This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majorish 24 Season 7 Spoilers

Season 7 of 24 isnt going to be at CTU!! Ahhh! its gonna suck!!

No, hopefully it should be better, imo. They beat that dead horse (CTU) for the past several seasons and they finally killed it for good last season. Hopefully. *crosses fingers* I never want to see that place again.

Season 6 sucked so much that the show needs a change of scenery to breathe new life into the show.

My opinion of course.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      No, hopefully it should be better, imo. They beat that dead horse (CTU) for the past several seasons and they finally killed it for good last season. Hopefully. *crosses fingers* I never want to see that place again.

Season 6 sucked so much that the show needs a change of scenery to breathe new life into the show.

My opinion of course.
      I agree totally.

Sadly Chloe O'Brian will be next next year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
      'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by BJX View Post
        I agree totally.

Sadly Chloe O'Brian will be next next year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
        I think I need glasses. When I first read your post, I thought it said Conan O'Brien would be on next year.

Comment

Working...
        X