PDA

View Full Version : ship scematics and specs

jonesy402
June 3rd, 2007, 11:25 AM
Does anyone have any ship schematics or specs? all i got is anubis's and i would like some earth or possibly agard ships plz post them or e-mail them to me or just msg me thx. and if u want anubis's flagship specs let me know i'll post em thx.

.jolinar.
June 3rd, 2007, 01:25 PM
I'm afraid I only have BC-303 specs but could you please post the Anubis specs? Thanks. I'll put the BC-303 specs up when I find them.

jonesy402
June 3rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
I'm afraid I only have BC-303 specs but could you please post the Anubis specs? Thanks. I'll put the BC-303 specs up when I find them.

ok thanks

Anubis's Flagship
Manufacturer:
Anubis.

Type:
Supercapital Command Ship.

Technology Base:
Goa'uld / Ancient(?)

Production Run:

Operational Area:
Atmosphere - Local Space - Deep Space - Hyperspace

Powerplant:
Unknown propulsion system (Extra Crystal power core 1st ship).

Crew complement:
Unknown

Weapons Array:
At least 1 massive energy weapon capable of destroying multiple Ha'Tak's in per shot (first ship only)
Unknown number of Point Defence Staff Cannons.
6+ Heavy Capital Staff Cannons, Ventral Surface.

Defensive Technology:
Enhanced Goa'uld Defense shields.

Support Craft:
Many Al'Kesh, Death Gliders and Dropships.
Moderate sized personal escape vehicle of unknown type built into the Dorsal surface.

Other Technology:
Transport rings, Energy dampening field Generator, Long range Holographic projector, Internal Sensors, Advanced neural interface technology.
Unquantified extra Ancient technology built in.

Troop capacity:
1000+.

Destroyed. First ship Destroyed in Kelownan MEO. The second ship in Earth Orbit.

Dimensions
Scaling in progress.

The two disks then unlock and separate from each other a similar distance to the distance the cylinder extrudes from the dorsal side. The reason for all this complex movement is never stated, but must be necessary to the function of the primary weapon. The transformation does not appear to impair the ships manoeuvring abilities nor its defensive shields. But clearly, the shield bubble must extend to cover the ship when in this mode. The ship does not appear to be able to enter Hyperspace when in its extended condition

Weapons Systems

The primary weapon of this ship (and indeed its quite probable this ship was BUILT to house this weapon) is an old Goa'uld weapons system of unknown technology. Made up of the 'eyes'(crystal talismans roughly 15-20 cm in diameter) of 6 major System Lords (Aphosis, Ra and T'Mat among others). On their own, the eyes are rumoured to be extremely powerful weapons ("The Tomb"). However, according to Dr Jackson, when combined with another eye in tandem, the weapons power will increase a full order of magnitude. Anubis's weapon on his original Mothership was built with all six eyes, giving it a theoretical power of X*(10^5), where X is the power of a single eye, which is so far unquantified. The eyes were installed in a 'Crystal power core' deep within his ship. If it is used as a power source to energise a weapon, or if the crystals are a weapon themselves, their energy channelled up through the ship to emitters is unclear. When active, the weapon will overheat in a matter of seconds if the cooling system is interrupted and will detonate, destroying the crystal core. Anubis's leap to Naquadriah in 'Homecoming', apparently to restore his ship to full power would lend creedance to the first theory over the second. If a limited amount of Naquadriah provides a similar output to the 'eyes', then it would apparently put the eyes output clearly above weapons grade Naquadah, which would be consistent with the huge tactical advantage they provided Anubis.

Against Ra's Pyramid on Abydos, the beam radiated energy into the structure for several seconds, with no clear damage but sand flaking off the internal wall from the vibration. Then a split second after the beam cut off, the Pyramid exploded in a reaction sequence from its vertix to base, generating a large shockwave that expanded out along the ground. The weapon completely destroyed the pyramid, but failed to casue significant 'splash damage' to the local area. In 'Fallen', Anubis explicitly had the Stargate on the planet targeted with this main weapon, clearly intending to use the gates Naquadah to make a "Big Boom". We know the total potential energy from a Gate detonation is between 7.696x10^6 and 8.421x10^6 Terajoules; roughly 1-2 Gigatons ("Redemption"). It is logical to assume this weapon has an effective firepower against inert targets no greater then this, probably far less given the specific targeting of the gate over the SGC's base camp. In all cases, damage has not appeared instantly from the weapon discharge, instead the explosive effects have occurred just as the discharge vanishes. It is possible the weapon destroys ships through direct energy transfer, but it is simply not clear as yet. Much of the evidence supports a delayed chain reaction, even if a great deal of power is needed to charge and fire the weapon.

