This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another question bout the siege part III

In the siege part II when we where atempting to use the chair to remote pilot the jumpers with nukes in them. To my understanding we were given two nukes from the genii. But we couldn't power then chair because the generator failed.

My question is when the hive ships droped out of hyperspace why didn't we use the other nuke in the jumper to take down a hive ship? we had plenty others from the Daedalus and could of use them also, with the ZPM powering the chair it should of been easy to fly the jumpers.

why didn;t we use that tactic?
    This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
    Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
    we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

They probably didnt want to blow up jumpers while they still had the satelite weapon and drones as options.
    "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Thats a good point! They could have even dropped off the nukes. That way they wouldn't have had to loose a lot of jumpers.

But I guess we wouldn't have found out about the cloak if they didnt use it then lol.
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Yeah but the hives ships where fireing all over the shield so it would of been impossable to get a jumper out without being blow to bits.

But then we could of gone though the gate to the nearest stargate a flown back, take 10 jumpers all with nukes onboard and just on impact have the daedalus beam all 10 pilots out back to Atlantis, like Colonel Caldwell did with John.

All 10 hives ships disroyed and all pilots safe and sound.
        This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
        Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
        we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Time is a problem there. Remember it took them 15 hrs to reach that world with the satellite weapon in orbit.. and that was in the same system. But what i don't know is why they just did not fly a jumper out of the shield, like they can come in (rising pt1), through the water to a little distance away then up into space..

Comment

But that would be more of a last ditch plan, they still had that other option that worked for about a year. SGA only has so many jumpers.
            [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
            HARRIMAN
            I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
            [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
            HARRIMAN
            So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

some people come up with the worse idea's ever!

they could of come up with hundreds of different ways to blow the hives shooting down on atlantis but they didnt have time or the power, so they came with the option in siege 3
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X