if I can make it out.

On second thought, it does look a lot like Dr. Lee. And after watching the second promo, you can clearly see him wearing the same outfit. Does this mean Dr. Lee will be switching over to Atlantis too?

Also near the end of the second promo, who's the guy that says "You will not leave this city alive." Looks sorta like an Asuran but by the way he talks I don't think so.
Yeah the "you will not leave the city alive" is the Asuran guy.

scifi_lemon
June 23rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah the "you will not leave the city alive" is the Asuran guy.

It's Oberath or something like that.

ShadowMaat
June 23rd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Does this mean Dr. Lee will be switching over to Atlantis too?
Good gad, I hope not. He's probably just part of the "big crossover" ep planned for whenever.

scifi_lemon
June 23rd, 2007, 08:01 PM

It's not Dr. Lee. Go look at a pic of him in the omnipedia, and you'll see. The guys looks like he's got a mustash and he's wearing the 'spaceship uniform' for lack of a better term. Crewman from the Orion? Maybe another crossover dude from SG-1 one?

AGateFan
June 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
A USAF crewman wouldnt have a mustache as bushy as that one seems from that bad pic. I suspect that is not so much a bushy mustach as just a lighting effect on Lees beard. The other image in the promos is definitly Lee and definitly beared and definitly in the same gear................well I think.

EDIT: Of course that guy seemes a little less dumpy then Lee. We need whoever has the original tape to tell us as the resolution is just too bad on this.

Xicer
June 23rd, 2007, 08:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/hasankhan9/atlprss.jpg

That's definitely Dr. Lee in the second promo, and he looks a lot like the guy in the other picture.

scifi_lemon
June 23rd, 2007, 08:56 PM

That's definitely Dr. Lee in the second promo, and he looks a lot like the guy in the other picture.

Maybe. Hmmm...

Willow'sCat
June 23rd, 2007, 09:43 PM
I am almost 100% sure it is Dr Lee, it is hard to tell even from a good copy of the clip as he doesn't really speak and it moves so quickly. ;)

And just putting this out there... I am thinking now having watched it a few times that it is not Lorne who has Sheppard pinned down it is *naughty* Sheppard! :eek: If you stop the clip just before they fall his hair is ALL Sheppard imho.

Of course I am working on little sleep here but I stand by it... I took this capture. I swear it is his hair! The nose I could go either way on... :S :p

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/ironicfox/Album/131b9824.jpg

vaberella
June 23rd, 2007, 11:33 PM
I am almost 100% sure it is Dr Lee, it is hard to tell even from a good copy of the clip as he doesn't really speak and it moves so quickly. ;)

And just putting this out there... I am thinking now having watched it a few times that it is not Lorne who has Sheppard pinned down it is *naughty* Sheppard! :eek: If you stop the clip just before they fall his hair is ALL Sheppard imho.

Of course I am working on little sleep here but I stand by it... I took this capture. I swear it is his hair! The nose I could go either way on... :S :p

I was looking at the clips again on Prions site. It's really a toss up right now. First viewing, I figured it was Lorne, but looking at all the other clips again and reviewing John clips in paticular compared to the drop clip...I can see it being John, I still stand by it being Lorne.

I don't find the hair telling of it being John. Since if you look at the clip of Lorne's hair below, it's similar. Although in the pic of John-solo and Lorne-solo the pinched nose is similar---when intense of course. So meh...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/IMG_0959.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/IMG_0962.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/IMG_0968.jpg

Looking at it this way it is looking more like John. Just because the anger in the face is similar. But not only that, Doppelganger John at the bottom looks poised for attack.

saberhagen83
June 24th, 2007, 01:17 AM

Yep there is no doubt that is Dr Lee in both promo pics.

I liked both promos. The 2nd one the most though, as it showed a bit more than just Carter coming over. I guess the 1st is mostly aimed at SG1 audience, since it was shown during that show wasn't it? Gah, is it september yet?! :D

sparkygate
June 24th, 2007, 02:49 AM

YUP thats Dr.Lee but he is wearing the SGC uniform... look carefully at the patch... he is probably guest staring in the that episode or something

SGFerrit
June 24th, 2007, 04:30 AM
I just did, under my first post and I put it in big green letters so people can see it. I think it's the fourth or fifth post.

