Morgan La Fay's Fate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan La Fay's Fate?

Dont know if its aired in the US but i've watch this episode anyway for those who dont know read below

Spoiler:
    Ganos Lal was one of the Lantians that fled Atlantis 10,000 years ago. During her time in Atlantis, she created a database program complete with an avatar in her image as a way to teach young Lantian children. After the Lantians, later known as the Ancients, fled, they found Earth to be a hostile environment with primitive peoples. They scattered to different lands.
    Eventually several Ancients, including Ganos Lal, ascended. When fellow Lantian Moros returned to the human realm as Myrddin/Merlin, Ganos Lal was sent to observe him. She became known as Morgan Le Fay. According to Daniel Jackson's readings, she was known in history as Merlin's greatest rival.
    SG-1 first uncovered references to Morgan Le Fay when exploring Vagonbrei searching for Merlin's anti-ascended weapon (the Sangreal) (10.02 "Morpheus"). According to the village archives, Morgan lived in a cave overlooking the village. The villagers told Arthur and his knights where she stayed. After Arthur's knights left, the villagers came down with a sleeping sickness that the villagers attributed to a curse by Le Fay. In truth it was a parasite, though it's unclear how it became so prolific on Vagonbrei.
    Over the centuries after this time, Morgan claimed to have softened more to Merlin's viewpoint (10.03 "The Pegasus Project"). She knew Daniel Jackson during his time as an Ascended Being and was impressed how he always spoke from his heart. When the Ori began to pose a danger to the Milky Way Galaxy, Morgan was one of the ascendeds sympathetic to stopping them. When Dr. Jackson traveled to Atlantis searching for clues to the Sangreal, Morgan Le Fay posed in the guise of her avatar to direct his search. She was not circumspect enough, however, and Daniel continued to investigate, pressing the point. He recognized her as Le Fay, and she revealed her past.
    Daniel, Vala, and Dr. Elizabeth Weir continued to press her for more details, but she was afraid to cross the line of interference, knowing the Others may stop her. Finally, she decided to warn them that "Merlin's weapon is not...", but her thought remained unfinished. The Others yanked her away, and her fate is unknown.
    As it turned out, Morgan hid the Sangreal neither on Castiana nor Sahal, but a hidden planet located equidistant between the two locales, as well as Camelot and Vagonbrei (10.10 "The Quest Part 1"). To ensure only someone "true in spirit" would get the device, she placed tests of prudence, charity, kindness, wisdom, and faith along the way, as well as having it guarded by a dragon. A map and texts warned of the place and the traps. Morgan also put in place some kind of dampener that nullified ascended style powers to prevent such an individual, like Merlin or Adria from reaching it.
    The final test, the dragon guard, would only disappear upon speaking the name of the guardian, Morgan's original name "Ganos Lal" (10.11 "The Quest Part 2"). The original Sangreal was apparently destroyed by Morgan Le Fay. Her tests actually activated an Ancient transportation device, similar to the Sodan "Eye of the Gods." It led to a chamber on another planet (or rather, series of planets) where a lab held Merlin in a stasis chamber of Ancient design. An additional safeguard insured someone connected to the Ori, such as Adria, would not reach the lab. Although Morgan destroyed the Sangreal, she kept Merlin alive but in stasis to protect him: if the need ever arose, he could rebuild the Sangreal.

Wonder what going to happen to her... i know that she would be making an apperances in 'The Ark Of Truth' but is she still going an ascended being or did another ascended being make a move to hide her from the others like how merlin was hiding the weapon....

Maybe her and Adria both descend, and go head to head with their super funky Ancients powers....HARDCORE!!!

Comment

^ totally. an all out fight between the ancients and the ori is somehting i've been hoping for for a while, and now it looks like that may happen. between

morgan la fay and adria would just be the icing on the cake
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        morgan la fay and adria would just be the icing on the cake
        Especially if they fought in cake icing.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I posted a thread about this about a week ago and it was merged with another thread!

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
            Dont know if its aired in the US but i've watch this episode anyway for those who dont know read below

