PDA

View Full Version : "The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Jeffala
January 11th, 2008, 09:56 PM
After being captive for over a year and my friends not coming to rescue me id be pretty pissed to I guess

The food probably isn't too good, either.

Chezlee
January 11th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Anytime, and I would imagine he would get used to the food :D

Fenrir Foxz
January 11th, 2008, 10:00 PM
The food probably isn't too good, either.

:indeed:

Anytime, and I would imagine he would get used to the food :D

Yeah, must have been hell not having a nice meal all that time...

erb
January 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM
After being captive for over a year and my friends not coming to rescue me id be pretty pissed to I guess

I say he needs new friends. I volunteer!! ;)

Chezlee
January 11th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Pretty sure Id like to delete that post now. Thanks guys :)

Naonak
January 17th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but...

In the latest Stargate magazine, Joe Mallozzi basically confirms that the hint to Carson's return is in "Vengeance", as he mentions telling Carl [Binder] to put it in, and out of the last three of the third season, Carl only wrote that episode.

I know most people think it's that episode anyway, but now we seem to have confirmation.

:)

flameling
January 17th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but...

In the latest Stargate magazine, Joe Mallozzi basically confirms that the hint to Carson's return is in "Vengeance", as he mentions telling Carl [Binder] to put it in, and out of the last three of the third season, Carl only wrote that episode.

I know most people think it's that episode anyway, but now we seem to have confirmation.

Is it just me, or is the only possible thing for vengeance him being culled out of nowhere by Michael, I can't think of another theory.

Fenrir Foxz
January 17th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Is it just me, or is the only possible thing for vengeance him being culled out of nowhere by Michael, I can't think of another theory.

:lol: I've been stuck on that one for a while... If it turns out to be deceptively simple I'm gonna kick myself!
I came to the conclusion that of the last 3 eps it was 'Vengeance' that seemed most likely to hold the key, but I doubt I'll ever work it out... nevermind not too long to wait now to find out the old fashion way *Spoiler-free*:P

Mitchell82
January 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM
My guess is Michael got some DNA from him in Misbegotten and then sometime between then and Sunday Michael abducted him and replaced our Carson with a clone.

Fenrir Foxz
January 17th, 2008, 08:34 PM
My guess is Michael got some DNA from him in Misbegotten and then sometime between then and Sunday Michael abducted him and replaced our Carson with a clone.

Good idea, I bet you'll be buzzing if it turns out to be true...

Nitegate
January 18th, 2008, 03:29 AM
who said it had to be done during an episode, they'll probably have a flashback of him saying when it happened

Mitchell82
January 18th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Good idea, I bet you'll be buzzing if it turns out to be true...

Chezlee
January 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM
who said it had to be done during an episode, they'll probably have a flashback of him saying when it happened

probably, i just hope it corresponds somewhat to the actual episodes instead of something random

flameling
January 18th, 2008, 03:59 PM
:lol: I've been stuck on that one for a while... If it turns out to be deceptively simple I'm gonna kick myself!
I came to the conclusion that of the last 3 eps it was 'Vengeance' that seemed most likely to hold the key, but I doubt I'll ever work it out... nevermind not too long to wait now to find out the old fashion way *Spoiler-free*:P

I know how that feels. it probably will be such a small, simple detail that we all over looked.

Fenrir Foxz
January 18th, 2008, 09:40 PM
I know how that feels. it probably will be such a small, simple detail that we all over looked.

For all those waiting for 'The Kindred':
4Weeks 6Days 21Hours and 20Minutes till 'The Kindred' PT1 :P
**true at the time of this post:D**

Mitchell82
January 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM

For all those waiting for 'The Kindred':
4Weeks 6Days 21Hours and 20Minutes till 'The Kindred' PT1 :P
**true at the time of this post:D**

Too long way too long.

Chezlee
January 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM
four episodes left...I wonder if there is going to be something like a precursor to the episode like a mention of something wierd going on, or if it will all just start with the episode

Mitchell82
January 18th, 2008, 09:47 PM
four episodes left...I wonder if there is going to be something like a precursor to the episode like a mention of something wierd going on, or if it will all just start with the episode

Four?I count 7. :confused:

Chezlee
January 18th, 2008, 09:50 PM
no no till the Kindred 4 more weeks right 4 more episodes

Mitchell82
January 18th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Oh sorry oops.

idlewild202
January 19th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Wow, down to four already? Seems like just yesterday it was 4 months!! :D

Chezlee
January 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I know! Tick off another day on the calender...Kindred, here we come!

Mitchell82
January 19th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I know! Tick off another day on the calender...Kindred, here we come!

It will be here before we know it.

Jenner8675309
January 20th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Man, it will air 11 months after the rally in Vancouver, I can't believe it was 1) that long ago and 2) its almost here......... FINALLY :D

Mitchell82
January 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Man, it will air 11 months after the rally in Vancouver, I can't believe it was 1) that long ago and 2) its almost here......... FINALLY :D

Time does fly when having fun.;)

Arica12
January 20th, 2008, 01:39 PM

Frankly The Kindred is the only thing that has kept me watching this season. I can't wait

twinchaosblade
January 20th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Too long way too long.
You took the words right out of my mouth, Mitchell!

Wow, down to four already? Seems like just yesterday it was 4 months!! :D
And at least to me it seems like the last few weeks are the hardest. I'm honestly chewing my fingernails off in anticipation!

Killdeer
January 20th, 2008, 02:56 PM
This is still my most anticipated episode(s) of what is left. Looking forward to it more all the time! :)

Jenner8675309
January 20th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Frankly The Kindred is the only thing that has kept me watching this season. I can't wait

I actually stopped watching after Doppleganger (4 x 4). I'll resume when Kindred airs :D

Mitchell82
January 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth, Mitchell!
In that case use more mouthwash! J/K don't hit me! *hides*;)

And at least to me it seems like the last few weeks are the hardest. I'm honestly chewing my fingernails off in anticipation!
It's going to be sweet. I'm very curious to see how Carson and Keller get along.

Chezlee
January 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM
It's going to be sweet. I'm very curious to see how Carson and Keller get along.

Well that is going to be very interesting...there are a few scenes with just the two of them I think.

will Carson be resentful, or will he thank her for taking care of everyone

Will she be afraid that he will replace her and make it known she wants to stay...hummm yes it shall be a very interesting few scenes

Mitchell82
January 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Well that is going to be very interesting...there are a few scenes with just the two of them I think.

will Carson be resentful, or will he thank her for taking care of everyone

Will she be afraid that he will replace her and make it known she wants to stay...hummm yes it shall be a very interesting few scenes

Very.

Jenner8675309
January 20th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I can't see Carson as being resentful. He was a very tender character who always wanted to help others. Surely he of all characters would understand the great need for a doc around.

I'll end my statement there :D

Chezlee
January 20th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I agree but it might be a tiny possibility after all he has gone through he might have changed. I certainly hope not though :D Otherwise he would not be our Carson

Nitegate
January 20th, 2008, 11:14 PM
i don't think he'll be resentful at all, after they tell him that they thought he died in an explosion and explain everything.

Chezlee
January 20th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I know but he might be changed, more..i dont know less likely to be forgiving? He spent the last year thinking that his "family" deserted him whether it is explained to him or not that continued thought and subsequent animosity is bound to affect a change on someone. I HOPE that it didnt and that he wont be resentful and it is likely that tptb wont portray him so because otherwise he wouldnt be the carson we adore, but we can't deny the possibility.

GateTrek2004
January 21st, 2008, 03:26 AM
I just had this thought as i was reading thru the remaining episodes and forgive me if this has already been thought of, i am not going to all 500+ posts. My though about the return of Carson if he is really alive , since michael is in the episode and the show is about a virus, maybe michael transported carson at the moment of the explosion making it seem like he died in the explosion and since we did not see a body only a coffin, maybe sent a look alike to make him dead in the eyes of the atlantis crew and forces him to create a virus unlike anything anyone has seen before. its the only thing i can think of to explain why hesurvived a bomb being blown up from right behind him!- in spoilers since this part is fact if you have not seen sunday.