Thank You:)

MrsB108
June 24th, 2007, 07:09 AM
http://www.syfyportal.com/news423800.html

read this - so we better keep our eyes peeled for some good info starting tomorrowwwwwwwwwwww

:sheppard::teyla:

vaberella
June 24th, 2007, 08:15 AM
http://www.syfyportal.com/news423800.html

read this - so we better keep our eyes peeled for some good info starting tomorrowwwwwwwwwwww

:sheppard::teyla:

Yeah we already know this. It's been up for discussion already. And JM already made mention on his blog of a few interviews he did a week or two ago, which will contain spoilers in July. So we have plenty to expect.

It's actually on this page.

Morjana created the thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44970

MelissaAdams
June 24th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Hey there folks,

A good discussion here and let me just say for the record I loved both previews though I was just so giddy over seeing any that I think I just kind of put them all into one in my head...LOL

Anyway that's actually not what I jumped on here about and unsure if this is the right threat, not sure it deserves it's own thread but if it does then feel free to quote this or start one...:-)

Regardless of who it was in the preview, real Sheppard/evil Sheppard, I got an interesting question that is just nagging at me...woke me up at five am. *Rolls eyes at that*

When Sam relieves the 'Colonel' of duty is she doing that as the expedition commander, as his commanding/superior officer and when she does it wouldn't Weir have been able to do the same thing or would it have had to be the military contingent's executive oficer, Major Lorne I think it is?

I know, a dumb question but like I said it's one of those things that just is driving me nuts.

Thanks so much,
Melissa

Mitchell82
June 24th, 2007, 11:12 AM

Indeed there is no doubt that is Bill Lee. The promos have really gotten me excited about season 4. Can't wait to see what they have instore for us.

AGateFan
June 24th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Hey there folks,

A good discussion here and let me just say for the record I loved both previews though I was just so giddy over seeing any that I think I just kind of put them all into one in my head...LOL

Anyway that's actually not what I jumped on here about and unsure if this is the right threat, not sure it deserves it's own thread but if it does then feel free to quote this or start one...:-)

Regardless of who it was in the preview, real Sheppard/evil Sheppard, I got an interesting question that is just nagging at me...woke me up at five am. *Rolls eyes at that*

When Sam relieves the 'Colonel' of duty is she doing that as the expedition commander, as his commanding/superior officer and when she does it wouldn't Weir have been able to do the same thing or would it have had to be the military contingent's executive oficer, Major Lorne I think it is?

I know, a dumb question but like I said it's one of those things that just is driving me nuts.

Thanks so much,
Melissa

Weir would not be able to releive Sheppard of command. I am not sure Loren would be able to either unless he could document a very very good reason to do so such as getting Beckett or Heightmeyer to list him medically unqualified to do his job. Chief medical officiers in the military can disqualify an officier for service not sure if a civilian medical guy could but I would bet in the Stargate universe they could. Caldwell also could as he outranks Sheppard and anyone that earth sends to do so could. In this case Carter will outrank Sheppard and may have been sent by earth to do so if it was a matter of her taking command of the city. But again from the clip I suspect it is a dream sequence or something else hinky going on.

Col_Dilian
June 24th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Need some help. In promo 1 there is a scene where shep is in a ship. on the top left corner there looks to be a second earth and anothe ship going into hyperspace. My question is is this scene new or old. Also if it is new can someone tell me if the top ship is earth and what is the fornt one. If anybody has a better copy that can post caps or anything.

Mitchell82
June 24th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Need some help. In promo 1 there is a scene where shep is in a ship. on the top left corner there looks to be a second earth and anothe ship going into hyperspace. My question is is this scene new or old. Also if it is new can someone tell me if the top ship is earth and what is the fornt one. If anybody has a better copy that can post caps or anything.

Old. It's from Allies.

