• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

501 question

what galaxy were they in

the Asgards the ship use the same wapons
    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

I'm not sure what you want to know i'm afraid - I'm not aware of an episode called "501". Could you rephrase your question?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
      I'm not sure what you want to know i'm afraid - I'm not aware of an episode called "501". Could you rephrase your question?
      I think he/she is talking about season 5 epoisde 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
        I think he/she is talking about season 5 epoisde 1.
        yes I do
        sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

That was an Asgard ship, they were in the Ida galaxy, you can see the same type of ship protecting the original asgard homeworld that was taken over by replicators in 6x12 Unnatural selection.
          Last edited by Nylon; 04 June 2007, 01:41 AM. Reason: speeling
          "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nylon View Post
            That was an Asgard ship, they were in the Ida galaxy, you can see the same type of ship protecting the original asgard homeworld that was taken over by replicators in 6x12 Unnatural selection.
            It wasn't IDA that they were in!

JACOB
            We've traveled over 4 million light years.
            Pegasus is only 3 million light years away, yet it takes a 304 with a ZPM just under 4 days to travel there.

In 'Unending', the ZPM powered Odyssey went from IDA to the MW in the space of a few mins.

Obviously it was another galaxy, perhaps the original galaxy where the Asgard initially encountered the Replicators. We know they assimilate technology, so chances are it was simply Asgard stuff that they had. Either it was passed on to the others back in the other galaxy or maybe Asgard sent a ship to try & take them out. They got nanites on board & took control of it or whatever!

Comment

Othalla.

Comment

We don't know.

Anything else you hear is wrong. Sorry jenks.

Comment

CARTER: You’re aware of how we helped the Asgard trap the Replicators in the time dilation field on the planet Halla.

WEIR: Something to that effect, yes – that was a couple of years ago, right?

CARTER: Basically we know that that trap is only gonna hold them for so long. Thor and the Asgard must be monitoring the situation. If we can get there, we should be able to contact them.

WEIR: Isn’t the planet you’re talking about in another galaxy?

DANIEL: Othalla.

Comment

What does that have to do with "Enemies" and where they ended up in that episode?

Comment

I was replying to Wraith_Boy

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        CARTER: You’re aware of how we helped the Asgard trap the Replicators in the time dilation field on the planet Halla.

WEIR: Something to that effect, yes – that was a couple of years ago, right?

CARTER: Basically we know that that trap is only gonna hold them for so long. Thor and the Asgard must be monitoring the situation. If we can get there, we should be able to contact them.

WEIR: Isn’t the planet you’re talking about in another galaxy?

DANIEL: Othalla.

Eh, that's open to interpretation. He could've been saying the name of the planet. Remember in "The Fifth Race", the Asgard who first speaks to Jack flat-out says "in the galaxy of Ida". I remember a time when people said there were two Asgard galaxies, Ida and Othalla, while at the same time there was also a planet called Othalla in the Ida Galaxy, but it seems that the issue has been resolved among fandom. My guess is whoever wrote the script to the episode you mentioned made a mistake that nobody noticed. Wikipedia mentions the Ida Galaxy and the planet of Othalla, but no Othalla Galaxy.

To get back on the topic, I was under the impression that the galaxy they ended up in was one that we hadn't seen before and haven't seen since. It's curious though, because that would mean that there is a Replicator presence in other parts of the galaxy that could be potential future threats. Hmm.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          I was replying to Wraith_Boy
                          Ah, my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                          X