DONNA BOOTH
January 21st, 2008, 03:44 AM
Im also looking forward to the Kindred as its about Teyla as well if im not wrong the Kindred 2 is where she goes Missing

Jeffala
January 21st, 2008, 11:28 AM
If he's a clone, I wonder if he'll have one of those existential "OMG I'm not the real Carson because I'm a clone and I'm really dead" breakdowns. Those are so annoying.

Atlantis15
January 21st, 2008, 11:31 AM
I can't wait for The Kindred but from the second of Carson's return that I've seen he seems to be a clone cos he doesn't seem to know that he's supposed to be dead and he seems a little annoyed that they didn't get to him earlier like it was obvious he was missing so most likely Michael cloned him but I really really hope he didn't.

As far as him and Dr. Keller I think he'll congratulate her on a great job.

Also did anyone else see the look on Mckays face, poor dude.

Chezlee
January 21st, 2008, 11:42 AM
Did everyone forget that JM said he wouldn't be a clone??? SInce its been a while...
a. Michael probably cloned him from DNA taken druing Misbegotten.
b. At some point Michael kidnapped the real Carson, replaced him with the clone.
c. The clone died in the explosion and the real Carson has been captured for a LONG time.He has no idea about the clone or the explosion so he can't figure out why it took them so long to rescue him.
all theoretically of course :) but its certain it will be the real Carson, not a clone

Atlantis15
January 21st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Well I wasn't ever ever told that everyone kept tellnig me he could be a clone. This is VERY good news.

So hopefully Carson ascended and he was the one who was sending Teyla the messages cos of all her meditating but it would have taken her a while to figure out what they mean't and that's why he said "Well it's about time".

Anyone think this could be possible????

Chezlee
January 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM
Well I wasn't ever ever told that everyone kept tellnig me he could be a clone. This is VERY good news.

So hopefully Carson ascended and he was the one who was sending Teyla the messages cos of all her meditating but it would have taken her a while to figure out what they mean't and that's why he said "Well it's about time".

Anyone think this could be possible????

Sorry JM said that he didnt ascend either :) He also isnt an AU version of Carson or a Time Hopping version

Atlantis15
January 21st, 2008, 12:04 PM
Okay well some of it could be right he could be getting messages to Teyla somehow maybe not big fancypants ascended ones but the normal psychic sort of could be a dream messages.

I may not have fallen over my dog in excitment but still over the moon that he's not a clone :) :)

erb
January 21st, 2008, 01:06 PM
If he's a clone, I wonder if he'll have one of those existential "OMG I'm not the real Carson because I'm a clone and I'm really dead" breakdowns. Those are so annoying.

Hee...well, I disagree with it being annoying, but I'm going with him (the one in the preview) not being a clone.

he was the one who was sending Teyla the messages

Isn't it the baby's father who is "sending" messages?

Chezlee
January 21st, 2008, 01:08 PM
yeah it is Kanan or whatever that is sending the message. Its in the episode synopsis

Atlantis15
January 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
Way to puke on the Carson parade but anyway it was a theory and not all theorys pan out.

erb
January 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM
Way to puke on the Carson parade but anyway it was a theory and not all theorys pan out.

Hey! I'm not the one writing the material.:p

I'm all for a Carson parade. :)

Atlantis15
January 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
Okay Pukers, is it possible that this Kanan guy is giving Teyla messages that lead them to Carson because they could have both been taken by Michael and have seen each other at some point????

Chezlee
January 22nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Okay Pukers, is it possible that this Kanan guy is giving Teyla messages that lead them to Carson because they could have both been taken by Michael and have seen each other at some point????

the Puking is over;)! That is a very good idea, and it is possible that the search for the Athosians leads to the discovery of Carson at the same time.:)

Atlantis15
January 22nd, 2008, 10:52 AM
YAY (Carson brolly goes up)

Mitchell82
January 22nd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Im also looking forward to the Kindred as its about Teyla as well if im not wrong the Kindred 2 is where she goes Missing

I think your right.

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM
I think your right.

I thought part 1 was about Teyla and part 2 about Beckett

Chezlee
January 22nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
I thought part 1 was about Teyla and part 2 about Beckett

pretty sure he is in both of them

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
pretty sure he is in both of them

yeah me too however part 1 might focus on Teyla while part 2 will be about Carson

Chezlee
January 22nd, 2008, 03:47 PM
sorry, i see what you mean now :)

methosivanhoe
January 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
for some reason, every time i hear this episode title, all i can think of is the old TV show "Kindred: The Embraced" about vampires lol

M

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
sorry, i see what you mean now :)

I might be wrong though ;)

Jeffala
January 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
for some reason, every time i hear this episode title, all i can think of is the old TV show "Kindred: The Embraced" about vampires lol

M

If you have DirecTV you can watch it on channel 257.

</off topic>

Mitchell82
January 22nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
yeah me too however part 1 might focus on Teyla while part 2 will be about Carson

Grrr all the specualtion on this episode makes my head hurt! I want it now!

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 04:38 PM

LOL yeah I definitely agree with that :)

Wombatbaby
January 23rd, 2008, 02:12 AM
Did everyone forget that JM said he wouldn't be a clone??? SInce its been a while...
a. Michael probably cloned him from DNA taken druing Misbegotten.
b. At some point Michael kidnapped the real Carson, replaced him with the clone.
c. The clone died in the explosion and the real Carson has been captured for a LONG time.He has no idea about the clone or the explosion so he can't figure out why it took them so long to rescue him.
all theoretically of course :) but its certain it will be the real Carson, not a clone

That's the only theory that makes sense to me! :zelenka25:

Atlantis15
January 23rd, 2008, 04:59 AM
I really wanna see it but if my sister finds out I'm watching it she'll wanna watch and she never shut up while I'm watching tv so I'll probably miss some critical stuff.

Chezlee
January 23rd, 2008, 06:55 AM
I really wanna see it but if my sister finds out I'm watching it she'll wanna watch and she never shut up while I'm watching tv so I'll probably miss some critical stuff.

Thats the great thing about the internet and a site full of obsesive fans, they can tell you about it in great detail ;)

twinchaosblade
January 23rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
I'm in violent agreement with you there, Mitchell!
I want it all, and I want it now! *stomps foot on floor*

Mitchell82
January 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM

Carefull don't hurt your self.

Jenner8675309
January 24th, 2008, 10:29 AM

All I can say to that is:

WORD!

PG15
January 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Some pictures, which may be old but I can't remember. Either way, the first one is VERY spoilery:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dsc04161.jpg

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dsc04162.jpg

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/january-24-2008-why-i-should-have-taken-that-cooking-class-with-marty-g/

Jumper_One
January 24th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Some pictures, which may be old but I can't remember. Either way, the first one is VERY spoilery:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dsc04161.jpg

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dsc04162.jpg

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/january-24-2008-why-i-should-have-taken-that-cooking-class-with-marty-g/

poor Teyla

Killdeer
January 24th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Very spoilery indeed. I'm a little disappointed, actually. (Not about the spoiler, but what it's spoiling).

Chezlee
January 24th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Poor baby in Telyla's tummy

Briangate78
January 24th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I just hope the return of Carson is kept underwraps. Meaning how he returns and what happened in "Sunday".

Chezlee
January 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
i hope so, more and more seems to be leaking

twinchaosblade
January 24th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I'm a little disappointed, actually. (Not about the spoiler, but what it's spoiling).
Yes, you're right, Killdeer. One should guess that they'd keep things like that under wraps too. I also hope we won't be spoilt about Carson's return beforehand.

Briangate78
January 24th, 2008, 09:21 PM
i hope so, more and more seems to be leaking

Yes, you're right, Killdeer. One should guess that they'd keep things like that under wraps too. I also hope we won't be spoilt about Carson's return beforehand.

It's when the Screeners that leak the info, I get annoyed. Cannot be mad at this since Joe M posted the pic.

I do think the disclosure of how Carson returns is going to be kept a secret. Unless SCI FI airs a teaser/preview with the answer. :rolleyes:

Chezlee
January 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
note to self: do not watch stargate previews

Killdeer
January 24th, 2008, 09:34 PM

I'm not upset with Joe for spoiling it, although I am a little startled. He usually doesn't let out spoilers that big. But I am disappointed that (under spoilers for people who didn't click on the pic)Kanan won't be sticking around longer. I never figured he'd have a very long lifespan, but I was hoping for more than one episode. And I kind of liked the idea of Teyla having a family. *shrugs*

twinchaosblade
January 24th, 2008, 09:35 PM
I do think the disclosure of how Carson returns is going to be kept a secret. Unless SCI FI airs a teaser/preview with the answer. :rolleyes:
How stupid would something like that be?! Not that it's unheard of, sadly enough.

note to self: do not watch stargate previews
That's the only way to ensure you're spoiler free regarding the previews. But then, there's always the risk of coming across those spoilers in here.