MelissaAdams
June 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Weir would not be able to releive Sheppard of command. I am not sure Loren would be able to either unless he could document a very very good reason to do so such as getting Beckett or Heightmeyer to list him medically unqualified to do his job. Chief medical officiers in the military can disqualify an officier for service not sure if a civilian medical guy could but I would bet in the Stargate universe they could. Caldwell also could as he outranks Sheppard and anyone that earth sends to do so could. In this case Carter will outrank Sheppard and may have been sent by earth to do so if it was a matter of her taking command of the city. But again from the clip I suspect it is a dream sequence or something else hinky going on.

Gatefan,

I agree with what you said because I did know about the CMO thing. Technically civilian or military a Chief Medical Officer can even relieve the commanding officer of the entire base on medical grounds but they have to have proof to back it up.

My question though and I'll use a secondary example. Yes as military I'm aware that Sam technically has the right to relieve Sheppard of command as the ranking military officer on Atlantis but would not Dr. Weir also have that right as the expedition commander or would she have to go through the XO of the military contingent aka Lorne I think?

It was the same statement and question on SG1 during season seven late aka The Lost City when Weir was in charge there. She had the right to relieve any military personnel if she felt the need so wouldn't she have had the same right to do so on Atlantis where there is even less chance she'd be overruled and it was more her final call?

Also why I agree with you that I think it was a 'dream' sequence we can't take out of account totally that she may have really been talking to Sheppard or while we're on the subject any other secondary character including Caldwell and Ellis if need be, who are both Colonels. :sam:

That brings up another question too, while the Daedelus and the Apollo are in the Pegasus galaxy and technically 'part' of Atlantis couldn't Sam give them orders too or relieve the commanding officer's of duty if they had to?

You know the scene we were talking about with her relieving who could have come from Quarantine as well.

Melissa

AGateFan
June 24th, 2007, 11:49 AM
I think she cannot and I base that on the ep Hotzone. If she could releive shep of command then he should not have simply disobeyed her the way he did. I think on Atlantis and even on SG-1 weir would need to go to the Military officer in charge to have another military person releived of duty. But that is my opinion and I havent been in the military for a very long time.

I am not sure the Daedelus or Apollo would fall under Atlantis command structure anymore then Atlantis would fall under theirs. Col Caldwell can give Sheppard orders because he outranks him but mostly he doesnt because he is not really in the chain of command for Atlantis. They are under different commands I beleive. And infact Col Caldwell and Ellis would actually outrank Carter even when she is a Col so the only way she could releive them of command is if she received orders to do so or if they were medically disqualified.....I would think.

MelissaAdams
June 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Hmmm...

*Tries to recall that episode*

I know Shep has disobeyed Weir one or two times but that doesn't necessarily mean that she couldn't 'officially' relieve him if she decided to go that way. I've never been in the military but I mean look at the way Jack sometimes went around the other way with what Hammond said and all of SG1 disobeyed him in Upgrades even if it was because of alien technology.

*Wink, wink, wink*

As I said it's just a weird thing...maybe someone should go over to Joe's blog and ask him...one of those weird questions that popped into my head WAY too early. LOL

Melissa

Mitchell82
June 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I think she cannot and I base that on the ep Hotzone. If she could releive shep of command then he should not have simply disobeyed her the way he did. I think on Atlantis and even on SG-1 weir would need to go to the Military officer in charge to have another military person releived of duty. But that is my opinion and I havent been in the military for a very long time. I don't think she could relieve a military officer she would have to get approval.

I am not sure the Daedelus or Apollo would fall under Atlantis command structure anymore then Atlantis would fall under theirs. Col Caldwell can give Sheppard orders because he outranks him but mostly he doesnt because he is not really in the chain of command for Atlantis. They are under different commands I beleive. And infact Col Caldwell and Ellis would actually outrank Carter even when she is a Col so the only way she could releive them of command is if she received orders to do so or if they were medically disqualified.....I would think.

Actually she wouldn't outrank them. With them being the same rank they technically can give orders but not really. Carter could only relieve them if she felt they have done something illegal. If let's say Caldwell or Ellis came onto Atlantis they would be under her command because she commands that facility, if she went onto one of their ships she would either be under their command or they would do a joint command. Usually the former.

