Stargate Finale - Famous Last Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Finale - Famous Last Words

In honor of the airing of 'Unending' and the end of the series, share your reflections on the last ten years of Stargate-SG-1 and the impact it's had on your world.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Oh, for crying out loud!

*sniffles*

*reaches for kleenex box*

I can't talk right now.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*Joins FP in a good cry.
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Well i have already seen the end oh god i feel for you in America its hard to watch the last one *shouts* LONG LIVE SG1
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

I really am dreading it. I thought about taping it and watching it latter in the week or something but no matter when, I'll still feel the same. My heart really is breaking. I love this show.
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

People have been slagging it off but it was a fitting end to a great show and a fantastic episode into the bargain.

Comment

Has it just aired?! Ar, saw it months ago, im not over it, because it obviously changed my life, because i met all you lovely people and got alot less sleep.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

It will air in the US tonight beginning at 8:00 pm Eastern.

I agree, I've made so many friends through the gate, that it's hard to let it go.
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Well enjoy it, its fun exciting sad funny and so much more, first strike is a great episode also.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm going to embarrass myself and cry in front of my boyfriend who a recent convert to SG-1. We have dinner and watch it together every week. I'm already tearing up at the thought.
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
                      It will air in the US tonight beginning at 8:00 pm Eastern.

I agree, I've made so many friends through the gate, that it's hard to let it go.
                      Well shake away them tears As one show may be over but theres still loads to look forward to!

-Stargate Atlantis is hotting up and now gets to be the star show as it starts series 4!
                      -Stargate Universe is in the pipeline! An ALL NEW SERIES
                      -Stargate SG-1 is not Dead after all as two DVD films are soon to appear with possibly more to come? A Third Film maybe?
                      -Stargate Worlds the massive ONLINE GAME is coming! But i dout it will be on Xbox 360 so i don't care
                      -Then theres the DVDs of the SG-1 series 10 inwhich you can relive all 10 years over and over and SA series 3!
                      -And of Course theres always the wonderful GateWorld.net Forums!

I will miss not having an 11th series but with sooooo much other Stargate stuff going on My life as a gater will never fade away!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                        Well shake away them tears As one show may be over but theres still loads to look forward to!

-Stargate Atlantis is hotting up and now gets to be the star show as it starts series 4!
                        -Stargate Universe is in the pipeline! An ALL NEW SERIES
                        -Stargate SG-1 is not Dead after all as two DVD films are soon to appear with possibly more to come? A Third Film maybe?
                        -Stargate Worlds the massive ONLINE GAME is coming! But i dout it will be on Xbox 360 so i don't care
                        -Then theres the DVDs of the SG-1 series 10 inwhich you can relive all 10 years over and over and SA series 3!
                        -And of Course theres always the wonderful GateWorld.net Forums!

I will miss not having an 11th series but with sooooo much other Stargate stuff going on My life as a gater will never fade away!
                        You couldnt be more right my friend and with tptb having their full attention on atlantis this should be the best season of it yet.

Comment

And you can get a little taste of the Stargate cast on sactuary dont forget.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

BWAAAA - it's gone. Yes, MGM knows there's still gold in the Stargate franchise, but, alas, with totally new people. Another sad point is watching the "viewing" numbers here at Gateworld slowly decline as people drift away. " Miss Clavel turned out the light and closed the door. That's all there is there isn't any more."

Mike3121

Comment

Well I gre up watching SG-1 I think it started when I was in second grade and I started watching durring S2 and now I just graduated High School last week and now SG-1 is coming to an end so It just seems to me like another sign that I am beginning a new era in my life.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X