BTW, by not wanting to know in advance, do you mean till you've actually seen the episode or till the episode airred for the first time. I know I love surprises when watching the show but there is absolutely no way I'll wait till it airs in Germany before I want to know what went down. The minute the episode is on, I'll be desperately waiting to be spoilt till kingdom come!

Chezlee
January 24th, 2008, 10:02 PM
How stupid would something like that be?! Not that it's unheard of, sadly enough.

That's the only way to ensure you're spoiler free regarding the previews. But then, there's always the risk of coming across those spoilers in here.

BTW, by not wanting to know in advance, do you mean till you've actually seen the episode or till the episode airred for the first time. I know I love surprises when watching the show but there is absolutely no way I'll wait till it airs in Germany before I want to know what went down. The minute the episode is on, I'll be desperately waiting to be spoilt till kingdom come!

till the episode is aierred for the first time, I would die if I had to wait that much longer :)

Its just so tempting to hit that little "spoiler" button!

twinchaosblade
January 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Its just so tempting to hit that little "spoiler" button!
Be strong, Chezlee!

g.o.d
January 25th, 2008, 12:26 AM
:lol: one down!

I was expecting this

pilgrim soul
January 25th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I'm not upset with Joe for spoiling it, although I am a little startled. He usually doesn't let out spoilers that big. But I am disappointed that (under spoilers for people who didn't click on the pic)Kanan won't be sticking around longer. I never figured he'd have a very long lifespan, but I was hoping for more than one episode. And I kind of liked the idea of Teyla having a family. *shrugs*

Yeah I agree with you and although I knew this was going to happen, lets face it everyone did, its still deeply disappointing when the predictable and unimaginative happens.

Nitegate
January 25th, 2008, 04:48 AM
about Kanan, that's life in the big universe :jack_new_anime06:

Arica12
January 25th, 2008, 04:57 AM
mmmm....if he's released that to keep us talking I wonder what it is TPTB DON'T want us paying attention to.

twinchaosblade
January 25th, 2008, 05:34 AM
mmmm....if he's released that to keep us talking I wonder what it is TPTB DON'T want us paying attention to.
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about this spoiler, my single focus for this episode is Carson Beckett. How will he return, in what way will his experience changed him, and will they be able to keep him?

Mitchell82
January 25th, 2008, 07:55 AM
poor Teyla

Wow that's a shock. Not about the actual plot of the pic but that it got out. Big stuff like that JM usually keeps very closely guarded.

kymeric
January 25th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Well she will be until they......find a way to get rid of the baby too.

Cant do that, thats too cold. u know how much loosing a kid effs a parent up?

pilgrim soul
January 25th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Cant do that, thats too cold. u know how much loosing a kid effs a parent up?

Yes I do but......in TV land that kind of trauma normally lasts about 45 minutes. And if Michael messes around with the kid's DNA then it'll be even easier to get rid of it.

blue-skyz
January 25th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Too bad they didn't keep Kanan around to show up now and then and kill the baby off. I'm sure Kanan could be more interesting in the long run. Besides, I think an Athosian funeral will be boring.

Killdeer
January 25th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Too bad they didn't keep Kanan around to show up now and then and kill the baby off. I'm sure Kanan could be more interesting in the long run. Besides, I think an Athosian funeral will be boring.

I would kind of liked to have them both kept around, for awhile anyway. :S And I suspect that Kanan's death means the baby is doomed too. The only way I could see Teyla keeping the baby and staying on the team was if Kanan was still alive.

Chezlee
January 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM
what if the baby does get messed with by Michael and is half human half wraith and becomes Michael's son and is trained to hate Atlantis??

pilgrim soul
January 25th, 2008, 09:36 AM
So one of the main characters has a baby who becomes the enemy? Hmmm where have a I heard that one before?

Joe M has said the baby won't magically reach maturity in the space of a week so I can't see that happening.

GoSpikey
January 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
*Looks at the previous page and the first picture*

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Oh come on, he couldn't stick around! Kanan would either stay with his people, and Teyla would have to join him there, and kinda be written out just to play mom, or he'd have to live on Atlantis, which he couldn't do either, cos he's supposed to be a newish leader to his people... So out with Kanan, it is...

And wow, since Michael is still in "The Last Man", it means she won't kill him in "The Kindred II".

Ouch still, though. But 'yay!' too.

blue-skyz
January 25th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Oh come on, he couldn't stick around! Kanan would either stay with his people, and Teyla would have to join him there, and kinda be written out just to play mom, or he'd have to live on Atlantis, which he couldn't do either, cos he's supposed to be a newish leader to his people... So out with Kanan, it is...
If all the Athosians died but Kanan, he could live on Atlantis. Preferable, IMO.

I would kind of liked to have them both kept around, for awhile anyway. :S And I suspect that Kanan's death means the baby is doomed too. The only way I could see Teyla keeping the baby and staying on the team was if Kanan was still alive.
I would have preferred both too.
Teyla could still keep the baby on Atlantis with an Athosian nanny.
I really, really don’t want Michael to do any thing to it or for it to have any special abilities.

Jenner8675309
January 25th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Man, this episodes sounds like a soap opera........

idlewild202
January 25th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Man, this episodes sounds like a soap opera........Hahahahahaha!! No kidding!

Nitegate
January 25th, 2008, 02:35 PM
what's with all the spoiler things to click a button to see, why bother doing that, just clicking this thread is a look at your own risk.

Mitchell82
January 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Yes I do but......in TV land that kind of trauma normally lasts about 45 minutes. And if Michael messes around with the kid's DNA then it'll be even easier to get rid of it.

True though I hope they don't do that.

twinchaosblade
January 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Man, this episodes sounds like a soap opera........
I guess we'll have to wait and see what becomes of the episode. Maybe we're lucky and are spared the soapy touch. *hopes on*

what's with all the spoiler things to click a button to see, why bother doing that, just clicking this thread is a look at your own risk.
In light of the fact that this is rather a speculation thread, I think spoiling the actual fate of a character should be in spoiler tags. To my mind speculating and really knowing are different matters altogether.

Skydiver
January 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
folks, milf is a rude, derogatory and inappropriate term to use on this forum. I've deleted posts that have used it and i ask you to NOT use that term here

Jenner8675309
January 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Hahahahahaha!! No kidding!

As The Stargate Turns..........

Mitchell82
January 25th, 2008, 10:42 PM
As The Stargate Turns..........

Do not give them ideas!:S

Jenner8675309
January 26th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Just like sand through the hourglass...............so are the days of our lives......

Mitchell82
January 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Just like sand through the hourglass...............so are the days of our lives......

:lol:

cajuncayenne
January 27th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Just looked at joe m blog and I think speculation is right. He says

"Vengeance - Those unfortunate survivors of Inferno, ending up as
test subjects for Michael's mad experiments. To quote Teyla: " It is
amazing how quickly he has been able to incorporate our science into
his". Truly amazing"

Chezlee
January 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM

his". Truly amazing"

YAY!!! well we will know for sure in 3 weeks, it is three weeks right??

idlewild202
January 27th, 2008, 11:09 AM
YAY!!! well we will know for sure in 3 weeks, it is three weeks right??Yup! Three weeks... we gotta suffer through Trio and Midway. Oh man, this last stretch is gonna feel like the longest 3 weeks ever!

Killdeer
January 27th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Yup! Three weeks... we gotta suffer through Trio and Midway. Oh man, this last stretch is gonna feel like the longest 3 weeks ever!

Four weeks - you forgot about Outcast. It's Outcast, Trio, Midway, then Kindred.

SGFerrit
January 27th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Yup! Three weeks... we gotta suffer through Trio and Midway. Oh man, this last stretch is gonna feel like the longest 3 weeks ever!

'Suffer' through Midway? Trio could go either way, but Midway sounds like it will be one of the best eps of the season.

Chezlee
January 27th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Four weeks - you forgot about Outcast. It's Outcast, Trio, Midway, then Kindred.

