This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priors in the Pegasus

Do you think Priors, if they ever learn of the Pegasus and it's humans will go there, and try to convert the wraith, or perhaps offer to exterminate the wraith to the humans of the pegasus galaxy, in return for the Ori's worship. Someone I talked to said it was funny, what response a Prior would get from the wraith goes something like this

Prior comes through stargate with book of Origin and Staff

Prior: What say you to the promise of the Ori?

Wraith: We will feast on your flesh!

::Wraith dart goes toward Prior::

Prior: This world will serve the Ori, one way or the other!

Prior waves staff dart falls, crashes and explodes::

Prior: Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey.

I think the Priors/Ori would consider the wraith an abomination, it's mainly human followers they care about.
    Last edited by Ascended One; 20 June 2007, 02:43 PM.

Originally posted by Ascended One View Post
    Do you think Priors, if they ever learn of the Pegasus and it's humans will go there, and try to convert the wraith, or perhaps offer to exterminate the wraith to the humans of the pegasus galaxy, in return for the Ori's worship. Someone I talked to said it was funny, what response a Prior would get from the wraith goes something like this

:rior comes through stargate with book of Origin and Staff::

Prior: What say you to the promise of the Ori?

Wraith: We will feast on your flesh!

::Wraith dart goes toward Prior::

Prior: This world will serve the Ori, one way or the other!

:rior waves staff dart falls, crashes and explodes::

Prior: Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey.

I think the Priors/Ori would consider the wraith an abomination, it's mainly human followers they care about.
    Not just humans,it just happens to be that way because the other races are advanced enough to put up a good fight but die at the end.

Comment

The Ori and their followers aren't interested/don't know about Pegasus it seems, plus, the writers keep the shows separate on perpose.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
        The Ori and their followers aren't interested/don't know about Pegasus it seems, plus, the writers keep the shows separate on perpose.

Vala,
        Yup

Comment

If the Priors ever find out about humans in the Pegasus Galaxy, you can bet they'll be there in a heartbeat. Yeah, they're two separate shows, which is why they likely won't ever find out about it, but IF they were to find out about it they'd go there. I doubt the characters in Stargate as a whole see Pegasus and the SGC as two separate things that will never have anything to do with each other. To those involved it's one big entity.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Gah, please, no Oris or Priors or Goua'ld or any other SG1 villians in the Pegasus Galaxy. bad enough we've got the replicators there.

Actually, should shift this to the already established thread at
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44292

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Gah, please, no Oris or Priors or Goua'ld or any other SG1 villians in the Pegasus Galaxy. bad enough we've got the replicators there.

Actually, should shift this to the already established thread at
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44292
              Actually I thought it would be cool if post Sg-1 a goa'uld made his way to PG. And then he'd pop up once or twice a season to cause Atlantis some trouble. He or she could finde a world with a ZPM sheild to block the wraith and rule that planet in typical goa'uld style.

Perfecto!

Comment

I think the Ori found out about the Pegasus Galaxy at the same time they found out about the Milky Way, but decided to head to the MW first because it has a hell of a lot more potential worshippers.

Comment

That wont stop the WRAITH to put up a good fight. I bet the PRIOR's would have some problems converting the Wraith in PG

Comment

Also, do the Ori only want to convert human followers to Origin? It would seem that way since they never left thier home galaxy until they found out about humans in the Milky Way. If they were interested in coverting non-human species they would have spread to other galaxies prior to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      That wont stop the WRAITH to put up a good fight. I bet the PRIOR's would have some problems converting the Wraith in PG
                      But no problem destroying them.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        Actually I thought it would be cool if post Sg-1 a goa'uld made his way to PG.
                        Actually, there was an episode where just that happened. Can't remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended One View Post
                          But no problem destroying them.
                          A Prior destroy the Wraith? Priors have a couple of magic tricks in their bags, or should I say sticks . In order to destroy the Wraith you need something like Chaya and that means Ascended being. The ORI would wipe out the Wraith fast but the Priors? Infest the Wraith with a plague? They are a plague . Turn them into monsters like they did with the SODAN? The Wraith are monsters already. What else? Set them on fire? Bring it on Plenty of Wraith to go around and I bet one of them would feed on the PRIOR . The ORI never struck me as the kind to create an ARMY of PRIORS. What would be their benefit? ORI power comes from worshipping. PG barely has people and they are scared because of the culling. Wraith will spit in the PRIOR's face and feed on himself before he would say "Hallowed are the ORI" I can vouch for that. Just had a drink with a Wraith .
                          Last edited by Integrabyte; 20 June 2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

While I like the Ori story and would love to see it continue not in this form. We don't need more enemies in Atlantis and definatly not the Ori. We need to keep the shows as seperate as possible, also the Ori
                            Spoiler:
                            Will meet their doom in Ark of Truth
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I always thought it was odd that the Priors had all these addresses that SG1 had themselves.

The only thing I can think of is when Daniel and Vala were in the 2 towns peoples bodies that when they went to the Ori temple that they read Daniels mind and took all of the gate addresses that he had obtained in them that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X