any mention of her first name yet?

I gotta say she's the only thing I liked about First Strike

I have a good feeling about this character, this thread is dedicated to her

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40565

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      any mention of her first name yet?

I gotta say she's the only thing I liked about First Strike

I have a good feeling about this character, this thread is dedicated to her
      Her name is Jennifer & if you check the characters thread out, I'm sure you'll find she already has one in which you can post away till your hearts content!

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41871

Anyone cares to speculate about the possible romantic relationship? Could it be with Major Lorne? It would be kind of funny if it's with Zelenka or that Canadian guy who works the gate.
        I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

She was really good in Firefly/Serenity so I have no doubt that she will make a great addition to Atlantis.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
            http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41871

Anyone cares to speculate about the possible romantic relationship? Could it be with Major Lorne? It would be kind of funny if it's with Zelenka or that Canadian guy who works the gate.
            There was a rumor going around a while back, and I doubt I could trace it down now if I tried, that she was brought in to be Shep's love interest. I have no idea of the source of that rumor however, and I'd be very surprised if it actually turned out to be true.

She'd be cute with Lorne!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

jennifer she can be my doctor any day keller
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                There was a rumor going around a while back, and I doubt I could trace it down now if I tried, that she was brought in to be Shep's love interest. I have no idea of the source of that rumor however, and I'd be very surprised if it actually turned out to be true.
                I think that was just someone trying to make yet another "kirking" joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                  I think that was just someone trying to make yet another "kirking" joke.
                  No, I don't remember it in that context, although I can understand why you might think that. *shrugs* However, I doubt it will happen, so it doesn't matter.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely going to make a serious effort to give her character a fair shot. But IMO, she'll never replace Carson. Not fully.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I'm definitely going to make a serious effort to give her character a fair shot. But IMO, she'll never replace Carson. Not fully.
                      No she'll never replace Carson just like Lam never could replace Fraiser but IMO she does as good of a job so I'll be as objective to Keller as I was Lam.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        No she'll never replace Carson just like Lam never could replace Fraiser but IMO she does as good of a job so I'll be as objective to Keller as I was Lam.
                        I agree. I've never seen Firefly or Serenity *blushes* but I think she'll do pretty good. In any case, she's probably not going to have that big a role anyways.
                        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                          I agree. I've never seen Firefly or Serenity *blushes* but I think she'll do pretty good. In any case, she's probably not going to have that big a role anyways.
                          I think she's contracted for 6 eps.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I think she's contracted for 6 eps.
                            My point exactly. And even if she's in six eps, they probably won't be huge parts. No worries.
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                              I have. Loved the show. And let me just interject here that Gina Torres is completely awesome!

Kaylee, however, was probably one of my lesser favorites on the show, and occasionally she crossed the line into annoying. And frankly, having the Kaylee character in my head is going to make it even harder for me to take Keller seriously. So I would say that those who have not watched Firefly may possibly have an advantage here.

I'll give Keller a chance, but if it was so necessary to replace Carson, I would have preferred someone older and tougher....think Greg House maybe, or Dr Pulaski.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X