This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel S4? (Spoilers)

Just wondering if anybody know if daniel will at least appear in season 4 of atlantis...
    if his not guess staring then im guessing that in the stargate movie continuum, when the sg-1 crew goes back in time... daniel might end up ascending and actually staying as an ascended being instead of coming back into human form

JM has said that they didn't have Shanks in mind for the 'big crossover episode'. Unless there'll be another episode, then it's unlikely Daniel will be in s4

Comment

Joe Mallozzi said on his blog that there are no plans at the moment for Daniel Jackson to appear on Atlantis. So it looks unlikely that he'll be in season 4 considering they have only one more episode slot to fill
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think anything has been planned, but Joe did have this to say about the subject:

Anonymous #6 writes: “If the Ori storyline is rapped up in the first movie then will you explain why Daniel wouldn't permanently take off for Atlantis?”

Answer: It would make sense for Daniel to visit Atlantis. If the right story comes along and Michael Shanks is game and available to make an appearance, we’d love to have him stop by.

Comment

Very unlikely that we will see Daniel in season 4. With only one ep slot to fill it won't be a crossover ep. We might see him in season 5 but definatly not season 4.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            JM has said that they didn't have Shanks in mind for the 'big crossover episode'. Unless there'll be another episode, then it's unlikely Daniel will be in s4

I concur. Daniel already joined another cast. Maybe one day we will see him again as Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              I concur. Daniel already joined another cast. Maybe one day we will see him again as Daniel Jackson.
              Mabey lets hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                I would rather he stay as Dr jackson and come to atlantis than sam..

Comment

I'd like them to move him over, but not have him be seen that often.

Say, for example, he pops out of his office/lab every once in a while to start off a new story.

"I've been poking through the database and I found X that might help with Y..."

Then perhaps have him occasionally be in an episode a bit longer, depending on the situation.

In short, give him recurring guest star status, with 2-3 episodes a season or something.
                  Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by ascendedancient42 View Post
                    I'd like them to move him over, but not have him be seen that often.

Say, for example, he pops out of his office/lab every once in a while to start off a new story.

"I've been poking through the database and I found X that might help with Y..."

Then perhaps have him occasionally be in an episode a bit longer, depending on the situation.

In short, give him recurring guest star status, with 2-3 episodes a season or something.
                    I have nothing against him on Atlantis a few eps per season.

Comment

I always thought that it would be brilliant for Daniel to go to Atlantis, but not necessarily become a part of Sheppard's team, I always liked the idea of him sifting through the database analysing culture aspects of the ancients and things like that, or observing other Pegasus speecies. Keep him involved but swap his gun for an ancient lab. But give him that gun every once in a while.
                      sigpic
                      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                        I always thought that it would be brilliant for Daniel to go to Atlantis, but not necessarily become a part of Sheppard's team, I always liked the idea of him sifting through the database analysing culture aspects of the ancients and things like that, or observing other Pegasus speecies. Keep him involved but swap his gun for an ancient lab. But give him that gun every once in a while.
                        Yeah, I like the thought of Daniel rummaging through the Atlantis database. He'd be in heaven!

But I don't know about incorporating him into the cast.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

To be honest, Daniel seemed rather disillusioned with Atlantis after "The Pegasus Project". I get the impression he's seen everything he cares to in Atlantis at this point. If he did decide he wanted to spend more time there, I certainly wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were not the case, at least, not for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                            To be honest, Daniel seemed rather disillusioned with Atlantis after "The Pegasus Project". I get the impression he's seen everything he cares to in Atlantis at this point. If he did decide he wanted to spend more time there, I certainly wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were not the case, at least, not for a while.
                            I think that was do to the fact that the Sangral wasnt on Atlantis and the fact that he now knows we are on our own. I still think he'd love the occasional trip.

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                              Strange.. i got no such vibe from him..

Comment

Working...
                              X