This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question about the Siege Part III

In the siege Part 3 when the Daedalus arrives, Caldwell Beams down the ZPM to Atlantis. Mckay then hooks the ZPM in to the power system. The Daedalus Beams a nuke on the remaning hive ship, and we see a shot of Atlantis when the hive explodes. You can clearley see Dart are still inside Atlantis's parameter. Mckay then raises the shield and prevents the other darts from disroying the city.

My Question wat happend to the remaning dart once the shield had been raised?
    Last edited by StevenCaldwell; 11 June 2007, 04:38 AM.
    This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
    Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
    we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

...plot hole !!!!! might have gone back onto space maybe and eventually might have been part the ramming of the city laster on
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

My thinking is that they flew out of the shield (is it one way?) and regrouped with the darts that flew back into the shield. Or they flew into the shield from inside and were destroyed (if the shield is two way) or were shot down by the rail gun placements.

Sooo many possibilities lol
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

my guess is the darts either:

- Were shot down by railgun fire beforehand

- They flew outside the shield's radius just before it was raised.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
          In the siege Part 3 when the Daedalus arrives, Caldwell Beams down the ZPM to Atlantis. Mckay then hooks the ZPM in to the power system. The Daedalus Beams a nuke on the remaning hive ship, and we see a shot of Atlantis when the hive explodes. You can clearley see Dart are still inside Atlantis's parameter. Mckay then raises the shield and prevents the other darts from disroying the city.

My Question wat happend to the remaning dart once the shield had been raised?
          Once the Daedalus beamed a nuke on the last hive and destoryed it, the Darts are regrouping. Col. Caldwell ordered "the rail guns to defenceive fire" and then Major Shepphard says "we are not the target", then the weapons officer says " Major Shepphard is right sir, the formation is headed to Atlantis". Then Major Shepphard says "Elisabeth we've got a problem". Then Elisabeth says "We see that Major" and Shepphard says they are too far away to get there in time. So what I have gathered is that all the Darts went in orbit of the planet to destory Atlantis, but McKay is able to raise the shield in time. And all the Darts impact the shield thus saving Atlantis and killing the all the remaining Darts left once the hives were destoryed and the other ships when they jumped in hyperspace. But there are still Wraith in the city and Elisabeth ask for Col. Caldwell to help kill the remaining Wraith in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
            Once the Daedalus beamed a nuke on the last hive and destoryed it, the Darts are regrouping. Col. Caldwell ordered "the rail guns to defenceive fire" and then Major Shepphard says "we are not the target", then the weapons officer says " Major Shepphard is right sir, the formation is headed to Atlantis". Then Major Shepphard says "Elisabeth we've got a problem". Then Elisabeth says "We see that Major" and Shepphard says they are too far away to get there in time. So what I have gathered is that all the Darts went in orbit of the planet to destory Atlantis, but McKay is able to raise the shield in time. And all the Darts impact the shield thus saving Atlantis and killing the all the remaining Darts left once the hives were destoryed and the other ships when they jumped in hyperspace. But there are still Wraith in the city and Elisabeth ask for Col. Caldwell to help kill the remaining Wraith in the city.
            yeah i know the rest of the darts that we in space were distroyed when they inpacted, i was on about the rest of the darts that were still in atlantis when the shield was raised?
            This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
            Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
            we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

There wer no Darts in Atlantis's shield, they all went into space. It does not show any Darts in Atlantis's shield. If you dont trust me, then you could watch it again.

Comment

Working...
              X