This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Ford return this season?

I wonder what happened to Lt. Ford. Did he die with the Wraith ship or did he manage to escape? Do you think we'll see him again in season 4?
    The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
    General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
    Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
    Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
    Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
    I wonder what happened to Lt. Ford. Did he die with the Wraith ship or did he manage to escape? Do you think we'll see him again in season 4?
    I think it's been confirmed that he won't be in season 4...We don't know what happened to him although Sheppards statements suggests we could see him again and i hope we do.

Could make for some dramatic televisions.
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I really really really hope that we see him again.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Hasn't Joe Mallozzi said that there is a posiblity of seeing him in the future? I think it was in his blog a few weeks ago in answer to a question?

Comment

i think it would be really cool if they could 'fix' him in some way and brought him back even for just a few epsiodes..it would be cool to see ronan and ford driving shep batty hehe

but alas season 4 is not for me so i will never know
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            i think it would be really cool if they could 'fix' him in some way and brought him back even for just a few epsiodes..it would be cool to see ronan and ford driving shep batty hehe

but alas season 4 is not for me so i will never know
            Sorry, what do you mean, 'season 4 is not for me'? You may as well give it a try, I personally like a lot of what I'm hearing, although there are some things I don't like hte sound of, but I'm still going to tune in because normally the script-writers come through.

I thought Joe Mallozzi's blog said that we very likely would not be seeing Ford in season 4 and he was not sure about season 5.
            sigpic
            If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
            I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
              Sorry, what do you mean, 'season 4 is not for me'? You may as well give it a try, I personally like a lot of what I'm hearing, although there are some things I don't like hte sound of, but I'm still going to tune in because normally the script-writers come through.

I thought Joe Mallozzi's blog said that we very likely would not be seeing Ford in season 4 and he was not sure about season 5.
              sorry i best not respond to that here but i am anti season 4 and will not be watching it or supporting it at all. But it would have been cool to see ford back.

if you want to hear why i am anti season 4 feel free to send me a pm we'll discuss

thanks
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                Hasn't Joe Mallozzi said that there is a posiblity of seeing him in the future? I think it was in his blog a few weeks ago in answer to a question?
                Ankhmutes writes: “I was wondering if there were any plans to continue the Ford story arc.”

Answer: No Ford stories in the works so far.
                Anonymous #3 writes: “Have there been any scripts in the air involving Ford?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Not as of yet.
                Anonymous #1 writes: "By the way what does the magic eight ball say about Ford making an appearance in Season Four?"

Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook not so good.
                Rhyss writes: “1) Any chance of seeing Lt. Ford in season 4/ever? or has his time passed? 2) Besides SG-1 what was your favourite sci-fi show that was cancelled too soon? 3) Have you ever visited Australia?”

Answers: 1) It’s unlikely we’ll be seeing Ford in season 4. 2) Firefly. 3) Nope.
                Latest Answer:

Joshua Meyers writes: “Is Lt.Ford dead? Whats Tealc's purpose in his cameo?.
                Are we gonna see more about Teyla though?”

Answers: Maybe. Wait and see. Yup.

Comment

Hmm mabey that means we might see Ford again.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

While I would personally love to see Ford again, I kind of doubt we'll ever see him again. As time continues to go on, it will be harder and harder to get Rainbow back IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm rooting for a Ford episode in Season 5 that will wrap up his fate. *curses dangling plots*
                      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                        I'm rooting for a Ford episode in Season 5 that will wrap up his fate. *curses dangling plots*
                        It'd be nice but Fifth is right. The more time that goes by the harder it wwill be to get him back.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Will Lt. Ford return, for season 4? (after escaping from the hive ship? ''s2-HIVE'')

Comment

we don't know yet. don't think so. kind of hope so though.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

No, they have no plans to have him back in S4. This has been asked a few times before & a simple search would have revealed previous threads regarding the same issue!

Comment

Working...
                              X