This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was The Storm the summer finale? :S

Since stargate sg1's 10th episode was the summer finale... was the last epsidoe of atlantis the last as well? - untill 3 months i think, december - .. i dont get them till today up in canada. Im very upset if i have to wait to see what happens!

10th was the last one for the summer yep. We won't be seeing new episodes here in the U.S. until presumably January.

With SGA being so successful in the ratings, do you think they would bring it back earlier? Maybe for sweeps in November? (Ends wishful thinking)

Comment

Yeah it should start somewhere around January, and I think the same will be true for SG1 (at least that is how it was last year) but Skyone will probably catch up before that so those who have skyone won't have to wait that long
      Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

I get SG1 off a bitorrent site.. stupid canadian tv . I watch Atlantis on TMN on mondays instead of fridays ... hopefuly it will only be december?!?! since it's 3 months...

Atleast sg1 wasn't a cliff hanger, atlantis's cliff hanger is a killer

Comment

On the canada site it says that part 2 is on on sept 27th. Movie Central site

Comment

It won't come back in Decmenber because of the holidays, but I was a little shocked when they showed new episodes during the Olympics.
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
            X