Clear All

1-800: Magic - From The Creators Of Red VS Blue

http://shadowrun.com/media/1800Magic_Episode1.htm

A new series from the creators of Red VS Blue using the newly released game
    Shadowrun

The official website is here

http://magic.roosterteeth.com/

But for me it is not online yet
    Last edited by Starxgate; 07 June 2007, 02:58 PM. Reason: 1-800: Magic - From The Creators Of Red VS Blue

I was just about to talk about this in the Red vs Blue thread but then i saw this New Thread lol.

I have just seen it and really enjoyed it. It is also the 1rst Rooster Teeth production I have seen that is Not RVB! However being a massive RVB fan i still hear the RVB characters under the new voices for these diffrent characters. I.e. the technition seemed to be Andy and the main guy with the gun with no ammo seemed to be Caboose.

Overall i liked its filming style, the characters (especailly the cool looking cow monsters) and the way they seemed to use an after effects program to move the mouths to how they wanted (similar to the newer versions of Vic in RVB).

The one problem I have is not knowing the game Shadowrun. Being a massive Halo fan 1rst drew me to RVB but i have been so busy playing Gears of WAR, crackdown and the Halo 3 beta i have not got around to looking at Shadow Run. Do any 360 owners know if its gd game or not?

Overall 8.5 out of 10
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
      I was just about to talk about this in the Red vs Blue thread but then i saw this New Thread lol.

I have just seen it and really enjoyed it. It is also the 1rst Rooster Teeth production I have seen that is Not RVB! However being a massive RVB fan i still hear the RVB characters under the new voices for these diffrent characters. I.e. the technition seemed to be Andy and the main guy with the gun with no ammo seemed to be Caboose.

Overall i liked its filming style, the characters (especailly the cool looking cow monsters) and the way they seemed to use an after effects program to move the mouths to how they wanted (similar to the newer versions of Vic in RVB).

The one problem I have is not knowing the game Shadowrun. Being a massive Halo fan 1rst drew me to RVB but i have been so busy playing Gears of WAR, crackdown and the Halo 3 beta i have not got around to looking at Shadow Run. Do any 360 owners know if its gd game or not?

Overall 8.5 out of 10
      So then you've never seen Strangerhood and PANICS? If you like Lost, you'll love Strangerhood. PANICS stands for People Acting Normal In Crazy @$$ Situations, and that abbreviation pretty well sums the little series up. It was made for the game FEAR.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
      X