ShadowMaat
June 24th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Do I have to tag stuff from the previews?

When those big water tanky things blew up, was that Weir in front or just some random person?

If that's already been mentioned, sorry, I got a bit lost in all the Lee/Not Lee stuff. ;)

AGateFan
June 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Do I have to tag stuff from the previews?

When those big water tanky things blew up, was that Weir in front or just some random person?

If that's already been mentioned, sorry, I got a bit lost in all the Lee/Not Lee stuff. ;)
The big explosion that looked like stain glass windows with the person flying backwards?
That was in this last episode and that was indeed Weir

Otherwise, I have no idea what your talking about.... which is probably likely... I will go watch the videos again, sorry.

Agent_Dark
June 24th, 2007, 02:00 PM

I thought it looked like Ladon, from the Genii.

Steve_the_Wraith
June 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Maybe its Sheppard fighting Sheppard?

Evil Sheppard and regular sheppard fighting in Doppleganger

ShadowMaat
June 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hmm... Maybe Lorne keeps encountering Evil Shep and keeps crying "Wolf!" only to have Good Shep show up and make him look crazy. ;)

Meh. Whatever. Just as long as they don't try and recycle Phantoms. :rolleyes:

Ltcolshepjumper
June 24th, 2007, 05:23 PM

It's Lorne. You can tell as he pushes Shep down.

scifi_lemon
June 24th, 2007, 06:09 PM
It's Lorne. You can tell as he pushes Shep down.

I think it looks like a battle of the Sheppards to me.

ShadowMaat
June 24th, 2007, 06:16 PM
If it's a battle of the Sheppards it'd be hard to tell because one of them would have to be a stand-in. I'm 50/50 on whether it's Shep vs. Shep or Shep vs. Crazy Lorne. The hair on the upper guy looks a bit Lorne-ish, but I suppose it could go either way.

Xicer
June 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I think it's two Sheppards fighting. If you look closely at the hair of the person throwing down Sheppard, the bangs look very similar to Sheppard's. Lorne's hair is usually gelled somewhat and his bangs normally are pushed up. I think it's Shep vs. Shep. The shape of the face also looks more like Shep's than Lorne's. You can also see the part where Shep's hair starts sticking up on the guy on top. Look at the picture to see what I'm talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/hasankhan9/131b9824.jpg

ShadowMaat
June 24th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Hadn't noticed the cowlick. Yeah, that is more Sheppardy. ;)

AGateFan
June 25th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Wow I just had a flash like I was watching one of those UFO shows and they take a blurry picture and add the arrows showing where the UFO is.

Major_Griff
June 25th, 2007, 12:42 AM
The 'I am relieving you colonel' probably just means she's reliveing Sheppard of Military command of Atlantis. Or she could have been talking to Cawdwell, or Ellis as they bear the rank of Colonel as well.

vaberella
June 25th, 2007, 04:08 AM
The 'I am relieving you colonel' probably just means she's reliveing Sheppard of Military command of Atlantis. Or she could have been talking to Cawdwell, or Ellis as they bear the rank of Colonel as well.

I still think she's talking to Sheppard in his own nightmare from Doppelganger.

DONNA BOOTH
June 25th, 2007, 04:12 AM
it certainley looks like shepard than lorne i think it could be good shep fighting doppleganger shep:sheppard::teyla:

MelissaAdams
June 25th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Major Griff,

I agree with you, it's entirely possible and would believable that once she comes through the gate or the ship or wherever she appears from...*Shakes head* Anyway she'd probably technically inform Sheppard who would have automatically stepped up when Weir was incapitated to take command, that he was relieved of command meaning his butt wasn't in the sling but hers was now when something went wrong. :-)

It could also be she was sent to assume command of Apollo as part of Atlantis now and therefore she'd be relieving Colonel Ellis of duty so he could go home on the next trip there by the Daedelus.

Vaberalla,

I agree with you too though, I think it's from Doppleganger because of the camera angle, it seemed she was talking right to the camera which is done in what I can recall to give an eerie feel of someone else 'inhabiting' the person they're talking to, it may not be though I admit that.

