This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA actors writing eps???

Ok, we know both Michael Shanks and Christopher judge wrote several episodes for SG1... BUt have any of the SGA folks wrote an ep yet? Is there any iindication they will??

First of all they didn't actually write episodes, as much as pitched an idea for them.

Which Joe Flanigan did for Epiphany but they twisted his idea and it came out differently than he had envisioned it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

They're doing another ep Joe F's pitched in the latter half of Season 4; hopefully it'll turn out better.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        They're doing another ep Joe F's pitched in the latter half of Season 4; hopefully it'll turn out better.
        Really? I hadn't heard that. That's neat.

I always like to see the actors getting involved in pitching stories. And yeah, I hope it turns out better than Epiphany.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Joe Flanigan has pitched 3 stories that we know of...one was warped out of recognition (Epiphany) because the writers thought it was too similar to SG1's 'Paradise Lost'. Another got shelved, and the third they're thinking of making.

I'd like to see David Hewlett write an episode...He helped come up with the concept for Indie film CUBE, got a writing credit for Nothing, and he wrote A Dog's Breakfast...all 3 films are highly entertaining with clever plots, and he's a fan of the genre so that'd be another good factor

Rachel Luttrell also writes (she says she's working on a novel), so hopefully she might consider pitching ideas
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            Really? I hadn't heard that. That's neat.

I always like to see the actors getting involved in pitching stories. And yeah, I hope it turns out better than Epiphany.
            I actually liked Ephiphany but I am a whumper. I can't wait for the next one they do.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X