Although the ship has been designed around this weapon, it is far from its only means of attack or defence. The ventral surface of the ship contains a weapons battery of at least six Heavy Capital Staff Cannons (presumed heavy Staff type weapons from the bolt size, shape and colouration when compared to other capital ships shots). We see these weapons used against Prometheus in 'The Lost City' by the second Mothership of this class. However from Anubis's statements in 'Full Circle', we can be reasonably confident they are common to both ships. Their placement appears to imply their function is a planetary bombardment one with a secondary anti ship role, it is not known if the dorsal disk has similar weapons installed. Given the lack of counter fire against Baal's fleet and the fact that the main energy weapon covered this arc, it is more likely then not that none exist topside. Daniel Jackson was reasonably confident that a force of 12 Ha'tak class Motherships would defeat, or at the least mutually annihilate Anubis in a slugfest, prior to him receiving the Eye of Ra and activating his super weapon. If the 6 cannons were equivalent to those Aphosis mounted on his own Supership, this would appear to place his conventional weapons capacity at quite significant levels.

The ship is protected by enhacned Goa'uld defensive shields of power suitable to such a massive ship. In 'Full Circle', the ship took fire from ~12 Motherships for around a minute without shield failure. However in 'Homecoming', its shields less then 40% effective started to fail after less then a minute of bombardment from between five to seven Ha'Taks, which continued to pop out of Hyperspace. Of course there are a few factors that should be noted in defence of Anubis's flagship.

First is that by the almighty magic of the N2 law, Anubis was rapidly taking down the firepower being directed against him in "Full Circle" with his superweapon. He went from 12 enemy ships to 10 with his first shot, then from 10 to 8 with his second shot twelve seconds later. At this rate, the entire enemy fleet would have been destroyed in just under a minute and the firepower being directed against his shields would reduce accordingly.

It also should be noted the Ha'Taks in 'Full Circle' only directed a single weapon each against Anubis's Mothership, presumably their entire firepower output directed through a single weapons mount. Why this may have given then maximum possible firepower, it may also have meant Anubis could reinforce specific sections of the sheilds to withstand each attack as it came, rather then have to deal with a general bombardment all over the shields. Ba'al in "Homecomming" when he came up against this ship simply had his smaller flotilla let loose with everything he had, penetrating his shields with some of the first shots.

BUT...

The shields on Anubis's ship were highly ineffective inside an atmosphere, which is where he was hovering. It is a curious weakness of this technology, why the shields would loose 60% of their effectiveness when outside a vacuem? For that matter, it has not been made clear as yet if this was a weakness specific to the enhacned shields of Anubis, or if all Goa'uld shields share this problem. It is clear that the shields on this Mothership disipate energy in a way inconsistent with the visual effects for Goa'uld shields. If anything, the energy is much more consistent with the pattern of staff blasts disipating on Kul Warrior armour then Goa'uld shields. This may be a key indication that the ships shields are based directly on Ancient technology (as some of the Kul technology was) and perhaps may even be Goa'uld duplications of this technology, thanks to Anubis limited Ancient knowedlge.

Assuming that in both Fallen and Homecomming, the Goa'uld Motherships were not holding back but pounding Anubis with the full firepower of their weapons (albeit in different ways), then we can conclude the following:

*A conventional battle between 12 motherships and 1 Flagship, in open space, without the Eyes, will presumbly end in a victory for the Goa'uld Motherships, collectivly. Although the Motherships will fail to penetrate the shields of the Flagship, with ten ships firing full salvos for at least six seconds. Presumably no shield breach was caused to Anubis and his ship, none was observed at any rate. Meaning the Goa'uld never drained his shields or overcame their energy threashold for dealing with incomming fire, depending on which theory you subscribe to for these advanded shields..

-60% of 10 ships (which did not penetrate in their attacks) is 6 ships. Ba'al was attacking with at least 5 ships after a mater of seconds. That extra Mothership may well have pushed the shields past their breaking point, especialy when you consider that only some of the massive salvo penetrated the ships defences.