I dont count the last week because thats the kindred week...so 3 more episodes, 3 more weeks :D

idlewild202
January 27th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Four weeks - you forgot about Outcast. It's Outcast, Trio, Midway, then Kindred.Oh, that's right... darn :p

'Suffer' through Midway? Trio could go either way, but Midway sounds like it will be one of the best eps of the season.Lol, I was using it as a figure of speech, I'm just impatient for The Kindred to get here. ;)

SGFerrit
January 27th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Lol, I was using it as a figure of speech, I'm just impatient for The Kindred to get here. ;)

Ah, OK. As am I, but I think all of the last 6 episodes are going to be fantastic:cool:

metabog
January 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Ah, OK. As am I, but I think all of the last 6 episodes are going to be fantastic:cool:

The entire season has been fantastic. I still can't believe how awesome the mid season arc was.

Chezlee
January 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM

Oh I hope so! There were a few good ones in the last half, but the next 6 are when the REALLY good stuff happens, well at least the stuff I am looking forward to :D

Wombatbaby
January 27th, 2008, 06:38 PM

Heh, shouldn't it be more like 'Just like chevrons through the stargate... So are the days of our expedition' ? :P :tomato:

Nitegate
January 28th, 2008, 07:05 AM

his". Truly amazing"

and i said this months ago when he said the clue is in vengeance, it's only obvious.

Reiko
January 28th, 2008, 04:51 PM

Yup. Luckily 'Outcast' looks good; I'm skipping Trio.

And then I get my two-week Teyla + Carson love. :P

idlewild202
January 29th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Yup. Luckily 'Outcast' looks good; I'm skipping Trio.

And then I get my two-week Teyla + Carson love. :PYeah, and so does Midway, I'm iffy on Trio... I'll probably watch it anyway, but won't pay much attention, lol. But each week means one less episode until the Kindred :D

Mitchell82
January 29th, 2008, 01:18 PM
The entire season has been fantastic. I still can't believe how awesome the mid season arc was.

Same here. It's been a sweet season.

Dr Lee
January 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM
Just been informed by someone who went to the Pegasus 3 event in Heathrow last weekend that the lady that plays the wraith queens (Andrea frizzel?) let slip she is appearing with Trinner at the end of the season.

While she didn't name the episode my guess is that she meant this one as i've not heard of Micheal being in TLM.

Mitchell82
January 31st, 2008, 01:58 PM
Just been informed by someone who went to the Pegasus 3 event in Heathrow last weekend that the lady that plays the wraith queens (Andrea frizzel?) let slip she is appearing with Trinner at the end of the season.

While she didn't name the episode my guess is that she meant this one as i've not heard of Micheal being in TLM.

Most likely.

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 01:59 PM

Andee Frizzell and Connor Trinneer, svp...

And of course Michael is in The Last Man, so is Todd... :P :P :P

SGFerrit
January 31st, 2008, 02:04 PM

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Michael is in TLM.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:05 PM
I'm sure I heard somewhere that Michael is in TLM.

so did I

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 02:05 PM
It says in the episode section here on Gateworld that Michael is in TLM. And I'm sure I heard it elsewhere as well. Perhaps a blog or something, there are too many sources to keep track of!

I'm fairly certain she was referring to TLM.

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 02:06 PM
Maybe Todd found himself a Queen?

Jeffala
January 31st, 2008, 02:10 PM
Maybe Todd found himself a Queen?

bow-chicka-wow-wow?

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 02:13 PM
bow-chicka-wow-wow?

Darn, you beat me to it! I was gonna say 'cue teh porno music'!

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:15 PM
bow-chicka-wow-wow?

Darn, you beat me to it! I was gonna say 'cue teh porno music'!

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 02:16 PM

Mew... :P

pilgrim soul
January 31st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Alipeeps attended P3 and Andie said that......both she and Connor would be in The Last Man. It seems like pretty much everyone is going to turn up in the finale.

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 02:35 PM
Alipeeps attended P3 and Andie said that......both she and Connor would be in The Last Man. It seems like pretty much everyone is going to turn up in the finale.

I think that should happen. Literally everyone should show up, even if it doesn't make sense. Shep and Mckay are walking down the hall talking, when Ford suddenly opens and door and stumbles into them.

Shep: "Ford!"
Mckay: "Where have you been?!"
Ford: "I've been locked in that broom closet for two years! I've been knocking forever! What the heck guys!"

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 02:39 PM
OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo what they realise now was a massive mistake!

pilgrim soul
January 31st, 2008, 02:39 PM
I think that should happen. Literally everyone should show up, even if it doesn't make sense. Shep and Mckay are walking down the hall talking, when Ford suddenly opens and door and stumbles into them.

Shep: "Ford!"
Mckay: "Where have you been?!"
Ford: "I've been locked in that broom closet for two years! I've been knocking forever! What the heck guys!"

Maybe Cadman is in there with him.

Been meaning to say I love your sig.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:41 PM
OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo what they realise now was a massive mistake!

nobody will ascend as was confirmed by JM ;)

pilgrim soul
OMG Carson ascending is so lame! Just like how he died! TPTB are desperately trying to undo a massive mistake!

Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell online. Anyway we've been specifically told that Carson did not ascend.

Personally I can't help thinking that they planned this all along, I think they knew they were going to bring him back almost as soon as he'd left the show.

wheresmyfroggy

Maybe Cadman is in there with him.

Been meaning to say I love your sig.

Aww, shucks! Thanks!

Cadman, Weir, Kolya, Steve the Wraith. They were all in there playing strip poker.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Aww, shucks! Thanks!

Cadman, Weir, Kolya, Steve the Wraith. They were all in there playing strip poker.

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell online. Anyway we've been specifically told that Carson did not ascend.

Personally I can't help thinking that they planned this all along, I think they knew they were going to bring him back almost as soon as he'd left the show.
I thought the first post was revealing a spoiler. Does anyone know how he comes back from the dead?

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:45 PM
I thought the first post was revealing a spoiler. Does anyone know how he comes back from the dead?

nope. why do you assume he's dead?

SGFerrit
January 31st, 2008, 02:47 PM

Oh for god sakes if it was such a massive mistake the viewer numbers wouldn't be holding steady with season 3.

And it wasn't even this PTB that got rid of Carson!

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 02:51 PM
Oh for god sakes if it was such a massive mistake the viewer numbers wouldn't be holding steady with season 3.

And it wasn't even this PTB that got rid of Carson!
Why are they suddenly bringing him back then?

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 02:51 PM
nope. why do you assume he's dead?
Err he exploded. It was shown fully.

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 02:52 PM

Bringing him back isn't sudden. They've had it planned since the moment they decided to 'kill' him.

Ebeneezer_Goode
January 31st, 2008, 02:55 PM

Because Joe Mallozzi promised the save Carson campaign that if they got enough press coverage he would bring him back, not to mention the fact that Mallozzi didn't seem to pleased with the decision to get rid of him in the first place.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 02:56 PM
Err he exploded. It was shown fully.

true but the theory is that Michael kidnapped Beckett in 'Vengeance' and replaced him with a clone. in this case the real Beckett would still be alive and the clone would've died

SGFerrit
January 31st, 2008, 02:59 PM

'suddenly'?

Tthey were bringing him back before season 4 even began airing, when the change in PTB happened. Joe said 'if the fans can get the campaign on TV, we will bring him back' but if you go back and look at the clues I think it's pretty obvious that Joe wanted to bring him back anyway. Go and watch the end of Vengeance.

pilgrim soul
January 31st, 2008, 03:00 PM
Because Joe Mallozzi promised the save Carson campaign that if they got enough press coverage he would bring him back, not to mention the fact that Mallozzi didn't seem to pleased with the decision to get rid of him in the first place.

I don't buy that at all. I think they planned to bring him back in some capacity from the get go but the whole controversy and the Save Carson campaign got people talking online and it was great publicity for them.

Jeffala
January 31st, 2008, 03:02 PM
true but the theory is that Michael kidnapped Beckett in 'Vengeance' and replaced him with a clone. in this case the real Beckett would still be alive and the clone would've died

Didn't they do something like this once on One Life To Live?

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 03:02 PM

I think you mean that they think Beckett was replaced by a clone in Misbegotten, and that clone blew up in Sunday, right before Vengeance...

