Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes stars join Galaxy of Stars

Hey Heroes fans.

I've been trying to get some Heroes actors to join the Galaxy of Stars Forums recently as it is a great new show and I thought id try and get some of them so the fans can have a place to speak to them and ask them questions like I have done with many other actors.

I've recently got James Kyson Lee (Ando) and Jimmy Jean-Louis (The Haitian). They have both agreed to join my forums so why not pop over and say hello and give them a big welcome for when they join. You can ask them your burning questions!

James Kyson Lee - http://www.galaxyofstars.co.uk/forum...play.php?f=116
    Jimmy Jean-Louis - http://www.galaxyofstars.co.uk/forum...play.php?f=117

Why don't you get them to come over here and talk on GateWorld.

I don't think it's very cool for you to take business away from here without asking for permission or paying for that right. Free advertising like you are doing is no different than spam and I would bet GW isn't going to let this thread stand.

Comment

You don't know whether I've asked permission or not do you.

I've contributed to GW many times before by providing them with news etc. I also have an official thread about my forum somewhere on this GW forum which they have had no problem with in the past. GW have also helped me to spread news about my charity auction which I did back in 2005. Which i'm very grateful for.

I don't see how I am taking people away from them. It's not as if people are going to come to me and not go back to GW. We are doing different types of things, there's no competition. I also help to advertise GW by linking to specific news topics from my site to theirs.

I stand by my thread and still fully support and respect GW.

Comment

Haha. You do know that most of the time, their agents and such advise against their interactions online to keep them from being affected by any opinion, thus taking away from their performances.

Comment

Working...
        X