-Yu confronted his flagship with 12 Motherships. Anubis killed two off quickly, then rapidly killed another two while the stunned ships were only really starting to swing into combat mode. Which may have brought the hostile fire down to a point incapable of draining his shield power quickly enough, given that Anubis (assuming he maintained his 2 kills per 6 seconds rate) would destroy the entire fleet within 30 seconds.

-In a conventional battle however, it is quite possible the 12 ships could resist any counterfire long enough to punch through the sheilds with their inital salvos, completly destroying the defences before Anubis's secondery weapons could knock out enough motherships. Leaving his ship open to be cut to peices quickly.

FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="The ship also serves as a large carrier, capable of carrying large numbers of support craft. It deployed a number of Gliders, Al'Kesh and Dropships to attack Abydos. It also landed over 1000 Jaffa in the Kelownan capital city. It clearly has at least one transport ring as it beamed personal up and down from Abydos, Kelowna and Earth.

TKG
June 4th, 2007, 06:29 AM
honestly I'd love to see the technical info on the BC-303.

Col. Shadow Quinn
June 4th, 2007, 08:50 AM
honestly I'd love to see the technical info on the BC-303.

Me too.

TKG
June 5th, 2007, 06:37 PM
what no responce?

Col. Shadow Quinn
June 5th, 2007, 06:39 PM

Have you found them yet?

.jolinar.
July 2nd, 2007, 04:03 AM
Sorry I seem to have lost them :mckay: I'm sure you could find them if you poke about a little

jenks
July 2nd, 2007, 04:25 AM
I don't think they exist. The people make the special effects have said that there really aren't any set scales or specs, they change over time to suit the episodes that are being written.

TKG
July 2nd, 2007, 04:58 AM
I don't think they exist. The people make the special effects have said that there really aren't any set scales or specs, they change over time to suit the episodes that are being written.

if it's any consolation I came up with some proxy technical readouts based on averaged confirmable dimensions and ship activity in the series. If anyone wants to know I can post 'em here they aren't perfect especially the weapons loadouts but they're a start.

ManiacMike
July 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
I hate when people say they have things and never prove it :mckay:

Jaymach
July 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I hate those people too...that's why I like to provide my proof.

First off, from TV Zone #55, the Stargate SG-1 special...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20003.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20004.jpg

From the looks of it, these are design sketches by the design team themselves...I could be wrong, however.

Secondly...we have Stargate SG-1: The DVD Collection #2 magazine...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20002.jpg

I can't say who did these designs, but The DVD Collection magazines are mostly done by official designers too.

Finally, we have scans from The Visual Guide itself...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20005.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Prometheus%20006.jpg

Sorry the scans aren't the best...if anyone wants any better scans, then they can go out and buy the sources themselves. :P

Entreri
July 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Annubis ship is incredibly powerful, but the new Odyssey (very likely, and powered by ZPM) and a Ori ship (probably) can destroy it.

Why? Annubis ship weapons (excluding the one used on the planet) are no more powerful than the Odyssey's or Ori, probably 1/2 their power. Ori ship weapon: One shot destroyed Hatak, the the beam kept going! That is insane power.

Except the planetary main weapon: Where all the power is targeted at a object. But this weapon can't target ships and it takes time to build up power.

Annubis shield strength nowhere near the Odyssey or Ori ships. With the Eye of Ra, only weapons power increased. Drones easily destroyed Annubis ship, went right through his shields (which likely would happen if the Odyssey or Ori targeted his ship, those lasers would cut right through his shields and ship).

Vala_M
July 2nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
Those scans are great! Thanks! Energy weapons? How come they were never used? I thougtht that was just a myth that the Prometheus had energy weapons.

Vala,

TKG
July 2nd, 2007, 07:29 PM

Agreed, you know I originally guessed the deady was 800,000 tons... but I'm now forced to wonder if in fact the promethius numbers above are correct at all...1.5 million kg is only 1,500 tons....that makes it damn small. well I came up with two possibilities for the BC 304.