But think about it, Michael and the other Wraith were on a planet where nothing much of medical equipment was. How on Earth are you going to clone someone over there. Not to mention that half of the time they had amnesia...

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 03:03 PM

Joe actually said that stuff like that doesn't help?

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:04 PM
That's just as bad as repliWeir!
Tthey were bringing him back before season 4 even began airing, when the change in PTB happened. Joe said 'if the fans can get the campaign on TV, we will bring him back' but if you go back and look at the clues I think it's pretty obvious that Joe wanted to bring him back anyway. Go and watch the end of Vengeance.Killing him off with an exploding tumour and then bringing him back, no matter when they planned it, is lame and stupid! It's like they think they can throw any old crap at fans! I've seen Vengeance, what is your point?

Ebeneezer_Goode
January 31st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Joe actually said that stuff like that doesn't help?

What?

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:08 PM

I have no idea

I think you mean that they think Beckett was replaced by a clone in Misbegotten, and that clone blew up in Sunday, right before Vengeance...

But think about it, Michael and the other Wraith were on a planet where nothing much of medical equipment was. How on Earth are you going to clone someone over there. Not to mention that half of the time they had amnesia...

um you may be right I'm not sure. I know the clue's in 'Vengeance' but other than that... :o

That's just as bad as repliWeir!Killing him off with an exploding tumour and then bringing him back, no matter when they planned it, is lame and stupid! It's like they think they can throw any old crap at fans! I've seen Vengeance, what is your point?

I disagree

What?

fan campaigns

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:10 PM
I disagree
Why?

SGFerrit
January 31st, 2008, 03:10 PM
I've seen Vengeance, what is your point?

I suggest you go and watch the very end again, with Weir and Teyla. Pay particular attention to what Teyla says, and it becomes pretty obvious that they planted the seeds for Beckett's return early on.

That's just as bad as repliWeir! Killing him off with an exploding tumour and then bringing him back, no matter when they planned it, is lame and stupid! It's like they think they can throw any old crap at fans!

You know what? If it's getting you that worked up, then don't friggin' watch it. Most of us don't see it as TPTB 'throwing any old crap' at us, and look forward to seeing Beckett again, and I think I can say the same even for the ones who really like Keller (me included).

Ebeneezer_Goode
January 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM
^^ I guessed that, I just don't see how anyone could read what I said and come to that conclusion.

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM
What?

I think that the fan campaign to bring Beckett back didn't have much effect on the actual bringing him back. Like some other people say, they were planning it the whole time, maybe?

But he did give a poke in the direction of the one that's being held for Weir. Not that that means much cos who can read his thoughts exactly...

Jeffala
January 31st, 2008, 03:14 PM

I have no idea

That's okay. I was just being facetious.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:14 PM
Why?

simply because I find Weir's arc really interesting and am hoping to see more of it in s5 (whether it's RepliWeir, DupliWeir or just Weir). and I don't think that TBTB are throwing old (why old?) crap at us. just my opinion of course

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM
I suggest you go and watch the very end again, with Weir and Teyla. Pay particular attention to what Teyla says, and it becomes pretty obvious that they planted the seeds for Beckett's return early on.

You know what? If it's getting you that worked up, then don't friggin' watch it. Most of us don't see it as TPTB 'throwing any old crap' at us, and look forward to seeing Beckett again, and I think I can say the same even for the ones who really like Keller (me included).
No need to get aggressive, I’m entitled to my opinion. It's because I used to love SGA that I care about it's decline in quality and I'll watch whatever I like. I don't have a go at you for your opinion. Not everyone who watches SGA has to like it. I'm allowed to be annoyed by TPTB ruining the only two tv shows I've ever gotten into.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:16 PM
That's okay. I was just being facetious.

oh ok :)

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:18 PM
If they do bring Carson back, what will happen to Keller?

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:19 PM
If they do bring Carson back, what will happen to Keller?

we don't know but she will definitely return. probably both her and Beckett will be recurring characters

SGFerrit
January 31st, 2008, 03:22 PM
No need to get aggressive,

Me? You are ignoring what people are saying and 'shouting' on about how crap it is that they are bringing Beckett back, and how crap the show apparently is now. It seems you came on here with a very aggressive motivation.

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Me? You are ignoring what people are saying and 'shouting' on about how crap it is that they are bringing Beckett back, and how crap the show apparently is now. It seems you came on here with a very aggressive motivation.
That's my opinion, it's not aimed at any posters here. If you want to criticise crap then why not god sake and friggin' which were both aimed at me? It is ok to criticise TPTB you know. It's called freedom of speech. Yes I think the way Carson has been dealt with is crap. Can't think of a better word. And you behaviour isn’t going to change that.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
That's my opinion, it's not aimed at any posters here. If you want to criticise crap then why not god sake and friggin' which were both aimed at me? It is ok to criticise TPTB you know. It's called freedom of speech. Yes I think the way Carson has been dealt with is crap. Can't think of a better word. And you behaviour isn’t going to change that.

then you must be happy that he'll most likely be back as a recurring character in s5

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 03:33 PM
I don't buy that at all. I think they planned to bring him back in some capacity from the get go but the whole controversy and the Save Carson campaign got people talking online and it was great publicity for them.

Totally and 100% agree. Joe M was just humoring everyone, saying "ok ok, get this on TV and we'll bring him back". They were bringing him back anyway, but this way the fans got involved and talking, and got the show on some major networks.

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
then you must be happy that he'll most likely be back as a recurring character in s5
I just don't see how they can bring him back from the dead is in way that isn't too random and silly. Same goes for the clone theory. They did it with Daniel, which was a bit strange but they can't constantly be killing characters and bringing them back or be like oh they weren't dead all along! It's gets ridiculous then.

Dr Weir
January 31st, 2008, 03:38 PM
Totally and 100% agree. Joe M was just humoring everyone, saying "ok ok, get this on TV and we'll bring him back". They were bringing him back anyway, but this way the fans got involved and talking, and got the show on some major networks.
Mmmm, interesting theory. I think it's cruel they made fans miss him and put up with Keller. :( Does anyone know why Carson was removed in the first place?

erb
January 31st, 2008, 03:39 PM
As much fun as I've had watching the volleys, I thought I'd jump in here.

If one has time travel, alternate universes, replicators, ascension, and so forth, there will always be a way to bring a character back as he/she will exist in some form in those scenarios.

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 03:44 PM
*Luffs Carson's accent*

:P

So therefore he can stay. Accent guy. :D

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 03:46 PM
Mmmm, interesting theory. I think it's cruel they made fans miss him and put up with Keller. :( Does anyone know why Carson was removed in the first place?

In the commentary for Sunday, Martin Gero is like "Well, I don't want to get into the reasons of why Beckett had to go... When the decision came down..."

Makes it sound like network or something. I dunno. Like I said, I think they were bringing him back all along. Publicity stunt? I don't think it was the writers' idea, though. It certainly wasn't Martin's, he just incorporated the decision into his 'day off' idea.

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 03:46 PM
*Luffs Carson's accent*

:P

So therefore he can stay. Accent guy. :D

What about Zelenka?

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 03:47 PM
I just don't see how they can bring him back from the dead is in way that isn't too random and silly.

IDK we'll just have to wait a few more weeks

Same goes for the clone theory.

that's just speculation, a theory. the solution may be something totally different

They did it with Daniel, which was a bit strange but they can't constantly be killing characters and bringing them back or be like oh they weren't dead all along! It's gets ridiculous then.

Daniel ascended which is totally different and don't forget MS wanted to leave the show. IDK what made them kill off Frasier (:() but the only other people they've killed are Weir (and that's not even sure) and Beckett (well kinda)

As much fun as I've had watching the volleys, I thought I'd jump in here.

If one has time travel, alternate universes, replicators, ascension, and so forth, there will always be a way to bring a character back as he/she will exist in some form in those scenarios.

indeed. that's why it's called science fiction :)

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 03:50 PM
What about Zelenka?

He can stay, too! :D

I like him, definitely when in a room with Rodney! :lol:

twinchaosblade
January 31st, 2008, 04:15 PM
Did they? As much as I know they had lower average ratings than last year.

Beckett has never appeared in 'Vengeance' and "died" before that ep. We'll have to wait and see what exactly happened. And who will return.