Spoiler:
            Ganos Lal was one of the Lantians that fled Atlantis 10,000 years ago. During her time in Atlantis, she created a database program complete with an avatar in her image as a way to teach young Lantian children. After the Lantians, later known as the Ancients, fled, they found Earth to be a hostile environment with primitive peoples. They scattered to different lands.
            Eventually several Ancients, including Ganos Lal, ascended. When fellow Lantian Moros returned to the human realm as Myrddin/Merlin, Ganos Lal was sent to observe him. She became known as Morgan Le Fay. According to Daniel Jackson's readings, she was known in history as Merlin's greatest rival.
            SG-1 first uncovered references to Morgan Le Fay when exploring Vagonbrei searching for Merlin's anti-ascended weapon (the Sangreal) (10.02 "Morpheus"). According to the village archives, Morgan lived in a cave overlooking the village. The villagers told Arthur and his knights where she stayed. After Arthur's knights left, the villagers came down with a sleeping sickness that the villagers attributed to a curse by Le Fay. In truth it was a parasite, though it's unclear how it became so prolific on Vagonbrei.
            Over the centuries after this time, Morgan claimed to have softened more to Merlin's viewpoint (10.03 "The Pegasus Project"). She knew Daniel Jackson during his time as an Ascended Being and was impressed how he always spoke from his heart. When the Ori began to pose a danger to the Milky Way Galaxy, Morgan was one of the ascendeds sympathetic to stopping them. When Dr. Jackson traveled to Atlantis searching for clues to the Sangreal, Morgan Le Fay posed in the guise of her avatar to direct his search. She was not circumspect enough, however, and Daniel continued to investigate, pressing the point. He recognized her as Le Fay, and she revealed her past.
            Daniel, Vala, and Dr. Elizabeth Weir continued to press her for more details, but she was afraid to cross the line of interference, knowing the Others may stop her. Finally, she decided to warn them that "Merlin's weapon is not...", but her thought remained unfinished. The Others yanked her away, and her fate is unknown.
            As it turned out, Morgan hid the Sangreal neither on Castiana nor Sahal, but a hidden planet located equidistant between the two locales, as well as Camelot and Vagonbrei (10.10 "The Quest Part 1"). To ensure only someone "true in spirit" would get the device, she placed tests of prudence, charity, kindness, wisdom, and faith along the way, as well as having it guarded by a dragon. A map and texts warned of the place and the traps. Morgan also put in place some kind of dampener that nullified ascended style powers to prevent such an individual, like Merlin or Adria from reaching it.
            The final test, the dragon guard, would only disappear upon speaking the name of the guardian, Morgan's original name "Ganos Lal" (10.11 "The Quest Part 2"). The original Sangreal was apparently destroyed by Morgan Le Fay. Her tests actually activated an Ancient transportation device, similar to the Sodan "Eye of the Gods." It led to a chamber on another planet (or rather, series of planets) where a lab held Merlin in a stasis chamber of Ancient design. An additional safeguard insured someone connected to the Ori, such as Adria, would not reach the lab. Although Morgan destroyed the Sangreal, she kept Merlin alive but in stasis to protect him: if the need ever arose, he could rebuild the Sangreal.

Wonder what going to happen to her... i know that she would be making an apperances in 'The Ark Of Truth' but is she still going an ascended being or did another ascended being make a move to hide her from the others like how merlin was hiding the weapon....
            sparkygate, I'm sure that the author of that article on Ganos Lal (Morgan Le Fay) would appreciate being credited for it. That text is copied from the Solutions Stargate Wiki : http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co.../Morgan_Le_Fay

Comment

I like to think Morgan descended like Daniel did in 'Fallen'.

Comment

That would be good to think about indeed.

Comment

Seeing as how she'll be making a return in The Ark of Truth, maybe one of the Ancients' sick punishments? Send rulebreakers descended to the Ori galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    That would be good to think about indeed.
                    Yes indeed Morgan La Fay naked on an alien planet
                    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                    - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I'm glad we'll be seeing Morgan Le Fay again. I can't wait to see how this all goes down. Will she alone help us, or will the Ancients themselves finally be forced into action against the Ori?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I didn't think I'd be seeing Morgan Le Fay again, after what happened in "The Pegasus Project". Now, I am stunned!

Comment

in my opinion, there is four logical possibilities on Morgan's return :
                          1° she is still an ascended being and she is at last authorized by the Others to interfer with the lower planes of existence and she help the team to find the Ark
                          2° she's still an ascended being and she help the team even if the Others don't allow it and they totally wipe her out (like Oma and Anubis )
                          3° after the PEgasus Project, the Others have descended her, and she now is in the same position that was Daniel in Fallen but she still have some memories
                          4° she was one of the Alterans who leaved the Ori in their galaxy and she appear in the flash back that is according to some spoilers, at the beginning of the Ark of Truth

while I was writing, I also had another idea, after the PEgasus Project, she chose to take human form again in order to help the team, that way, as long as she doesn't use her ascended power, she can interfer as much as she want ! (well in that case I don't know if the Book of Rules that make a Good Ascended Being ^^ allow such a behaviour....)

what do you think about all that ?
                          sigpic
                          ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                          ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post

Spoiler:

All true expert they were known as the Ancients before Atlantians and before Ancients, Alterans. So its Alterans -> Anicents -> Atlantians.

Comment

Oh! I just had another idea, maybe her position will be like Chaya's in 'Sanctuary'. (No idea why I thought of that, I don't like that ep. at all! )

Comment

Working...
                              X