[Version 1]
BC-304 Class

Class: BattleCruiser
Tonnage: 480,000 tons
Spaceframe: 48,000 tons (10%)
Engines: 120,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
Fuel: 24,000 tons (5%)
Sheilds: 96,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
Armor: 48,000 tons (10%) (Trinium Armor) (1.7 modifier)
Personnel: 1,810 tons ( 30 officers, 120 crew, 200 passengers)
Cargo: 21,870 tons (5%) ( 6 years of supplies)
Bays: 320 tons (16 fighters)

[version 2]
BC-304 Class

Tonnage: 800,000 tons
Spaceframe: 80,000 tons (10%)
Engines: 200,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
Fuel: 40,000 tons (5%)
Sheilds: 160,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
Armor: 180,000 tons (22.5%) (Trinium Hull Plating) (1.5 modifier)
Cargo: 22,870 tons (3%) ( 6 years of supplies)

no solid numbers on most of the weapons yet.... any thoughts?

Jaymach
July 2nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
Agreed, you know I originally guessed the deady was 800,000 tons... but I'm now forced to wonder if in fact the promethius numbers above are correct at all...1.5 million kg is only 1,500 tons....that makes it damn small. well I came up with two possibilities for the BC 304.

[Version 1]
BC-304 Class

Tonnage: 480,000 tons
Spaceframe: 48,000 tons (10%)
Engines: 120,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
Fuel: 24,000 tons (5%)
Sheilds: 96,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
Armor: 48,000 tons (10%) (Trinium Armor) (1.7 modifier)
Cargo: 21,870 tons (5%) ( 6 years of supplies)

[version 2]
BC-304 Class

Tonnage: 800,000 tons
Spaceframe: 80,000 tons (10%)
Engines: 200,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
Fuel: 40,000 tons (5%)
Sheilds: 160,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
Armor: 180,000 tons (22.5%) (Trinium Hull Plating) (1.5 modifier)
Cargo: 22,870 tons (3%) ( 6 years of supplies)

no solid numbers on most of the weapons yet.... any thoughts?
Ah, you wanted the 304 as well? There's only 2 sources for that one, and both of them are DVD Collection magazines which offer slightly differing stats...

First of all, we have The DVD Collection #62 which provides stats for the Odyssey...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Odyssey%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Odyssey%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Odyssey%20002.jpg

Now the second stats are from The DVD Collection #70 magazine, and are for the Daedelus...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daedelus%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daedelus%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daedelus%20002.jpg

I do have to appologize if any of the text is unreadable...but I hope you understand, as each ship has a 3-page spread.

If anyone wants any other ships, feel free to ask.

ManiacMike
July 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM
if there is more, by all means post them.

btw, for the pics can you place them in a spoiler box so it doesn't break the thread?

and also, what magazine are they from?

Jaymach
July 2nd, 2007, 10:53 PM
if there is more, by all means post them.

btw, for the pics can you place them in a spoiler box so it doesn't break the thread?

and also, what magazine are they from?
I've been providing the sources for all of the magazines so far, but most of them are from Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The DVD Collection magazines...they can be found here (http://stargatedvd.co.uk) for the UK, but I couldn't tell you where else to find them...though I do know that they're available in other languages throughout Europe.

That having been said, they contain rather a lot of ships so people would have to ask for specific ones if they want the stats...here's a list of which magazine contains which ship specs:

#2 - Prometheus
#7 - Death Glider
#10 - Tel'tak
#15 - Needle Threader
#20 - Asgard Mothership
#22 - The O'Neill
#25 - Gadmeer Terraformer Ship
#26 - X-301
#29 - Ha'tak
#33 - Martin's Ship
#34 - Goa'uld Space Station
#37 - X-302
#39 - Al'kesh
#42 - Serberus
#44 - Anubis's Mothership
#46 - Stromos
#49 - Osiris's Ship
#51 - Replicator Spider Ship
#53 - The Daniel Jackson
#55 - Time Machine (Puddle Jumper)
#56 - Replicator Cruiser
#62 - The Odyssey
#63 - Ori Warship
#64 - Wraith Dart
#65 - Puddle Jumper
#69 - Wraith Hive Ship
#70 - The Daedelus

So if you want any specific ones, feel free to ask. :)

ManiacMike
July 2nd, 2007, 11:11 PM
all those have the specs and blueprints for them? :eek:

post them all :beckett:

Jaymach
July 2nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
all those have the specs and blueprints for them? :eek:

post them all :beckett:
Well I'll try to post as much of them as I can...and unless someone asks for something specific then I'll just go down the list...