On the sheppard/whoever pick I tend to think it's Sheppard/Lorne only because from what little I recall of Doppleganger the entity or whatever it manifested itself in dreams and not real life but that could just be me...I haven't had coffee yet. :-)

Melissa

Mitchell82
June 25th, 2007, 09:48 AM
I think it's two Sheppards fighting. If you look closely at the hair of the person throwing down Sheppard, the bangs look very similar to Sheppard's. Lorne's hair is usually gelled somewhat and his bangs normally are pushed up. I think it's Shep vs. Shep. The shape of the face also looks more like Shep's than Lorne's. You can also see the part where Shep's hair starts sticking up on the guy on top. Look at the picture to see what I'm talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/hasankhan9/131b9824.jpg

It is hard to tell. It could be the battle of the Shepards, but is also could be Lorne.

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 10:02 AM
It is hard to tell. It could be the battle of the Shepards, but is also could be Lorne.

I dunno...maybe my want for a SHep dual is coloring the pic. But Shep vs Evil!Shep would but awesome!!! ;)

Xicer
June 25th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Yea but just by looking at the hair, I think it's definitely more towards Shep.

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Yea but just by looking at the hair, I think it's definitely more towards Shep.

Me too, but it could go either way IMO

Mitchell82
June 25th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I dunno...maybe my want for a SHep dual is coloring the pic. But Shep vs Evil!Shep would but awesome!!! ;)

Indeed it would.

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Indeed it would.

What is up with you and always saying 'indeed'?!? What are you, a Jaffa?!

[/random]

I can't wait till S4!!!!

Xicer
June 25th, 2007, 03:17 PM
A little too much sugar this mornin' eh lemon?

Mitchell82
June 25th, 2007, 05:14 PM
What is up with you and always saying 'indeed'?!? What are you, a Jaffa?!

[/random]

I can't wait till S4!!!!

Hmph. Bad mood today? Ok from now on I'll be know as Teal'c.;)

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
A little too much sugar this mornin' eh lemon?

Hmph. Bad mood today? Ok from now on I'll be know as Teal'c.;)

I dunno, I was just feeling completely and utterly random. Didn't mean any harm by it. No hard feelings? ;)

Plus the lack of spoilers and the ickiness on some of the threads has finally made me crack.

MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :mckayanime17:

:P

Mitchell82
June 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I dunno, I was just feeling completely and utterly random. Didn't mean any harm by it. No hard feelings? ;)

Plus the lack of spoilers and the ickiness on some of the threads has finally made me crack.

MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :mckayanime17:

:P

None taken don't worry.

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 05:24 PM
None taken don't worry.

Whew! That's a relief ;)

Mitchell82
June 25th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Whew! That's a relief ;)
:cameronanime13: <- Don't sweat it!

scifi_lemon
June 25th, 2007, 07:12 PM
:cameronanime13: <- Don't sweat it!

:lol: <3 the use of the animes ;)

SG13-NightOps
June 25th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Honestly, in a couple of frames it looks like McKay

But I think its Evil Shep too.

Maltrancko
June 25th, 2007, 10:40 PM
when we going to see part two of that preview??

jenks
June 25th, 2007, 10:59 PM
I don't think there is one.

DONNA BOOTH
June 26th, 2007, 05:14 AM
im defiantly sure it is sheps as i have had a closer look:sheppard::teyla:

MrsB108
June 26th, 2007, 07:16 AM
im defiantly sure it is sheps as i have had a closer look:sheppard::teyla:

I think it's Lorne.

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I WIN!!!

I knew it was a bloody parasite!! Oh yeah!! Just like in the movie V!!! It's a lizard baby that likes livers. Oh my god!! I Win!!! Woohoo!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/01snoopy.gif

I wonder if it will try to eat it's way out like in X-Files. Ewww!! :S

It's a parasite the baby...now the baby's daddy...it could be Teyla or it could be George after all. I need to get myself some ice cream as a treat!!

