PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 enemies

Archaeis
June 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
So, we still have The Company operating, as I suspect Thompson was not the highest they go. Kaito seems involved, but with different goals. So perhaps they will play a more threatening role in season 2.

(personally, I'm thinking that Kensei is Kaito)

And then we still have the guy that Molly was talking about that was worse than Sylar. Who do you think he is going to turn out to be? Powers?

IcyNeko
June 4th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Why would kaito be a billan? He was the one saying that the Nakamura family stood for justice.

Archaeis
June 4th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I wasn't saying he was a villian, but he obviously is involved with the company and they are becoming more of a threat than a helpful force. He seems to have different allegiances than the company does though

the fifth man
June 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
And then we still have the guy that Molly was talking about that was worse than Sylar. Who do you think he is going to turn out to be? Powers?

I have no idea who he'll be, or what his powers will be, but I don't even care. If he's worse than Sylar, that's enough said. I can't wait to see him.;)

The Ori
June 6th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Who's a BILLAN!

jds1982
June 7th, 2007, 07:12 AM
I bet the new season 2 villain is none other than Richard Simmons

IcyNeko
June 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Figures. Matt will be the first to go. KEEP EATING THAT DONUT, FATTIE.

Archaeis
June 8th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Don't mess with Parkman or he'll go Ethan Thomas on your ass!

sanshunihilist
June 13th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Well, evidence shows there are people out there that can exhibit multiple powers, Peter Petrelli, Sylar and even Hiro Nakamura. I'm guessing the bad guy will, too. So far, it seems the villain has some sort of ESP power since Molly Walker claimed this person knew of her presence when she tries to track this person.

Other fans have speculated this villain also has animal telepathy, hence the roaches being around in places of interest; the Odessa location of the Company and Kirby Plaza.

It may not be that far fetched that his villain was once part of Linderman's super team alongside "Dallas" Petrelli, Angela Petrelli, Kaito Nakamura and Charles Deveaux.

I just hope this villain isn't too "Magneto" in terms of goals. It has too be evil.

Kick-Kinsey
June 13th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I have no idea who he'll be, or what his powers will be, but I don't even care. If he's worse than Sylar, that's enough said. I can't wait to see him.;)

When does season 2 air ?

jds1982
June 14th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Other fans have speculated this villain also has animal telepathy, hence the roaches being around in places of interest; the Odessa location of the Company and Kirby Plaza.

Ah yes because there's no other reason cockroaches would be in New York ;). Seriously it's an interesting theory, but I think the cockroaches around Sylar were sort of a metaphor for him, he lives off the crumbs (powers) of others and is hard to kill.

IcyNeko
June 14th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Time to invest in some RAID. :O

sanshunihilist
June 14th, 2007, 06:22 PM
When does season 2 air ?

September 24th, allegedly.

Ah yes because there's no other reason cockroaches would be in New York ;). Seriously it's an interesting theory, but I think the cockroaches around Sylar were sort of a metaphor for him, he lives off the crumbs (powers) of others and is hard to kill.

Crocodiles, yes. Roaches are a stretch. ;)

Yeah, I tend to think the roaches as motifs works better as with the eclipse and the symbol.

nekoi
June 15th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Sylar should step back for a season and let a new threat be in focus.... just so the show doesn't get too repeatative.

sanshunihilist
June 15th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Sylar should step back for a season and let a new threat be in focus.... just so the show doesn't get too repeatative.

I have a closet theory that Sylar may pull a 'Vegeta' and ally himself with the heroes to stop this new villain. I have a feeling that if Sylar encounters this guy, he'd get his butt kicked.

Kick-Kinsey
June 15th, 2007, 07:50 PM
September 24th, allegedly.

thanks for the info

nekoi
June 15th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I have a closet theory that Sylar may pull a 'Vegeta' and ally himself with the heroes to stop this new villain. I have a feeling that if Sylar encounters this guy, he'd get his butt kicked.

Sahid: SYLAR! WHAT DO YOUR POWERS SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
Syler: It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!

sanshunihilist
June 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM
thanks for the info

Welcome. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thinks it's around the same air date as season one which is great.

Exactly. I was referencing the Namek saga, but ok.

jds1982
June 18th, 2007, 08:46 PM

Sahid?

nekoi
June 19th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Sahid?

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out.:S I typoed "Sayid" when I meant "Mohinder."

That's what I get for watching LOST while posting. XD;

Sorry, guys.

Gregorius
June 20th, 2007, 06:52 PM

You're missing the: "PETRELLI!" with regards to Vegita's "KAKAROT!"