This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard S4

I wanna see the asgard weapons and such on the newest ships in s4. asgard tech vs asuran and wraith

Originally posted by General Burro View Post
    I wanna see the asgard weapons and such on the newest ships in s4. asgard tech vs asuran and wraith
    Spoiler:
    You will see them real soon in 3 months away when season 4 comes in full circle So be patience, same with rest of us and myself are very anxious as well!!!

Comment

I think we should ask JM after the USA premiere of Unending.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Don't woory we will see the Asgard tech come into play, and it will be sweet.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Don't woory we will see the Asgard tech come into play, and it will be sweet.
          It should indeed be pretty sweet. Definitely quite an upgrade for our ships.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by General Burro View Post
            Me too!!!!!!

My only fear is that they blow it all up in the Ark of Truth - at which point I will certainly DIE!

Don't think they wont do it! They ALWAYS do it.
            "Oh Look - Jack has modified this Alkesh and its really really fast"
            "Oh look - the modified Alkesh just got ripped apart by the black hole that was Hala's sun in the very next episode"

"Oh Cool - We have an Ancient Ship"
            "Oh Crap - we lost the Ancient ship - but thats ok, We have a Wraith hive ship"
            "Oh Crap - They blew up the Wraith Hive ship - IN THE VERY NEXT EPISODE!!!!"

My fears are not unfounded
            : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
            : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Yeah you know what I'd love to see for once is to get to keep the technology but the enemy soon enough gets some upgrades and both sides are forced to adapt to the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                Me too!!!!!!

My only fear is that they blow it all up in the Ark of Truth - at which point I will certainly DIE!

Don't think they wont do it! They ALWAYS do it.
                "Oh Look - Jack has modified this Alkesh and its really really fast"
                "Oh look - the modified Alkesh just got ripped apart by the black hole that was Hala's sun in the very next episode"

"Oh Cool - We have an Ancient Ship"
                "Oh Crap - we lost the Ancient ship - but thats ok, We have a Wraith hive ship"
                "Oh Crap - They blew up the Wraith Hive ship - IN THE VERY NEXT EPISODE!!!!"

My fears are not unfounded
                It was I cargo ship, not a Alkesh.

Comment

I doubt that they'd destroy the Odyssey, especially now, since it houses the Asgard's LEGACY, it's the equivalent of Atlantis. If they destroy it, the fan outcry would be enough to ruin the show.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                    I doubt that they'd destroy the Odyssey, especially now, since it houses the Asgard's LEGACY, it's the equivalent of Atlantis. If they destroy it, the fan outcry would be enough to ruin the show.

Vala,
                    I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                      It was I cargo ship, not a Alkesh.
                      Apologies - honest mistake. Its what happens when you keep watching episodes at 2am.
                      Thats ok - I only just realised that Ishtar = t'pol about an hour ago. (And yes, I probably spelt t'pol wrong, but I don't watch Enterprise on purpose.)
                      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Lol,You spelled T'Pol right.

Comment

odyssey is the asgard's atlantis right?
                          they should've left their legacy in their newest oneill

Comment

It seems to me that the Odyssey is only a current vessel for all of that knowledge. I figure that when they head back to Earth, they donwload all that info to the SGC and back it all up a bunch so that they can treat the Odyssey like any other ship.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                              Apologies - honest mistake. Its what happens when you keep watching episodes at 2am.
                              Thats ok - I only just realised that Ishtar = t'pol about an hour ago. (And yes, I probably spelt t'pol wrong, but I don't watch Enterprise on purpose.)
                              You mean Ishta right? Why don't you watch Enterprise? It's a good show!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X