This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would n e 1 have a Symbiote

who wud have a Symbiote and become a g-unit (gould)
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

jon, i wud hav a symbiote lol
    Zafrod

Comment

Originally posted by rebel jaffa
      who wud have a Symbiote and become a g-unit (gould)
      ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      learn to bloody type! There no need for stupid text speak, for crying out loud!

I have no clue what you're trying to say!
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

u must be an ancient then sorry
        "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

Comment

ancient maybe, but the problem is... lamer talk (also known as "leet speak" haha, sure, very elite *snickers*) is just bad... it's not real english, it's... crap. And there's no need to abbreviate everything, the net isn't the Army.

and yes, I'd take a symbiont

Comment

Originally posted by Izanami
            ancient maybe, but the problem is... lamer talk (also known as "leet speak" haha, sure, very elite *snickers*) is just bad... it's not real english, it's... crap. And there's no need to abbreviate everything, the net isn't the Army.

and yes, I'd take a symbiont
            I think you'll find that's l33t-speak, actually (with the 3's it's kewler!)

Oh, and while I'm on a pedantry trip - I'm sorry, I'm a teacher, I can't help this - if you get blended you don't actually become a Goa'uld; the symbiote remains the Goa'uld and you become window dressing. To borrow a phrase from a master: "It walks, it talks, and it remembers your life, but it's not you."
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Gotta say, bad grammar- especially when it's intentional- gets very tiring very fast. There's no excuse for being lazy. Do you really save THAT much time by leaving out a few letters or not proofing what you type? The way I look at it, if you can't be bothered to think about what you're typing, it can't be very important and I can't be bothered to read it.

However... For the sake of staying on topic I'll take a few extra minutes of time to actually look at and decipher the original message: Would I allow myself to become implanted by a goa'uld symbiote? No. I don't like the idea of not being in control of my own body. I wouldn't want to be a tok'ra, either. What good is a super long lifespan if you're going to outlive all your friends and family?

Comment

Originally posted by rebel jaffa
                u must be an ancient then sorry
                Not necessarily. I'm 17 and have no clue what you're saying either.

I really detest netspeak.
                ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

I don't want anyone but me controlling my body. But I would like to maybe become a Jaffa! Or a Tok'ra. ^_^ I'd love the benefits, being able to fight or serve the Goa'uld. I'm neutral. But I wouldn't want to be a host to a Goa'uld.

Comment

Can't reply to this without a translator.

Comment

No Goa'uld symbiote that's for sure. Tok'ra...only if I knew him before I had to blend. Nothing would be worse that getting a symbiote like Thoran's and just being a pain in the *kree*
                      -- Gotta love those guys... --

Comment

Oh, does that mean anyone? I'm sure someone would but not me.

Comment

I have to agree with most people here about your 'text speak'. I'm not a big fan of it and it is very hard to understand.
                          But in answer to your question...I wouldn't like to have a goa'uld symbiote cause I like to control what I do and I couldn't just sit back and watch the goa'uld kill people through my body... and I don't even think I would trust a Tokra after what Kanan did to Jack...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

d00d, ya r0x0r id t8k a $i/\/\bio+3!!111!!!11 deyz l33t $hizit br000z!!!111!!!

Sorry, just had too!

Comment

Yes, the net speak is very, very annoying and should be generally avoided whenever possible. Just has to be repeated so nobody thinks it's just a few grammar nazis.

But to answer the question, I'd love to have a Tok'ra symbiote. I wouldn't hesitate to sign up if they were looking for hosts. It would be better to get to know the Tok'ra wanting to bond first, but if there wasn't time I'd go for it anyway. But I wouldn't want to be bonded with a Goa'uld at any cost. May as well be dead rather than watch your life with no effect on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X