PDA

View Full Version : Priors in the Pegasus

Ascended One
June 19th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Do you think Priors, if they ever learn of the Pegasus and it's humans will go there, and try to convert the wraith, or perhaps offer to exterminate the wraith to the humans of the pegasus galaxy, in return for the Ori's worship. Someone I talked to said it was funny, what response a Prior would get from the wraith goes something like this

Prior comes through stargate with book of Origin and Staff

Prior: What say you to the promise of the Ori?

Wraith: We will feast on your flesh!

::Wraith dart goes toward Prior::

Prior: This world will serve the Ori, one way or the other!

Prior waves staff dart falls, crashes and explodes::

Prior: Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey.

I think the Priors/Ori would consider the wraith an abomination, it's mainly human followers they care about.

Rudy Pena
June 19th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Do you think Priors, if they ever learn of the Pegasus and it's humans will go there, and try to convert the wraith, or perhaps offer to exterminate the wraith to the humans of the pegasus galaxy, in return for the Ori's worship. Someone I talked to said it was funny, what response a Prior would get from the wraith goes something like this

::Prior comes through stargate with book of Origin and Staff::

Prior: What say you to the promise of the Ori?

Wraith: We will feast on your flesh!

::Wraith dart goes toward Prior::

Prior: This world will serve the Ori, one way or the other!

::Prior waves staff dart falls, crashes and explodes::

Prior: Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey.

I think the Priors/Ori would consider the wraith an abomination, it's mainly human followers they care about.Not just humans,it just happens to be that way because the other races are advanced enough to put up a good fight but die at the end.

Vala_M
June 19th, 2007, 09:19 PM
The Ori and their followers aren't interested/don't know about Pegasus it seems, plus, the writers keep the shows separate on perpose.

Vala,

Rudy Pena
June 19th, 2007, 09:21 PM
The Ori and their followers aren't interested/don't know about Pegasus it seems, plus, the writers keep the shows separate on perpose.

Vala,Yup

Ganthet Jr.
June 20th, 2007, 04:09 AM
If the Priors ever find out about humans in the Pegasus Galaxy, you can bet they'll be there in a heartbeat. Yeah, they're two separate shows, which is why they likely won't ever find out about it, but IF they were to find out about it they'd go there. I doubt the characters in Stargate as a whole see Pegasus and the SGC as two separate things that will never have anything to do with each other. To those involved it's one big entity.

prion
June 20th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Gah, please, no Oris or Priors or Goua'ld or any other SG1 villians in the Pegasus Galaxy. bad enough we've got the replicators there.

Actually, should shift this to the already established thread at
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44292

Major_Griff
June 20th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Gah, please, no Oris or Priors or Goua'ld or any other SG1 villians in the Pegasus Galaxy. bad enough we've got the replicators there.

Actually, should shift this to the already established thread at
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44292

Actually I thought it would be cool if post Sg-1 a goa'uld made his way to PG. And then he'd pop up once or twice a season to cause Atlantis some trouble. He or she could finde a world with a ZPM sheild to block the wraith and rule that planet in typical goa'uld style.

jenks
June 20th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I think the Ori found out about the Pegasus Galaxy at the same time they found out about the Milky Way, but decided to head to the MW first because it has a hell of a lot more potential worshippers.

Integrabyte
June 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I think the Priors/Ori would consider the wraith an abomination, it's mainly human followers they care about.

That wont stop the WRAITH to put up a good fight. I bet the PRIOR's would have some problems converting the Wraith in PG ;)

Ascended One
June 20th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Also, do the Ori only want to convert human followers to Origin? It would seem that way since they never left thier home galaxy until they found out about humans in the Milky Way. If they were interested in coverting non-human species they would have spread to other galaxies prior to this.

Ascended One
June 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
That wont stop the WRAITH to put up a good fight. I bet the PRIOR's would have some problems converting the Wraith in PG ;)

But no problem destroying them.

Ascended One
June 20th, 2007, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Major_Griff;6797712]Actually I thought it would be cool if post Sg-1 a goa'uld made his way to PG.

Actually, there was an episode where just that happened. Can't remember the name.

