Season 2 enemies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 enemies

So, we still have The Company operating, as I suspect Thompson was not the highest they go. Kaito seems involved, but with different goals. So perhaps they will play a more threatening role in season 2.

(personally, I'm thinking that Kensei is Kaito)

And then we still have the guy that Molly was talking about that was worse than Sylar. Who do you think he is going to turn out to be? Powers?
    sigpic

Why would kaito be a billan? He was the one saying that the Nakamura family stood for justice.

Comment

I wasn't saying he was a villian, but he obviously is involved with the company and they are becoming more of a threat than a helpful force. He seems to have different allegiances than the company does though
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        And then we still have the guy that Molly was talking about that was worse than Sylar. Who do you think he is going to turn out to be? Powers?
        I have no idea who he'll be, or what his powers will be, but I don't even care. If he's worse than Sylar, that's enough said. I can't wait to see him.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Who's a BILLAN!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I bet the new season 2 villain is none other than
            Spoiler:
            Richard Simmons
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Figures. Matt will be the first to go. KEEP EATING THAT DONUT, FATTIE.

Comment

Don't mess with Parkman or he'll go Ethan Thomas on your ass!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, evidence shows there are people out there that can exhibit multiple powers, Peter Petrelli, Sylar and even Hiro Nakamura. I'm guessing the bad guy will, too. So far, it seems the villain has some sort of ESP power since Molly Walker claimed this person knew of her presence when she tries to track this person.

Other fans have speculated this villain also has animal telepathy, hence the roaches being around in places of interest; the Odessa location of the Company and Kirby Plaza.

It may not be that far fetched that his villain was once part of Linderman's super team alongside "Dallas" Petrelli, Angela Petrelli, Kaito Nakamura and Charles Deveaux.

I just hope this villain isn't too "Magneto" in terms of goals. It has too be evil.
                  DC Animated Universe Resource

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I have no idea who he'll be, or what his powers will be, but I don't even care. If he's worse than Sylar, that's enough said. I can't wait to see him.
                    When does season 2 air ?
                    Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
                    They had to fake the ratings
                    They had to fake the ratings.
                    Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by sanshunihilist View Post
                      Other fans have speculated this villain also has animal telepathy, hence the roaches being around in places of interest; the Odessa location of the Company and Kirby Plaza.
                      Ah yes because there's no other reason cockroaches would be in New York . Seriously it's an interesting theory, but I think the cockroaches around Sylar were sort of a metaphor for him, he lives off the crumbs (powers) of others and is hard to kill.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Time to invest in some RAID. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
                          When does season 2 air ?
                          September 24th, allegedly.

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                          Ah yes because there's no other reason cockroaches would be in New York . Seriously it's an interesting theory, but I think the cockroaches around Sylar were sort of a metaphor for him, he lives off the crumbs (powers) of others and is hard to kill.
                          Crocodiles, yes. Roaches are a stretch.

Yeah, I tend to think the roaches as motifs works better as with the eclipse and the symbol.

Comment

Sylar should step back for a season and let a new threat be in focus.... just so the show doesn't get too repeatative.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                              Sylar should step back for a season and let a new threat be in focus.... just so the show doesn't get too repeatative.
                              I have a closet theory that Sylar may pull a 'Vegeta' and ally himself with the heroes to stop this new villain. I have a feeling that if Sylar encounters this guy, he'd get his butt kicked.

Comment

Working...
                              X