This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skyone network?

So is it safe to say that season 4 hasn't even made air on Skyone Network in Canada?

Originally posted by mgame2k View Post
    So is it safe to say that season 4 hasn't even made air on Skyone Network in Canada?
    Very safe.

Season 3 hasn't finished airing first run in the States...and Season 4 isn't due to start airing until some time this fall.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Isn't Sky One just in the UK?

Not to mention that they are only something like half way through filming S4 as of yet. It'll be sometime around fall before anyone gets to see it!

Comment

Yes... For oh so many reasons.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Lol

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

This fall? Hmmm, seems so far yet so close. We've got the summer to enjoy and S4 will knock on our doors without us realising .

Comment

does anyone know when it will air in the uk???
                Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                sigpic
                sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

if you look at tvrage.com http://www.tvrage.com/Stargate_Atlantis/episode_list/3

it looks like the show should start sometime in mid july, it has in past years. maybe this year will be different who knows......

Comment

It will be different.

Look foward to it in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
                      does anyone know when it will air in the uk???
                      At a guess I'd say we get it in about November or December, possibly even January
                      sigpic
                      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                        At a guess I'd say we get it in about November or December, possibly even January

That sounds more like a plan f, doesnt it?

Anyone in Canada willing to house a couple SG fans? Like this we can see S4 early

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          That sounds more like a plan f, doesnt it?

Anyone in Canada willing to house a couple SG fans? Like this we can see S4 early
                          It is rather annoying, but at least we don't get that big break in the middle like America.
                          sigpic
                          If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                          I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X