First off is the Death Glider from issue #7...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Death%20Glider%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Death%20Glider%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Death%20Glider%20002.jpg

The ship also has a nice cross-section in The Ultimate Visual Guide...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Death%20Glider%20003.jpg

Next up is the Tel'talk, unless anyone wants something else...

ohnd
July 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
but something is bugging me... i was just reading and if these are the offical spec of the DSC-304, that means if bloody small for a ship! 200-230 m length! my goodness. thats small.. i would of guess it would be around 500-900m length!!

Semmer
July 2nd, 2007, 11:50 PM
Daedalus supposed to be only 225m in lenght?!!? Horse's crap!

Jaymach
July 2nd, 2007, 11:51 PM
And now for the Tel'tak from issue #10...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Tel%27tak%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Tel%27tak%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Tel%27tak%20002.jpg

Next up is the Needle Threader...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 12:16 AM
but something is bugging me... i was just reading and if these are the offical spec of the DSC-304, that means if bloody small for a ship! 200-230 m length! my goodness. thats small.. i would of guess it would be around 500-900m length!!
Well I can't guarantee that the stats are official...I'm pretty sure they are, as each magazine goes through MGM licensing, and several of the designers whose illustrations are in the magazine are from people who work for the show...but I can't be sure.

Anyway, here's the Needle Threader from issue #15...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Needle%20Threader%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Needle%20Threader%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Needle%20Threader%20002.jpg

Next up will be the Asgard Mothership from issue #20...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 12:21 AM
Daedalus supposed to be only 225m in lenght?!!? Horse's crap!
Unlike other people who come here, I'm not going to argue the stats...I'm simply providing what's available in a published source. As I said above, I couldn't tell you how official they are.

Anyway, here's the Asgard Mothership from issue #20...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Asgard%20Mothership%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Asgard%20Mothership%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Asgard%20Mothership%20002.jpg

Next up will be the O'Neill from issue #22...

ohnd
July 3rd, 2007, 12:22 AM
well thats a bugga... pretty sh*t (sorry for my language) for the DSC to be 200-250 m length.. after many debates and argument.. alot of people gonna be pissed if this is offical statements lol!

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
well thats a bugga... pretty sh*t (sorry for my language) for the DSC to be 200-250 m length.. after many debates and argument.. alot of people gonna be pissed if this is offical statements lol!
Yeah, I kinda figured the stats might be a bit annoying to some people...but better to know what a published source says, even if it's not what people like, than to have many arguments. :)

Anyway, here's The O'Neill from issue #22

http://jaymach.com/Temp/The%20O'Neill%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/The%20O'Neill%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/The%20O'Neill%20002.jpg

I think I may stop for an hour or so, but next up is the Gadmeer Terraformer Ship unless someone asks for something. :)

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 01:27 AM
Okay, so I got bored a lot quicker than I thought I would...

First up is the Gadmeer Terraformer, from issue #25...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Gadmeer%20Terraformer%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Gadmeer%20Terraformer%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Gadmeer%20Terraformer%20002.jpg

Next is one that I actually missed off the list accidentally...Martin's Descent Pod, also from issue #25...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Descent%20Pod%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Descent%20Pod%20001.jpg

We also have the X-301 from issue #26...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-301%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-301%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-301%20002.jpg

And finally, for now, the Ha'tak mothership from issue #29...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ha'tak%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ha'tak%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ha'tak%20002.jpg

That's all for now...but next up is Martin's Ship...

.jolinar.
July 3rd, 2007, 02:14 AM
The information in those magazines obviously isn't reliable. I'n the oddyssey part it is claimed that the BC-304 carries 16 'X-303 Gliders' and the have an arment of Two missiles although in Fallen season 7 it is obvious that the F-302 carries four AIM-120 missiles

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 02:19 AM
Another batch of pages now...

First of, it's Martin's Ship from issue #33...somewhat smaller than some might think, but it makes sense seeing as it's only meant to be crewed by a small amount of people...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Martin's%20Ship%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Martin's%20Ship%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Martin's%20Ship%20002.jpg

Next off, it's the Goa'uld Space Station from Summit/Last Stand and featured in issue #34...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Space%20Station%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Space%20Station%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Space%20Station%20002.jpg

And finally, until the next batch, it's the X-302 from issue #37...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-302%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-302%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/X-302%20002.jpg

The next batch will start with the Al'kesh bomber...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 02:23 AM
The information in those magazines obviously isn't reliable. I'n the oddyssey part it is claimed that the BC-304 carries 16 'X-303 Gliders' and the have an arment of Two missiles although in Fallen season 7 it is obvious that the F-302 carries four AIM-120 missiles
I'd assume that the "X-303 glider" bit was just a typo...I mean the 2 and 3 keys are right next to each others, and writers are only human and thus succeptable to errors. And, while you're right about the F-302 carrying 4 missiles, the X-302 only carried 2 as per its test flight...so that's not really a mistake, assuming that X-303 is meant to be X-302.