See Rufs!! I win!! :P

I've been saying that from the beginning basically in every thread with Teyla. That thing was a parasite from the get go. I never believed she slept with some random guy (although I still don't deny it's a possiblity). She's been infected by some thing. I've said so. Of course I also said she might have done it, but when my friend killed that dream, I strongly stood by the parasite.

Although, I think real life neonates are parasites anyway....I just always felt Teyla's kid would be one. George wins!! I love George...I knew something went down!! I hope it doesn't try to eat out of her.

:lol: As you told me, we don't know enough yet to make that determination.

Sorry I'm late to the party. I was out of town this weekend.

I don't think it's George. I think that's one of the nightmares from Doppleganger.

I think that's Shep's nightmare from DG.

ITA.

Yeah, based on the camera angle as she said it, I figured it was a clip from Doppelganger and part of Shep's nightmare in that episode.

Pretty much taken away from his "family" and the place he calls home since Carter is military and she's now commander of the Atlantis Ex.

Yep.

Hey there folks,

Thanks so much,
Melissa

JM mentioned in his blog that Shep would have to follow Carter's orders since she outranks him. Not that it's ever stopped Shep from disobeying before, of course.

I still think she's talking to Sheppard in his own nightmare from Doppelganger.

ITA.

I'm hoping in the pic that has one guy pinning the other down, it's Shep and evil Shep.

How much longer until September?

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 10:12 AM
I'm hoping in the pic that has one guy pinning the other down, it's Shep and evil Shep.

How much longer until September?

I want a duel of the Sheps!!! September is too far away....:(

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I want a duel of the Sheps!!! September is too far away....:(

Agreed. Happiness is telling Shep whumper that she will get a Shep beat-down to end all beat-downs. How's a girl to live until that happens? :D Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

*ahem*

I think DG sounds truly creepy (LOVE that), and I just can't wait. Can someone fast forward through the next 2 months for me please?

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Agreed. Happiness is telling Shep whumper that she will get a Shep beat-down to end all beat-downs. How's a girl to live until that happens? :D Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

*ahem*

I think DG sounds truly creepy (LOVE that), and I just can't wait. Can someone fast forward through the next 2 months for me please?

Well, Mitchell82 is working on a time machine, but it's not going well....at this rate we may have to wait for September the normal way...:(

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Well, Mitchell82 is working on a time machine, but it's not going well....at this rate we may have to wait for September the normal way...:(

We have a couple on the Shep Whump thread working on it too, but it seems to be slow going (no one can find a DeLorean). I think I'll just have to wait. *cries*

Xicer
June 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Yea the time machine could be useful, but what if something goes wrong and we end up in a parallel reality where Stargate doesn't exist!?:eek:

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Yea the time machine could be useful, but what if something goes wrong and we end up in a parallel reality where Stargate doesn't exist!?:eek:

:eek: Don't even think such things.

Of course, maybe we'd wind up in one where the SGC and SGA are real.

*begins packing bags for trip to Atlantis*

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 11:09 AM

That'd be awesome! But how would we get to Atlantis? Stow away on the Daedulas?

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 11:25 AM
That'd be awesome! But how would we get to Atlantis? Stow away on the Daedulas?

We know the secret location of the SGC. I vote for the old-fashioned way: blackmail. Send us to Atlantis or we tell the world. Hey, I can push a mop. I'm not asking to be the head of a department or anything. :D

I'm sorry, where was I? Oh, S4 previews.

I liked them.

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 11:30 AM
We know the secret location of the SGC. I vote for the old-fashioned way: blackmail. Send us to Atlantis or we tell the world. Hey, I can push a mop. I'm not asking to be the head of a department or anything. :D

I liked them.

I like blackmail. ;) But how creeped out do you think the SGC would be if they found out that in a parallel universe they were a TV show like Wormhole X-Treme?

But yes, the previews were cool ;)

vaberella
June 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM
We have a couple on the Shep Whump thread working on it too, but it seems to be slow going (no one can find a DeLorean). I think I'll just have to wait. *cries*

*raises hand* I know where you can get a real DeLorean. :D Problem is it's teh expensive and I'm sure shipping would be murder.