Integrabyte
June 20th, 2007, 02:43 PM
But no problem destroying them.

A Prior destroy the Wraith? Priors have a couple of magic tricks in their bags, or should I say sticks :D . In order to destroy the Wraith you need something like Chaya and that means Ascended being. The ORI would wipe out the Wraith fast but the Priors? Infest the Wraith with a plague? They are a plague :D. Turn them into monsters like they did with the SODAN? The Wraith are monsters already. What else? Set them on fire? Bring it on ;) Plenty of Wraith to go around :) and I bet one of them would feed on the PRIOR ;). The ORI never struck me as the kind to create an ARMY of PRIORS. What would be their benefit? ORI power comes from worshipping. PG barely has people and they are scared because of the culling. Wraith will spit in the PRIOR's face and feed on himself before he would say "Hallowed are the ORI" :D I can vouch for that. Just had a drink with a Wraith ;).

Mitchell82
June 20th, 2007, 04:21 PM
While I like the Ori story and would love to see it continue not in this form. We don't need more enemies in Atlantis and definatly not the Ori. We need to keep the shows as seperate as possible, also the Ori Will meet their doom in Ark of Truth

mgame2k
June 20th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I always thought it was odd that the Priors had all these addresses that SG1 had themselves.

The only thing I can think of is when Daniel and Vala were in the 2 towns peoples bodies that when they went to the Ori temple that they read Daniels mind and took all of the gate addresses that he had obtained in them that way.

Ascended One
June 20th, 2007, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Integrabyte;6799682]A Prior destroy the Wraith? Priors have a couple of magic tricks in their bags, or should I say sticks :D . In order to destroy the Wraith you need something like Chaya and that means Ascended being.

I don't think so. Remember the ancients only lost the war to them because they were vastly outnumbered. Also, I think the Pegasus galaxy replicators are more than a match for them, they have many many many ZPM's and way more weapons than the ancients ever did, AND they can't be fed upon.

The ORI would wipe out the Wraith fast but the Priors? Infest the Wraith with a plague? They are a plague :D. Turn them into monsters like they did with the SODAN? The Wraith are monsters already. What else? Set them on fire? Bring it on ;) Plenty of Wraith to go around :) and I bet one of them would feed on the PRIOR ;).

I think he could protect himself easily from the wraith, they couldn't get close enough to feed without being immolated to ashes or thrown away by his telekinesis.

garhkal
June 21st, 2007, 12:28 PM
Assuming he has time to errect it...

Integrabyte
June 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Assuming he has time to errect it...

Interesting choice of words ;).

reiella
June 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM
If the Priors ever find out about humans in the Pegasus Galaxy, you can bet they'll be there in a heartbeat. Yeah, they're two separate shows, which is why they likely won't ever find out about it, but IF they were to find out about it they'd go there. I doubt the characters in Stargate as a whole see Pegasus and the SGC as two separate things that will never have anything to do with each other. To those involved it's one big entity.

The Ori don't seem interested in 'taking out the lesser evils' [in their view] first, they want the Ancients of the Milky Way gone, after that, they may go after the ancients that 'ran' to Pegasus.

At least that's my approach on it.

Mitchell82
June 21st, 2007, 08:48 PM
Interesting choice of words ;).

Phew glad I'm not the only one that thought that.;)

saberhagen83
June 22nd, 2007, 01:42 AM
While I like the Ori story and would love to see it continue not in this form. We don't need more enemies in Atlantis and definatly not the Ori. We need to keep the shows as seperate as possible, also the Ori Will meet their doom in Ark of Truth

Agree on that. I'm not much into the whole Ori thing anyway. But you are very right about SGA having enough enemies, don't think there is room for another and not getting over-crowded in PG. ;)

Mitchell82
June 22nd, 2007, 11:40 AM
Agree on that. I'm not much into the whole Ori thing anyway. But you are very right about SGA having enough enemies, don't think there is room for another and not getting over-crowded in PG. ;)

Exactly. We may disagree on the Ori thing, but we agree on the enemies. I like the enemies on SGA and we need to focus on developing them and our "hero" characters.