Either way, here's the next batch, starting with the Al'kesh from issue #39...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Al'kesh%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Al'kesh%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Al'kesh%20002.jpg

Next is the Sebrus from issue #42...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Sebrus%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Sebrus%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Sebrus%20002.jpg

And finally from this batch, Anubis's Mothership from issue #44...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Anubis's%20Mothership%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Anubis's%20Mothership%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Anubis's%20Mothership%20002.jpg

That's all for now...next batch will start with the Stromos...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 03:19 AM
Now for the next batch...nearing the end of them, as there's only 2 batches to go after this...

This one starts off with the Stromos, from issue #46...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Stromos%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Stromos%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Stromos%20002.jpg

Next, Osiris's Ship from issue #49...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Osiris's%20Ship%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Osiris's%20Ship%20001.jpg

Then the Replicator's Spider Ship from issue #51...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Spider%20Ship%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Spider%20Ship%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Spider%20Ship%20002.jpg

And finally for this batch, the Daniel Jackson...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daniel%20Jackson%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daniel%20Jackson%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Daniel%20Jackson%20002.jpg

Next round starts with the Time Machine (Puddle Jumper)...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 03:40 AM
Now for the second to last batch, starting with the Time Machine from issue #55...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Time%20Machine%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Time%20Machine%20001.jpg

Next, I decided to jump ahead a bit so I could keep these 2 entries together...it's the Puddle Jumper from issue #65...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Puddle%20Jumper%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Puddle%20Jumper%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Puddle%20Jumper%20002.jpg

And finally for this batch...the Replicator Cruiser from issue #56...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Replicator%20Cruiser%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Replicator%20Cruiser%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Replicator%20Cruiser%20002.jpg

The next batch will be the last, and will start with the Ori Warship...

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 04:06 AM
And now it's time for the final batch...if another magazine comes out with more stats then I'll post them as well, but currently there's not any more...

Anyway, this batch starts with the Ori Warship from issue #63...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ori%20Warship%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ori%20Warship%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Ori%20Warship%20002.jpg

Next up we have the Wraith Dart, from issue #64...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Wraith%20Dart%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Wraith%20Dart%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Wraith%20Dart%20002.jpg

And, finally, the Wraith Hive Ship from issue #69...this one unfortunately doesn't have any length/width/height statistics, but someone I'm sure can find them out by comparing it to the Daedelus stats I provided earlier...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Hive%20Ship%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Hive%20Ship%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Hive%20Ship%20002.jpg

Now that I've posted them all...feel free to discuss them or whatever you like. :)

TKG
July 3rd, 2007, 05:15 AM
Ii think I have to agree with jolinar theres a few too many inconsistantcies witht his magazine... certain strange repeated phrases and numbers that make no sense. For instance why would they say the promethius is 1.5million KG, yet switch over to metric tons on the BC-304s? plus the numbers on dimensions seem a whole lot of off.

Despite that at least jaymach's postings gives something to consider, it puts everyone a step ahead instead of guessing int he dark.

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 05:31 AM
Ii think I have to agree with jolinar theres a few too many inconsistantcies witht his magazine... certain strange repeated phrases and numbers that make no sense. For instance why would they say the promethius is 1.5million KG, yet switch over to metric tons on the BC-304s? plus the numbers on dimensions seem a whole lot of off.

Despite that at least jaymach's postings gives something to consider, it puts everyone a step ahead instead of guessing int he dark.

Note that the stats which have kilograms are for weight whereas those that are in tons are for mass...mass and weight are very different things.

88jay07
July 3rd, 2007, 08:14 AM
if the deadalus is ment to be 220-230m in length that means that a hive is bout 2.99km in lenght as we have screen shots that say the deadalus fits into the hive ship 13 times but we also seen 1 sayin it fits 18 times which makes the hive 4.14km dnt seem like a big diffrence in numbers but in size its a massive diffrence.

also on the other hand

we been told that a hive is around 11km in length.,

the hive being 11km is the same size as 13 deadalus class ships, which makes the ship 846.2m in length,

the other is that the hive being 11km again is the same as 18 deadalus class ships which make it 611m

as for any person who likes earth haveing big ships i'd like the 846m to be right but i cnt see us building a ship that big.

any problems with the sums let me know

and btw im trying to find the screen shots im talking about i have them on my pc sumwhere lol

Vala_M
July 3rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
None of the pics are working now.

