Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a nice BIG battle with the wraith?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is one thing i want from this season it is a BIG battle with the wraith! Anyone else think the same?

--Gaz--

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
    If there is one thing i want from this season it is a BIG battle with the wraith! Anyone else think the same?

--Gaz--
    Well, yeah eventually. But there's plenty time beforehand for a big build-up involving intrigue, danger, jeopardy, suspense, yadda yadda.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

yea, i would like to see a DS9 esque batle no did battle's like Ds9

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post

--Gaz--
        You'll get a big battle involving Daedalus + Apollo, Wraith (at least 7 Hives) & most likely Asurans as well in the mid-season three parter.

Comment

You Think The Odyssey Will Have The Guts To Show up and stay on SGA after being upgraded with the latest asgard technology ? because if they will, its gonna be so awasome seeing a battle between Earth's strongest vessel and a wraith hive ship (we will crush them in an instent !), or better yet, Earth's strongest vessel VS Asurans Vessels or the asuran homeplanet.
          hahaha, I have such a wide mind.
          so, who's with me on this idea ?
          http://www.silvup.net/images/dmbkep8vqzynqwi.jpg

Comment

A fight would be cool.

Comment

Whether I want it to happen or not, I think that a BIG battle with the wraith will be inevitable sooner or later, seeing as they still have dozens of hive ships with "hungary hands" to feed that are not going to just go away. The only real question will be not who will win the battle, but who will win the war in the end.
              StarshineRoxie
              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aviv18391 View Post
                because if they will, its gonna be so awasome seeing a battle between Earth's strongest vessel and a wraith hive ship (we will crush them in an instent !),
                What would be so awesome about watching Earth's strongest vessel crushing a hive ship in an instant? Earth ship fires weapons, hive ship blows up with the aid of a special effect and it's all over. It would be as thrilling as watching Ronon with his big gun having a battle with a little guy armed with nothing but a pea shooter.

Originally posted by aviv18391 View Post
                or better yet, Earth's strongest vessel VS Asurans Vessels or the asuran homeplanet.
                Yes, that would definitely be better.
                sigpic

Comment

If at least they could avoid those clichés:
                  • Slow moving projectiles.
                  • Combat at spitting distance.
                  • All ships aligned on a 2D plane.
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                    If at least they could avoid those clichés:
                    • Slow moving projectiles.
                    • Combat at spitting distance.
                    • All ships aligned on a 2D plane.
                    That latter part, is a common convention in sci fi space battles... Something to do with us humans being mostly 2d thinkers.

Comment

I want a big battle which we will get in the mid season but what I'd love to see is an eventual all out assault with oh 60+ hives finally making it to Earth.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        I want a big battle which we will get in the mid season but what I'd love to see is an eventual all out assault with oh 60+ hives finally making it to Earth.
                        I wanna see a real war with a dark war feel to it. That's what I wanna see. It should've been done with the Ori, but it wasn't good enough.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          That latter part, is a common convention in sci fi space battles... Something to do with us humans being mostly 2d thinkers.
                          I hope we get over that in case we ever do end up fighting nasty aliens in space battles. It would be a bit awkward if the enemy designed ships which could attack from above and below as well as from the side.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell
                            I think I'll pass. this isn't startrek.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              That would certainly look good...but we'd be crushed lol

I want to see a large Wraith faction sweeping across pegasus kicking butt Asuran and Tau'ri left, right and centre building up to a massive battle with all our ships and Wraith who are allied with us...

But the mid season 3 parter sounds good!
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                              X