This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many episodes per season

Just a quick question, how many episodes are there per season for Atlantis? and if there aremore than 10 when is the next one to be screened?

For Season 1, there are 20.

Hopefully, after Sci-Fi makes back all the money it spent, in Season 2, it should go back up to 22 Episodes, and stay that way until ending.

This season has 20.

The 10th episode aka 'The Storm', is going to be followed by 'The Eye', sometime in late January, or mid-Febuaray, most likely.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Cool ta

Comment

You're welcome?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

AHHH!

your signature contains a spoiler!! you just ruined a good quote for me!!!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

1. Its not a spoiler if it doesn't involve something having to do with the plot.

2. Its a hilarious quote, and is even better once you hear it.

3. You didn't have to read it.

Comment

Canadians and their year long wait. hahahaha. You'd think the Canucks would get it first since its taped up there. Why is that?
              When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                1. Its not a spoiler if it doesn't involve something having to do with the plot.

2. Its a hilarious quote, and is even better once you hear it.

3. You didn't have to read it.
                It spoils that scene for Marty! Right, once Sky start getting the shows first I'll start PMing you all the best jokes, that ok?

And RUhunter, the Canadians get Atlantis 3 days after SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  It spoils that scene for Marty! Right, once Sky start getting the shows first I'll start PMing you all the best jokes, that ok?
                  Thats cool. I don't mind, but I might disagree on whether or not it is funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X