Vala,

TKG
July 3rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
they imploded due to all the scrutny

GStone
July 3rd, 2007, 03:18 PM
Oh, thank god it isn't just me. I thought I screwed something up with my end.

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM
None of the pics are working now.

Vala,

Yeah, I'm currently having some problems with my host...they're trying to tell me that my domain name is expired despite the fact that it's not...it should be solved within 24 hours.

turbo1889
July 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
. . . .

as for any person who likes earth haveing big ships i'd like the 846m to be right but i cnt see us building a ship that big. . . .

Well I know that in real life th U.S. built at least one aircraft carrier that was slightly over a mile long and there are 1,760 yards in a mile and a meter is just slightly longer then a yard so a 846m long ship actually isn't too big for earth to be building.

Not saying its that big just pointing out that we have the ability to build something that big if we wanted too.

Jaymach
July 3rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the pictures are all back up...my domain problem is fixed, so they're going to be there for the foreseeable future.

Vala_M
July 3rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I'm currently having some problems with my host...they're trying to tell me that my domain name is expired despite the fact that it's not...it should be solved within 24 hours.

Thanks for the updates. I can't wait to see them!

Vala,

GStone
July 4th, 2007, 04:15 AM
I still get nothing.

Vala_M
July 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Those are interesting but there are several errors in them. Mainly that the O'Neill used Nqahdriah, that is incorrect, also, isn't Naqahdriah only found on Kelowna/Langara? Plus, hive ships DON'T have shields.

Vala,

Col. Shadow Quinn
July 4th, 2007, 10:46 PM
These figures aren't reliable in the slightest.

Jaymach
July 4th, 2007, 10:54 PM
These figures aren't reliable in the slightest.
Odd...Id have thought that the stats that were made in conjunction with official designers would be somewhat reliable. :)

ohnd
July 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM
lol i bet that the people who were writing the mag were like hrmm this looks big, or hrmm this look small. lets make some bs scaling for them! lol

jonty-comp
July 6th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Yup, they're great magazines, I've got the three-page spread on the Aurora-class as well. I've considered trying to post them here before but It haven't got anything that can take good pictures of them. :(

Also, it's a pity they're staggering the 'zines one a month until September, when season 10 comes out on DVD.

Edit: also, there are no pictures for me :(

Jaymach
July 6th, 2007, 08:38 PM
lol i bet that the people who were writing the mag were like hrmm this looks big, or hrmm this look small. lets make some bs scaling for them! lol
Like I said before...the writers are working in conjunction with the official show designers...so I'd imagine there's somewhat more thought put into it seeing as these people designed the ships from the ground up.

Anyway, I'm just posting to say that the pictures are all back up...I appologize for them taking so long, but I had more problems than I thought I would...also, here's the Aurora pages from issue #73...

http://jaymach.com/Temp/Aurora%20000.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Aurora%20001.jpg
http://jaymach.com/Temp/Aurora%20002.jpg

As said before...if I find any more, then I'll be sure to post them.

Mister Oragahn
July 7th, 2007, 06:09 AM
What's the validity of such content?
Is it worth the few lines written on a mug or some box of cereals?

GStone
July 7th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Thanks, but the 3rd image of the X301 is a repeat of the first of its grouping.

Jaymach
July 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM
What's the validity of such content?
Is it worth the few lines written on a mug or some box of cereals?
As said before...I don't know exactly how canon it is...all I know is that the magazine works in cooperation with the official designers (that'd be the people who make these ships for the show) and submits all of its material to MGM for approval before it's allowed to be printed. As such, it's official Stargate merchandise...whether or not that means it's fully canon, or if it goes past TPTB, I don't know.

Thanks, but the 3rd image of the X301 is a repeat of the first of its grouping.
Sorry about that...it's fixed now...if you spot any more then let me know.

ManiacMike
July 8th, 2007, 05:13 PM
It seems some of the pics are the original meshes, if not the original designs of the ships.

Some look about right while others like the 304's are off by a long shot.