Count Down to Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count Down to Heroes

That's Right! It's time for another COUNT DOWN!

August 28 Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 66 days!
    September 24 Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 93 days!

Anyone have there countries release date I will be more than happy to add and keep updates!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

When is Origins? :O

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
      When is Origins? :O
      I can't find a date for it... I know it's before season 3 but thought it was before season 2. If anyone know please post and I will update!
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
        I can't find a date for it... I know it's before season 3 but thought it was before season 2. If anyone know please post and I will update!
        I'm not positive but I think they're going to run it in the middle of next season, during the hiatus.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
          I'm not positive but I think they're going to run it in the middle of next season, during the hiatus.
          That is exactly what I heard too. Origins is supposed to keep us occupied during the mid-season break.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Looks like Heroes: Origins will air at the end of season 2.

Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 61 Days or 2 Months

Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 88 Days or 2 Months and 26 Days
            Doze Out...

Comment

Get In I Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                Looks like Heroes: Origins will air at the end of season 2.

Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 61 Days or 2 Months

Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 88 Days or 2 Months and 26 Days
                half ya luck , we'll hafta wait another 12 months here in oz

Comment

Originally posted by klor'el View Post
                  half ya luck , we'll hafta wait another 12 months here in oz
                  I just don't get that! It's not like it has to be put in to another language. And why so long? Do they have to put it on a sailboat to get it to ya? Countries do not live in a vacuum any more. Why do the eggheads in charge not plane this out a little? *Shakes head in disgust*
                  Feel for ya dude.

And welcome to the Heroes area. I do hope you have been able to see the shows some other way. I for one like to hear what an ozzy-man has to say from the other side of the world. Again WELCOME!
                  Doze Out...

Comment

DVD1 is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      DVD1 is expensive.
                      $41.87 at Wal-mart that's not that bad.
                      Doze Out...

Comment

Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 56 Days or 1 Months and 25 Days

Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 83 Days or 2 Months and 21 Days

I like how close these will come out. With one month I can run throught the whole season watch some of the show again and not have a 4 or 5 month break before the next season. BSG is/was really bad at that.
                        Doze Out...

Comment

I can't wait. I'm getting sick of reading the Fatty McLardEater's adventures in stupidland.

Comment

Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 48 Days or 1 Months and 17 Days

Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 75 Days or 2 Months and 13 Days
                            Doze Out...

Comment

Heroes Season 1: DVD released in the US in 40 Days or 1 Month and 9 Days

Heroes Season 2: Generations begins in 67 Days or 2 Months and 5 Days
                              Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                              X