Agreed, the clue is supposed to be in 'Vengeance' but I don't believe they were actually planning on bringing Beckett back right from the get go. To my mind it was a possibility but never certain. We all like to interpret those words in favour of Beckett's return but honestly, they could really mean anything. If they didn't want to bring Carson back, they would have found other ways of making the statement work, or they just could have neglected coming back to it every again.

And I do believe the SaveCarsonCampaign had an impact on their decision. I'm not petty enough to actually think it was THE or even a major factor, but I'm sure it was A factor. After all, hadn't the fans made known they wouldn't accept Beckett's untimely demise, why bother and bring him back at all? I think, if the fans had just shrugged and sucked it up, they wouldn't have brought Carson back. Just my 2 cents of course.

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 04:29 PM
Beckett has never appeared in 'Vengeance' and "died" before that ep. We'll have to wait and see what exactly happened. And who will return.

oh boy :S you're totally right, Beckett wasn't in 'Vengeance'! but the theory is Michael somehow replaced him and that 'person' exploded in 'Sunday'. the clue's supposed to be in 'Vengeance'. right?

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 04:32 PM
oh boy :S you're totally right, Beckett wasn't in 'Vengeance'! but the theory is Michael somehow replaced him and that 'person' exploded in 'Sunday'. the clue's supposed to be in 'Vengeance'. right?

I think there was said to be a clue in the final eps of season 3, not sure if they confirmed it being Vengeance.

Maybe the clue was more like Michael clones his Bug Army next to taking people for DNA? You never know how vague it is, until you've seen The Kindred...

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 04:54 PM
I think there was said to be a clue in the final eps of season 3, not sure if they confirmed it being Vengeance.

no it's never been confirmed, JM said the clue would be in the last 3 eps of s3. other people said it'd be 'Vengeance' and it sounded plausible

Maybe the clue was more like Michael clones his Bug Army next to taking people for DNA? You never know how vague it is, until you've seen The Kindred...

:indeed: wow I'm really looking forward to these two eps :)

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:12 PM
:indeed: wow I'm really looking forward to these two eps :)

Me too! Ah man, I wanna know what's been happening to Michael. He must feel so alone. Nothing to think about but vengeance... :(

He needs a gigantic hug, really. :o

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Me too! Ah man, I wanna know what's been happening to Michael. He must feel so alone. Nothing to think about but vengeance... :(

He needs a gigantic hug, really. :o

he can always visit Beckett ;)

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:17 PM

:mckay: Or me...

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 05:21 PM
:mckay: Or me...

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM

;)

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM
;)

And I didn't mean McKay... :o

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 05:23 PM
;)

And I didn't mean McKay... :o

lol yeah I got that :P

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:24 PM
lol yeah I got that :P

Phew... :P

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 05:27 PM
Phew... :P

well I'm really looking forward to seeing Michael again (and Beckett of course :rolleyes: :P). I wonder what he's been up to the past year

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:35 PM
well I'm really looking forward to seeing Michael again (and Beckett of course :rolleyes: :P). I wonder what he's been up to the past year

'Helping' Michael with gawd knows what... :S

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 05:42 PM
'Helping' Michael with gawd knows what... :S

I meant Michael, not Beckett. why did he kidnap Carson? surely because he's an experienced geneticist but to what end?

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 05:48 PM
I meant Michael, not Beckett. why did he kidnap Carson? surely because he's an experienced geneticist but to what end?

Yeah, I'm thinking that, in Misbegotten, Michael got a closer look as to what Carson knows about genetics, and well, Michael could really use that info. Maybe he can't get everything out of Carson either, but by keeping him close by, he has the knowledge, or he can force Beckett to work for him. We might be surprised what the threat of no more meals can do to a person. Maybe Carson wants to stay alive as long as possible so he can hopefully one day tell Atlantis what Mikey's been up to.

I wonder what Michael will think about Teyla being pregnant. Will it stop his plans for her, or not?

I don't know if he wants the child, or her. Or both. Maybe he wants to turn her into a Wraith, or semi-Wraith, just to make her go through what he's gone through. Or to make himself a Queen and a mini-Hive, or maybe he just wants her dead asap.

Poor Teyla. She only wanted to do good and talked with him a lot when he was in Atlantis. Now she's paying the price, big time.

wheresmyfroggy
January 31st, 2008, 05:48 PM

Making giant bugs that scare Shep and Mckay?

GoSpikey
January 31st, 2008, 06:00 PM
Making giant bugs that scare Shep and Mckay?

Last thing before It's nap nap time for me...

If he did have Carson for a full year, why is he still alive? You'd think that after a year you have the man's knowledge of genetics, and so why not just take your revenge, feed on him and get rid of the body? Why feed him for an entire year.

And why aren't all those Athosians dead yet?

Michael sure didn't waste any time with the Taranians... (Hope that's the right name).

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking that, in Misbegotten, Michael got a closer look as to what Carson knows about genetics, and well, Michael could really use that info. Maybe he can't get everything out of Carson either, but by keeping him close by, he has the knowledge, or he can force Beckett to work for him. We might be surprised what the threat of no more meals can do to a person. Maybe Carson wants to stay alive as long as possible so he can hopefully one day tell Atlantis what Mikey's been up to.

yeah I think that's his main reason for agreeing to help Michael. while doing that he can learn more about him, his plans and of course he may be able to acquire the knowledge to stop Michael from whatever his plans are

I wonder what Michael will think about Teyla being pregnant. Will it stop his plans for her, or not?

does he have plans for Teyla? is he intentionally kidnapping her or is it a mistake?

I don't know if he wants the child, or her.

I hope he's not after the child because that's just such a cliche

Or both. Maybe he wants to turn her into a Wraith, or semi-Wraith, just to make her go through what he's gone through.

interesting idea but why Teyla and not Shep, Ronon or Rodney?

Or to make himself a Queen and a mini-Hive, or maybe he just wants her dead asap.

it could be the first part imo because why kidnap Teyla if he'd want her dead

Poor Teyla. She only wanted to do good and talked with him a lot when he was in Atlantis. Now she's paying the price, big time.

who knows... ;)

Mitchell82
January 31st, 2008, 06:10 PM

Why does that sound so disturbing?

Jeffala
January 31st, 2008, 06:14 PM
I hope he's not after the child because that's just such a cliche

"Hi, Amonet. My name's Heru'ur and I'm here to steal your one-of-a-kind special baby."

or

"Finally the child is mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *strokes unmistakably evil goatee*

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 06:18 PM
Why does that sound so disturbing?

IDK you tell me... :P

"Hi, Amonet. My name's Heru'ur and I'm here to steal your one-of-a-kind special baby."

or

"Finally the child is mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *strokes unmistakably evil goatee*

Mitchell82
January 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
IDK you tell me... :P

Sorry I guess my mind went to the gutter again.:S;)

Jumper_One
January 31st, 2008, 06:23 PM
Sorry I guess my mind went to the gutter again.:S;)

twinchaosblade
January 31st, 2008, 06:29 PM
Or maybe Michael promised Carson that he wouldn't launch an attack on Atlantis as long as Beckett helped him.

Chezlee
January 31st, 2008, 08:50 PM
Last thing before It's nap nap time for me...

If he did have Carson for a full year, why is he still alive? You'd think that after a year you have the man's knowledge of genetics, and so why not just take your revenge, feed on him and get rid of the body? Why feed him for an entire year.

And why aren't all those Athosians dead yet?

Michael sure didn't waste any time with the Taranians... (Hope that's the right name).

Valid point that will hopefully be addressed if it turns out that Michael did kidnap him.

Heaven
January 31st, 2008, 09:52 PM
maybe he keeps him for the ancient gene

might have gotten his hands on Lantian technology

Chezlee
January 31st, 2008, 10:58 PM

oooo never thought of that, thats a good twist

Uncle Tobias
January 31st, 2008, 11:41 PM
I think maybe Micheal has some side effects from the retrovirus still and needs Carson alive to treat it. Just speculation though.

Mitchell82
February 1st, 2008, 01:22 AM

Maybey Michael is trying to come up with the ATA gene therapy.

Lythisrose
February 1st, 2008, 01:27 PM

Wraith with the ATA gene - a scary thought. :wraith37:

GoSpikey
February 1st, 2008, 02:04 PM
I think maybe Micheal has some side effects from the retrovirus still and needs Carson alive to treat it. Just speculation though.