Why couldn't K.I.T be a time machine?! It was so much more visually appealing. But then who'd want to drive a Pontiac, now a days. Ewww!! :S

I liked them.

I don't do manual labor, I pay my sister to do it. But, I can work in the lunchroom, I like food and I have a hair net. :D I can help with the blackmail.

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 04:06 PM
*raises hand* I know where you can get a real DeLorean. :D Problem is it's teh expensive and I'm sure shipping would be murder.

Why couldn't K.I.T be a time machine?! It was so much more visually appealing. But then who'd want to drive a Pontiac, now a days. Ewww!! :S

At Celebration IV someone took an old DeLorean and actually made look like the one in Back to the Future, flux capacitor and all. It was really cool ;)

I don't do manual labor, I pay my sister to do it. But, I can work in the lunchroom, I like food and I have a hair net. :D I can help with the blackmail.

I'd work just about anywhere...except what passes for the Atlantian sewers ;)

SG13-NightOps
June 26th, 2007, 04:42 PM

The bitter truth of that is, Aussies do every day. :) GMC has decided us aussies do everything better and are basically just putting their 'bodies' on Holden's. :D The GTO was just a Holden Monaro. So - Lots and Lots of people!

Neither do I - But thats ok, once I was over there, that place is so big, they will never ever notice that I am not actually working :D

ussrelativity
June 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Just downloaded the trailers, and I will watch as soon as I can.

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 05:27 PM

BLASPHEMER! Quick get the stun sticks! J/K no offense.;)

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Hmm I like that, but how to get to Atlantis easy! I'll make the time machine so that it can do both go to Alternate Realities and time travel. First we go to the AU where Atlantis exists then travel to Antartica and then go back to the time Atlantis was there! See simple!;)

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hmm I like that, but how to get to Atlantis easy! I'll make the time machine so that it can do both go to Alternate Realities and time travel. First we go to the AU where Atlantis exists then travel to Antartica and then go back to the time Atlantis was there! See simple!;)

Sounds good to me! How's the time machine coming along anyways? ;)

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Sounds good to me! How's the time machine coming along anyways? ;)

Good as long as fumbles mcstupid stays far away. Got him locked in a tok'ra force field so he can't get out. Had to hire Scotty to help and he actually brought a Klingon to keep mckay in line.;)

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Good as long as fumbles mcstupid stays far away. Got him locked in a tok'ra force field so he can't get out. Had to hire Scotty to help and he actually brought a Klingon to keep mckay in line.;)

I think that Klingon pain sticks will definitly keep him in line ;) Scotty should get the job done....but you might want to get Spock or Data on the job as well. :P

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I think that Klingon pain sticks will definitly keep him in line ;) Scotty should get the job done....but you might want to get Spock or Data on the job as well. :P

Good idea mabey I should ask the kilngon to give him the initiation ritual and as soon as he finds out what it is he will likely faint. Or ->:psycho:

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Good idea mabey I should ask the kilngon to give him the initiation ritual and as soon as he finds out what it is he will likely faint. Or ->:psycho:

:lol: Maybe you should bring in Zelenka. He's a good scientist and also good at keeping unruly astrophysicists in line. Though you'd have to keep an eye on them or this might happen --> http://i12.tinypic.com/4mt3y51.gif

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 05:53 PM
:lol: Maybe you should bring in Zelenka. He's a good scientist and also good at keeping unruly astrophysicists in line. Though you'd have to keep an eye on them or this might happen --> http://i12.tinypic.com/4mt3y51.gif

LMAO especially after the "children" incident.

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 05:58 PM
LMAO especially after the "children" incident.

*snort* :lol: Love that ep. ;)

Xicer
June 26th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Talk about thread derailment xD

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Talk about thread derailment xD

What we're....totally....on topic. Uh... we're still talking about SGA aren't we? :P

Ruffles
June 26th, 2007, 07:34 PM

:lol:

Mitchell82
June 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM
What we're....totally....on topic. Uh... we're still talking about SGA aren't we? :P

Yeah we are completly on topic.

scifi_lemon
June 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah we are completly on topic.

Glad we all agree :P