Hmm, don't know if you've seen the vid for the second part of the season, but Michael is in there, and he looked very human. I didn't see no sliths in his cheeks (did he stop feeding then? Is he mortal?) so maybe he doesn't want to be stuck between being two races?

Poor Mikey... :(

Dr Weir
February 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM
Daniel ascended which is totally different and don't forget MS wanted to leave the show. IDK what made them kill off Frasier (:() but the only other people they've killed are Weir (and that's not even sure) and Beckett (well kinda)

Apparently it was because they thought season 7 would be the last one, but they didn't kill off everyone else.

jenks
February 1st, 2008, 02:13 PM
SciFi wanted a big death, that's why they killed off Janet.

GoSpikey
February 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM
Although, now that I look at the piccy again, there's a mild blackness where the thingy is supposed to be. So there still is one. Still shoulda looked like Vengeance, though. And what's up with his hair? How can he change colours so often?

Dr Weir
February 1st, 2008, 02:17 PM
Although, now that I look at the piccy again, there's a mild blackness where the thingy is supposed to be. So there still is one. Still shoulda looked like Vengeance, though. And what's up with his hair? How can he change colours so often?
Maybe he's trying to disguise himself as a human.

GoSpikey
February 1st, 2008, 02:23 PM
OMG... *Posts silly thought again*

Take a look at http://lelianamckay.livejournal.com/16427.html, and scroll a pic down to the part where Teyla is standing next to Kanan (?) and Michael (?) beams them up in his Dart.

Look at Kanan's hair.

Then scroll down to the part where you see a shot of Michael. Now look at *his* hair.

Aren't they like identical? :lol:

Mitchell82
February 1st, 2008, 02:45 PM
Wraith with the ATA gene - a scary thought. :wraith37:

Chezlee
February 1st, 2008, 04:10 PM

I could see that. The ATA gene probably wouldn't work on wraith and he would have to try to manipulate it to work on Michael. Good reason to keep Beckett alive. If you think about it, there is a whole host of things that Michael could use Carson for (scientifically speaking :D)

Mitchell82
February 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
I could see that. The ATA gene probably wouldn't work on wraith and he would have to try to manipulate it to work on Michael. Good reason to keep Beckett alive. If you think about it, there is a whole host of things that Michael could use Carson for (scientifically speaking :D)

It would be quite interesting if Michael could find a way to do that. Imagine the problems that would cause.

Chezlee
February 1st, 2008, 08:06 PM
It would be quite interesting if Michael could find a way to do that. Imagine the problems that would cause.

If I were michael and I had the ATA gene, I would try to take Atlants. I know that is very Genii-ish ;)

Nitegate
February 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
about frasier, i heard that she wanted to leave the show, like don s. davis wanted to leave to persue other things.

GoSpikey
February 2nd, 2008, 10:23 AM
If I were Michael, I'd come for me... :lol:

Mitchell82
February 2nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
If I were michael and I had the ATA gene, I would try to take Atlants. I know that is very Genii-ish ;)

Yeah but it'd be very sweet.

cabouse18
February 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah but on the other hand Michael could have had a hand in Teyla's baby for that same reason. Think about it....Teyla having a vision in this ep and her wraith gene being soooo strong in SOW...it kind of makes sense. Maybe Michael wants to create a perfect human/wraith hyrbid or the baby isn't even Kanaan's but has the ATA gene and the wraith gene.

Just a thought;)

GoSpikey
February 2nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah but on the other hand Michael could have had a hand in Teyla's baby for that same reason. Think about it....Teyla having a vision in this ep and her wraith gene being soooo strong in SOW...it kind of makes sense. Maybe Michael wants to create a perfect human/wraith hyrbid or the baby isn't even Kanaan's but has the ATA gene and the wraith gene.

Just a thought;)

Another possibility might be that Kanan was 'gifted' through his blood line also, so combined with Teyla's gift, the baby is strong, too. And then with the baby still being inside of her, she could use that to her advantage.

However, I believe that they were in orbit around the planet, still? Cos Shep needed to fly the Puddle Jumper towards the Hive? And The Queen was a bit deeper in the facility? Aka the Hive didn't hang directly above the entrance to the cloning facility. That means that there's several miles/kilometers that needed to be bridged, so hmm, would it be enough to just have a baby with a small special power, or is daddy more special?

We'll find out in season five, me thinks... *Sigh*

Reiko
February 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM

I don't know if he wants the child, or her. Or both. Maybe he wants to turn her into a Wraith, or semi-Wraith, just to make her go through what he's gone through. Or to make himself a Queen and a mini-Hive, or maybe he just wants her dead asap.

The plans were what he was preparing for in Vengeance, right? Because I don't specifically recall him talking straightforwardly about any plans. It might have to do with the baby, it might not.

Or maybe Michael promised Carson that he wouldn't launch an attack on Atlantis as long as Beckett helped him.

That's very plausible; despite how cowardly Carson may seem at times I don't think he would be the kind to wilingly just spit out a bunch of information at once. Heck, he would be scared, but he's better than that. I can imagine him as the kind that would be best coerced into working for Mikey by threatening his friends.

Makes ense given that he does look more 'humanized' in the new video, with less of the Wraith wrinkly-faceness when we last saw him.

Having Mikey get the ATA gene would be very, very bad news. But again it's a very likely motivation, if not amoung many. Mikey might need Carson to modify it to fit his needs/type as a Wraith.

cabouse18
February 2nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
The plans were what he was preparing for in Vengeance, right? Because I don't specifically recall him talking straightforwardly about any plans. It might have to do with the baby, it might not.

That's very plausible; despite how cowardly Carson may seem at times I don't think he would be the kind to wilingly just spit out a bunch of information at once. Heck, he would be scared, but he's better than that. I can imagine him as the kind that would be best coerced into working for Mikey by threatening his friends.

Makes ense given that he does look more 'humanized' in the new video, with less of the Wraith wrinkly-faceness when we last saw him.

Having Mikey get the ATA gene would be very, very bad news. But again it's a very likely motivation, if not amoung many. Mikey might need Carson to modify it to fit his needs/type as a Wraith.

Heh either way, Mikey is defiantely up to no good; you can bet on that;)
As to how much? We will just have to wait and see ;)

Chezlee
February 2nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
another episode down and...2 more to go right, 2 more then Kindred

Andreas
February 3rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
Eight stills for THE KINDRED - PART 1 (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) and THE KINDRED - PART 2 (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) are now available at New Atlantis (http://repro-network.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17) :tealc:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0001.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0002.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0003.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0004.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743)
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0001.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0002.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0003.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0004.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742)

Mitchell82
February 3rd, 2008, 12:49 PM
Heh either way, Mikey is defiantely up to no good; you can bet on that;)
As to how much? We will just have to wait and see ;)

I can't wait to see just how much.

cabouse18
February 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Eight stills for THE KINDRED - PART 1 (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) and THE KINDRED - PART 2 (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) are now available at New Atlantis (http://repro-network.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17) :tealc:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0001.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0002.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0003.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA418-MGM-SP-0004.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=743)
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0001.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0002.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0003.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742) http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/cartoon_wookie/stargate/tnSGA419-MGM-SP-0004.jpg (http://repro-network.net/showthread.php?t=742)

Are those all of the pics?

Love the first one of Teyla! Kudos to Rachel for doing all she did while *that* pregnant!!

Mitchell82
February 3rd, 2008, 12:53 PM
Are those all of the pics?

Love the first one of Teyla! Kudos to Rachel for doing all she did while *that* pregnant!!

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Jumper_One
February 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
cool thanks Andreas :)

PG15
February 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Caaaaarrrrsooooonnnn!!! :D :D

Thank you Andreas!

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
:jack_new_anime07:

Platschu
February 3rd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Spoilers:

4x18 Kindred, part 1
Dr. Keller is perplexed by a mysterious new sickness that has affected a number of planets in the Pegasus Galaxy and threatens to kill hundreds of thousands of people. Further study reveals that it is not a contagion but a human engineered protein designed to kill a feeding wraith. Col. Carter and Dr. Keller realize that someone is intentionally infecting the Wraith's food supplies with no concern for the thousands of human carriers who are dying in the process.

Meanwhile, Teyla shares with Dr. McKay a vision she had in which Kanaan, the father of her child, was trying to send her a message that he is still alive. Now, more determined than ever to find him and the other missing Athosians, she convinces Sheppard to travel with her to a trading settlement in search for answers. What they find there leads them to startling discovery that no one could have anticipated.

4x19 Kindred, part 2
Everyone on Atlantis is surprised to learn that a friend, once thought dead, is miraculously back among them. A captive Teyla, meanwhile, is re-united with her missing fellow Athosians who have also been interned at one of Michael's secret facilities. Ever hopeful that Sheppard will be able to mount a rescue, she begins to formulate a plan to ensure their escape, if he is able to find them in time.

I think you should make a Kindred, part 2 Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread*Spoilers thread too. ;)

If I studied the picture well, than Kanan's death will be only a vision, a trap for Teyla. It seems they will interrogate him and from the face of Teyla, I think she will try to kill him, because the guy will be a traitor and a servant of Michael.

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
OMFG!

Michael took 'Poisoning the Well' out of Beckett!

(does it need spoiler tags? Cos it's a spoiler thread?)

Platschu
February 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
No, it won't. This two-parter (+TLM and S&R) will be the best and longest story in season 4-5. :D

Poor Pegasus human worlds. They were culled, they were destroyed by Replicators and now they will be toy for Michael. They should leave this cursed galaxy! :p

Jumper_One
February 3rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
OMFG!

I don't think so, the thread title says '*spoilers*' ;)

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
I don't think so, the thread title says '*spoilers*' ;)

But how does he manage to spread it out in the galaxy? Aerosol like the retrovirus on the Hive ship, and then through the Stargate? :S

Jumper_One
February 3rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
But how does he manage to spread it out in the galaxy? Aerosol like the retrovirus on the Hive ship, and then through the Stargate? :S

that may be the easiest solution but who knows. maybe that's one of the reasons for kidnapping Beckett

Platschu
February 3rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
It would be funny, if he learned from Beckett's memory that Baal could dial so many gates, so he will send his illness into every world with the gate system. :eek: But it won't happen, because the digital gates are better and Beckett couldn't know about DHD programing and TPTB won't kill every human. :S

My second thought that he will use the satellite network from the Game. Beckett had to know about it, so maybe Michael could find an an Ancient technology to create new connection. Than he could change to perfect human worlds to test his poisons.

The third option that he overran a settlement with his minions that he made ill the survivors than he left them to escape.

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
It would be funny, if he learned from Beckett's memory that Baal could dial so many gates, so he will send his illness into every world with the gate system. :eek: But it won't happen, because the digital gates are better and Beckett couldn't know about DHD programing and TPTB won't kill every human. :S

My second thought that he will use the satellite network from the Game. Beckett had to know about it, so maybe Michael could find an an Ancient technology to create new connection. Than he could change to perfect human worlds to test his poisons.

The third option that he overran a settlement with his minions that he made ill the survivors than he left them to escape.

*Pokes her siggy* Haven't seen "The Game" yet...*

No, Beckett definitely didn't know about the Ba'al thing. Carter does. Good thing he doesn't know her and hopefully won't go through her mind.

And wow, ladies! A plot like this is the puuuurrrrfect opportunity to let Todd make yet another appearance!

*Squeeeee*

OMG... I'm not gonna get any sleep this night, again. Bloody spoilers. :D

(Hope it's ok to post that word, it's what's left of my Buffy-addiction).

:o :o :o

SGFerrit
February 3rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
OMFG!

Spoiler tags for me, just in case;)

I think this is a fantastic development! And a nice way to integrate something that really was left hanging, as well as a nice way to integrate Beckett back into the bigger scheme of things.

So, it looks like Michael is attempting to get rid of the Wraith, while limiting the human population at the same time, i expect so that they are 'easily manageable'. I'm happy Michael is going to come to the forefront and play a major role in season 5.

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Spoiler tags for me, just in case;)

I think this is a fantastic development! And a nice way to integrate something that really was left hanging, as well as a nice way to integrate Beckett back into the bigger scheme of things.

So, it looks like Michael is attempting to get rid of the Wraith, while limiting the human population at the same time, i expect so that they are 'easily manageable'. I'm happy Michael is going to come to the forefront and play a major role in season 5.

Or not. Cos you didn't put yours in tags, either, and it's alike my post. ;)

g.o.d
February 3rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
it sounds interesting

SGFerrit
February 3rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
And wow, ladies! A plot like this is the puuuurrrrfect opportunity to let Todd make yet another appearance!

Ooh, look what I found over at the SGA Spoiler Community:

Joe Mallozzi made reference to people getting confused over the use of the term “CG wraith” in reference to this episode, “which it turns out does NOT stand for Computer Generated” Wraith. (This implies that the Common Ground wraith returns in this episode)

Looks like Todd will indeed be back. We know he is in The Kindred Part I and The Last Man, at least:)

Also, this, from the same place:

Joe Mallozzi described the auditioning process for this episode, making reference to a line of dialogue, “Same as you. Scavenging the ruins of a dead world.”

I can hear Todd saying that:)

Reiko
February 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM

*SQUEEEEE* I love you, Andreas! I really do, I love you, I love you! Thank you thank you thank you! You made my day! Will you marry me? http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/teyla/teyla_kiss00.gif (okay just kidding there) But really, thankyouthankyouthankyou! *bounces* CARSON!!!!! And TEYLA!!!!! LORNE!!!!! Did I mention CARSON! -is locked in insane asylum- http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/teyla/teyla_cheerful.gif

Agreed, Rachel/Teyla looks lovely! http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/teyla/teyla_kiss00.gif

OMFG!

Ah! I knew he had him for something, but I never though it to be from 'Poisoning the Well'! Because we were thinking, retrovirus, ATA genes ... but Poisoning the Well! All the way back. Who Knew?

Caaaaarrrrsooooonnnn!!! :D :D

That's it! Let your inner fangirl out! :D http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/teyla/teyla_cheerful.gif

Yes! Yes! Fantastic development, indeed! More Michael in season five! (And of course lots more Carson too given the dismal number this year) But still the Kindred is awesome! I'm so happy, as if my life has suddenly been fufilled! It's like I'm on wraith!crack!!!

Caaaaarrrssssoonnnnnn! <insert lots of exclamation marks> http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/teyla/teyla_cheerful.gif

wheresmyfroggy
February 3rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
I didn't watch Season 1, and thus did not see Poisoning the Well. Could someone explain this connection that everyone seems to see, and that I don't? *frustrated*

Jumper_One
February 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
I didn't watch Season 1, and thus did not see Poisoning the Well. Could someone explain this connection that everyone seems to see, and that I don't? *frustrated*

Poisoning the Well (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/107.shtml)

wheresmyfroggy
February 3rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Poisoning the Well (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/107.shtml)

Ah, thanks. So we're thinking that Mike used Beckett to recreate this drug, and recreate the Hoff incident. Well, ain't that some emotional whump for Carson. :beckett:

GoSpikey
February 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Looks like Todd will indeed be back. We know he is in The Kindred Part I and The Last Man, at least:)

The Kindred I, too? :P You sure? Cos they asked CH if he was in TLM, and he confirmed that.

Also, this, from the same place:

I can hear Todd saying that:)

And the problem is, I can hear him saying that to Michael.

OMG... Possible Michael and Todd interaction... *Fans*

:p :p :p

This is NOT a good time to have Todd betray them.

What if Michael and Todd met before, and are working together? You *know* how smart Todd is, though he doesn't let them see it.

Although, he was impressed with McKay... Urgh. I don't know anymore.

wheresmyfroggy
February 3rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
The Kindred I, too? :P You sure? Cos they asked CH if he was in TLM, and he confirmed that.

And the problem is, I can hear him saying that to Michael.

OMG... Possible Michael and Todd interaction... *Fans*

:p :p :p

This is NOT a good time to have Todd betray them.

What if Michael and Todd met before, and are working together? You *know* how smart Todd is, though he doesn't let them see it.

Although, he was impressed with McKay... Urgh. I don't know anymore.

I like that someone is more obsessed with Michael and Todd than I am. Of course, I get sidetracked whenever Mckay comes up in conversation. And you even managed to bring him up! <3